Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had slipped quietly out of bed. She had left a few marks on Em but then Mable had some marks on herself too.

She watched Em sleep for a few moments before tucking her in and giving her a gentle kiss on the head.

Mable slipped a note under the pillow- "To quote Prince- Thank you for the funky time, call me whenever you want grind. LOL couldn't resist- but seriously call me up if you want to hang out, I'd love to see you again."

Mable whispered "sleep well." Then left before dawn broke. She really didn't want to sleep in the dirt in this dress. And the cats needed feeding.

Walking home Mable reflected on the evening. It was fun. More fun then she thought she would have. Bars were not her scene. Maybe next time she could watch Em work on a car or something. And Mable really needed to check out the parkour club and hang with Sonnie. AAAAND she still needed to have Sera over to see the farm. Maybe she could have the girls all to the farm for the moonlight garden and then the a firepit on her back patio. She would have to send out texts soon. S'mores. She was sure those would be a hit with this crowd.

Mable's mind drifted back to the sex. She hadn't been with a woman in maybe a decade and that was a fellow vampire. Who knew someone like Em would be able to keep up and not cry out in pain. Yay for high pain tolerance. Mable's lust temporarily sated would mean good news for the domain. Now she needed a good sparing match and she would be right as rain.

She got home fed the cats then went to bed naked. The soft sheets felt so cool and smooth against her dead skin.

This was Mable's Morning After wrap-up Emily Makerith Xadun

2. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Just returning the favour

The next night when Mable rises, she has a text from Emily.

"You missed Round 3 this morning, so I kinda owe you. You know where I live
    Always up for hanging out, just let me know when and where. And bring your teeth again... XOXO"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Thanks! She will be calling