Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap chuckles softly at the Prince’s avowed levity. “I thought you might be, but I thank you, Your Grace for spelling it out for me. I need that sometimes.” he said.

He listens to Mable with complete attention. Then when she asks if there’s anything else, he nods. Waits a respectable interval for the Prince to speak if she wishes, and then says, “Ah. I did have something I wanna ask for advice on, though I don’t know if it’s rightly Clan business...I was told by Lina Moretti that she was willing to teach me the Discipline of Celerity, when I was ready. I wonder if I could ask for advice as to who might be the best to approach to learn it from now that she’s gone?”

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“No, I don’t.” simple and to the point. “I agree, any discussions about the position should be had in front of the whole clan. I was referring to my issues with you taking on Priscus again, I didn’t want to get into that as it’s more my personal observations. But if you want to discuss them here and now, we can. It’s up to you.” But she was trying to criticize people in private if she could.

“I would like to see us helping each other in learning our clans Disciplines and mastering them. As well as assisting wherever else we can. Protean will not be taught to anyone outside our clan without discussing it with me. It’s a powerful Discipline and could be devastating in the wrong hands.”

A smile was offered to Dirt Nap, “Well, not everyone realizes I have a sense of humor. I’m not always all business.” All work and no play thing.

Huh, that was a good question. “I’ll admit, I’m not entirely sure. I know it, but it’s been some time since I taught a Discipline. I would be willing to try, but maybe Miss Wood would be a better teacher.” She looks to Mable, “She’s better at being approachable and seems like she would be good at teaching. What do you think?” she asks Mable.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I have nothing to hid from Dirt Nap or you. If you would like to voice your concerns I will listen now. Or we can just drop the whole subject. I was willing to take on the extra duty. If that does not please the clan as a whole, then I won't. Since you, as the Prince, are a part of the clan, I do not propose to go against your wishes. Therefore, the whole point is moot." Mable shrugs, she was only trying to help and was just getting criticized and stomped on again. So, she just won't try again.

"Hmmm, I would love to teach it, except I don't possess the skill as yet."

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods thoughtfully as the Prince discusses her times of being less business like and sense of humor.

”I admire that, Your Grace. I tend to stay pretty serious myself partly because I found my sense of humor seems like it is different enough from most that letting it out tends to confuse or offend people. Someone once told me, ‘Dirt, you don’t rightly have a sense of humor, you got a sense of irony that you just try to make do for humor’.” he chuckles softly like he said something funny, or like it’s a funny memory.

Dirt Nap listens respectfully to what Mable says without commenting.

At the Prince seemingly, possibly offering to teach if no one else is available, Dirt Nap nods deeply as if deeply respectful. “Ma’am, Your Grace, if you were willing, I would be honored to learn from you. I understand you likely would not have time right off and only in little bits. I do want to learn, Celerity, but it’s not too urgent. My reason isn’t for the usual, not because I expect to need it in a fight any time soon, but because I have heard of a technique I want to try for combining Celerity with Protean to be able to shift in a powerful hurry. I expect it would be a while before I had the power to pull it off even after I learn the way to do it.”

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Didn’t she see it wasn’t about hiding it? “It isn’t about hiding it from anyone. My issues are mine alone, and if I’m criticizing something that’s been done, I don’t see the need to always make it public. Making those issues known in public has a time and place.” And now probably wasn’t the time and place. She knew Mable didn’t react well to criticism, and it would be worse in front of someone.

“Oh, I didn’t realize you didn’t have that skill yet. Well, perhaps we can get both of you equipped with the skill then.”
    She offers. Mable could take her up on it, or not.

Chuckling, “Well, not everyone sense of humor is the same. But I think you should try it more often. For me, I find people aren’t sure if I’m joking, or being serious. Though I guess some of that has to go with my position. Though it’s good to know that someone will always find something to be offended at, it’s just life. But have some fun.” She encouraged.

Nodding, “I can make the time. Like with most Disciplines, it’s going to take practice to master and to reach the goal you have in mind. But I can get you started.” She agrees. “I’ll look at my schedule and move some things around and let you know if that works.”

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale has always and will always criticize Mable, it was just who Ale was. It was their differences and Ale will never understand that. So Mable stayed silent on the subject.

"Yes, I would love to have you teach me celerity. There are many times where it would have been helpful and maybe less bloodshed. It will also work really well with some of the techniques the Sheriff has been teaching me." Mable nodded. "When ever your schedule permits, I can make time."

Mable looked over to Dirt Nap trying to remember if that was it for the questions they had. Then she remembered something else, "I also had a question about who would be best to go to about learning how to hide the beast. I think I have endangered others on a mission before because I couldn't hide the beast. Therefore, I think it's something I need to learn."

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Yes Ma’am, Your Grace. I’ll give it a try.” Dirt Nap says seriously to her urging him to have fun.

He looks eager even hungry at the Prince confirming she’ll get him started on the discipline of Celerity! “Thank you, Ma’am.

He listens quietly and respectfully when Mable asks her question. “I have been able to work out a trade with the new Sheriff.” he reveals. “He seems like a reasonable man. The deal wasn’t for protean.”

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “It does come in handy for combat. As to less bloodshed, that I’m not sure about. If you find a way to use it and encounter less bloodshed, please let me know.” Cause she’d only experienced more. “Did we want to do it as a Clan, or would you both prefer one on one lessons? Learning as a Clan has its benefits, but I’ll respect what you each decide.” Seemed she was going to teach something that didn’t require firearms. This will be interesting.

A thoughtful look, “Well, I would say any Shadow, it seems to be something they excel at. So that’s who I would recommend, perhaps Reeve Mitnick.” Why some wanted to hide their Beast was something she’d never understand. But, to each their own.

Smiling, “There you go. Seems the Reeve is willing to help teach it.” That should work. And if not, then they’d have to look elsewhere. “Though I’m sure being able to hide the Beast will help when in an animal form.”

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded, "I'll ask him." She noted his title, good for him.

"If Dirt Nap is good with us as a clan, I am. I am all for team building."

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods respectfully at the Prince's words. He listens and is still, waiting for his Elder to speak.

At Mable's question, Dirt Nap nods again, "Sounds like the kind of Clan meeting I'd genuinely look forward to, Ma'am." he agrees.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread