Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap eyes The Prince and listens to her words thoughtfully, then listens to Mable's response. And then the question from The Prince.

Dirt Nap nods with Mable's words, whether in acknowledgement or agreement is unclear.

Then he is still, apparently pondering the question from The Prince. Finally he answers, "Well, Ma'am, Your Grace. I am as ambitious as the next person, really, I am. It's just that my ambition runs to wanting more control of my self and my own beast instead of anyone else. I don't actually need much for my studies, as my laboratory is my own body. Even if I accept responsibility for someone else, with the best intentions, I have found my mind tends to wander to my own studies on how to get a better handle on myself and my beast. So, the office of Priscus, really most any office I can think of, is not an ambition of mine, and I tend to think I'm not the best one for the job, even if I were to sacrifice my ambition to serve. Of course, I am ready to serve however you would say, and willing to take your judgement over mine."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She listened; she really did.

“But not everyone in the Clan is political. And not everyone has had the Clans best interest at heart.” She adds, “Especially those who’s political face was a selfish one and who put Covenant over anything else.” she pauses, "Representing the Clan is more then a political thing. How would you support those without political motivation? Are their wants less important?"

Why did Mable need so much validation from others?

“You are right about that though; I don’t understand where you are coming from. I’ve never needed validation from others that I do a good job. And I wish you didn’t. I’m not judging you, but needing that validation gives others a way to manipulate and use you. Just do you and the best you can.” Was she handing the position over? She wasn’t sure yet.

And it sounded like Dirt Nap would take the position of she told him. “I’m not going to force an office on you. If you don’t feel you can fulfill the role, that’s fine. And I thank you for being open and honest about it. Perhaps there will come a time when you’re able to divide your attention.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Your Grace, you are correct. I am learning. I am trying to do better and am learning to stand strong on my own. We grew up differently. I was mostly alone, coming here has been eye opening to say the least. And like I said, I am learning about me and that what I do is valid. I'm not political and that's ok. I nurture and I protect. If a new clan member has political aspirations I will help them, but I will not sacrifice the rest of the clan. If they have other aspirations, such as Dirt Nap, I will support them in their ventures. As for you, the Prince, I am here for protection of the domain. I respect the fact that you try to stay neutral in both clan and covenant and don't show favorites. As the Keeper, I also try not to show favoritism. If I become Priscus again, I will nurture and protect each member and will be there for what they need. I also will discipline members as needed."

"Did I answer your questions?" Mable was never sure if she was clear voicing her thoughts. Should she recount the many things she has done to protect the domain and it's members? No. Mable decided that was not necessary and was not her style. Ale had said to just do her. and that's what she intended to do.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap listened raptly to the words of his Elders, both Mable and The Prince, though in the case of The Prince, he shows obvious agreement and some relief.

"Thank you, Your Grace. I guess I should say that I believe I could fulfill the role, only badly. I could greet new Gangrel, and let 'em know the lay of the land and such and make sure they know your Laws and swear to follow 'em. I tend to think I wouldn't be the best at keeping 'em in line afterwards or even keeping track of what they were up to afterwards."

He glances at Mable, "I don't know that I would even try to figure out what they needed and get involved, helping them with it."

Turning back to The Prince, Dirt Nap says, "I understand that you are responsible for the whole Domain, and I wouldn't resent it at all if someday you told me to do something that I thought I was not suited for; I would do my best, and trust that you had your reasons in the big picture."

"I really do appreciate the fact that I am able to chase after my personal goals in such a stable Domain, and I am willing to do my part, whatever is required by you, Your Grace, to help keep it that way."
    Dirt Nap says.

"As to being open and honest, I thank you for appreciating it, Your Grace. That has been known to get me into trouble in the past, and I am grateful that you choose not to be offended by it."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “We’re all learning as we go. No one has all the right answers all the time. And while we may have grown up differently, we are similar in some ways as well. Not being political is ok, politics isn’t for everyone.” She says with a tired smile. Though some words stood out, she was there for protection of the Domain. “Do you respect that? Because it has seemed to be a bone of contention in the past with others. Other Savages thinking I don’t support our Clan and that my priorities are not where they should be. Would you have protected someone from two neonates who didn’t know their place? Speaking on matters they have no understanding?” not that she personally needed it, she was quite happy putting neonates in their place.

“For the most part you have.”
    But she still had her suspicions.

Looking back to Dirt Nap, “Each Priscus is different in how they approach things. Some stay hands off unless someone fucks up, others hover and drive everyone crazy. And when it comes to offering them help, it’s usually just a matter of making sure they have a place to stay and that they know they can call on you when in need.” A shrug, “Least that’s how I’ve always handled it.” But, like she said, everyone was different.

Smiling, “No worries, I don’t send people on tasks I don’t think they can handle and be successful with. Setting someone up to fail would make me a failure as Prince and Gangrel.” She’d much rather see those in the Domain be successful.

Chuckling, “So long as your personal goals don’t break the Laws or the Masquerade, I have no reason to stand in your way.” If he needed to overcome his Beast, whatever.

Shrugging, “I know some don’t like when people are honest, but it makes the working relationship run smoother. While there are things that offend me, it’s not many. Not to mention, as a Savage, we have to have thick skin." or be an embarrassment to the Clan by pissing and moaning about feelings. "Just don’t insult poor Cain.” She jokes with a wink.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable tilted her head, "Do I respect some being political and others aren't? Or do you mean do I respect you not playing favorites? Because I respect both. I believe that you do care about the clan. But you have the whole domain to direct. Kind of like the CEO of a large company. You have many departments to watch and direct. You may have previously worked in security but that doesn't mean security will get all the benefits they want. I see you in that light, as the director who has to hold the whole company together."

"I am asking to do my part in assisting with the clan. I am a hands off person who is there when needed. If anyone new comes in and questions that I can deal with them. I would love to be Priscus again. I would love to help out the clan and the domain." Mable didn't know what else to say. Dirt Nap knew that Mable only got involved when needed, at least that was what she thought he was saying.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Thank you, Your Grace. I believe that what you say is wise, and the Domain truly is lucky to have you." Dirt Nap says, sincerely. "And I would never disrespect Caine." he says in a tone no less sincere.

Dirt Nap is completely still and watching, even staring as Mable responds to the Prince's questions.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She wasn’t sure how much of this she wanted to get into. It didn’t seem like the time or place.

“I’m not entirely sure if we should get too into this discussion right now. We can talk privately if you like about it. But I will say actions, and inactions, speak volumes.” She felt like Mable said what she needed to at the time. Like her words would change based off who she was speaking with.

“We can all do our part in assisting the clan. We each have strengths we can bring to the table to help the clan thrive. Rather it be with Disciplines or learning how to navigate a political situation with better understanding and ease.”
    She was still learning politics herself. “I’d rather see you focusing on your role as Keeper.”

Smirking to Dirt Nap, “I never thought you would, I just like to try and make jokes every now and then. We can be serious all the time.” She didn’t want to be serious all the time.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Just so I am clear and not making assumptions...It sounds like you do not want to hand over Priscus to me. If that's the case fine, if I'm incorrect in this then fine. I had said I was not going to press for it if you didn't agree. I have answered everything I could honestly. And if you have any other questions then fine. I personally don't feel that the question of Priscus is a private discussion between us, however, if you want that then we can discuss it further."

"That was the only agenda Item I had for a clan meeting. Do either of you have anything Clan related to discuss?"

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

+2
    SL