Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Each new beast entered made Mable's growl with anger and delight. Beast always itching for a good fight and a taste of blood. Slowly she would breath in and out until beast was calm.

"That it is." Mable responded to Thomas.

"Good evening Deputy. Mr. Kind, Hello. Your artwork is wonderful. Good evening, Priscus Patience."

Then a new face entered, "Welcome, Mr. Whitney. I am Keeper Mable Wood." She gave a sweet wholesome smile to the new arrival.

Then Ale entered, "Good evening Your Grace." Mable bowed her head. Then she gave a quick indication towards Aiden and smiled. Mable loved getting new blood into the domain, it felt good.

"Evening, Dirt Nap." Mable said as he entered.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

A nod is given towards Dirt Nap and a bow sent towards the alpha predator, Alessandra, upon her arrival.

“Indeed,” Derek remarks to Thomas while forcing a weak smile. “But I am not currently serving as Deputy since Ms. Moretti’s departure, so just Derek or Mr. Mitnick will do.”

That had been established at the last court session, though it is a comfort that anyone would mistake him for someone with any authority.

Seeing his cousin approach, Derek turns to Seth. “Good evening, cousin. You surprise me again with your talent. It’s been some time, I hope you’ve been well.”

Their last escapade was between an evening butchery of gang members and a shake down at an impromptu Carthian meeting. Neither really bridged their bond as Family.

Yet his attention is diverted yet again by the discomforting Haunt’s arrival. Derek reacts with a snapping turn of his neck and sharp movements denoting a particular interest.

“Lone yet conspicuous Bishop and Priscus. I’ve been most eager to meet you. Allow me to introduce myself, Derek Mitnick, former Deputy and Unaligned. Would you spare me a moment of your company sometime this evening?”

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas is a man of surprisingly few words tonight and decides to keep that attitude up - for now, at least.

"They were indeed"
    He answers Seth

"As you wish, Mr. Mitnick" He smiles politely at the Shadow, letting him mingle with the others.

Here comes Patience... is she barefoot? Is that supposed to be a sign of contempt or respect? Bearing in mind removing one's shoes is customary in many temples, regardless of one's beliefs, Thomas decides on the latter. The Bishop recognizes this place as one of spiritual significance. That's a good sign for their budding relationship. "Bishop Patience, good evening" the Ventrue says with a nod and spares another for Dirt Nap.

And something of a bow for the Prince "Welcome, Your Majesty. I hope you'll be satisfied with the use the Circle made of the gift of Tenancy" It's important to show the Gangrel that any investment she makes in the Acolytes will provide a hefty bonus.

And then a new face, weak-blooded face appears in his Temple, but before he can act Mable is already on top of it. And yet, he feels prudent to add: "Mr. Whitney, good evening. I'm afraid the other two members of our Family are not here yet, and our Priscus has recently moved on. Keeper Wood will introduce you to the Prince for Acknowledgement. I'd be willing to personally welcome you as your host and cousin later this evening, if that is fine with you"

And with that, Thomas moves a bit to the side, observing how the night unfolds.

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

Some old faces, and some... New ones. He definitely recalled seeing ONE of them at the earlier Elysium meetup, the barefoot arrival. Perhaps the strangest one in the room at the moment.

His cousin, Derek- still looking... Uninspiring. Apparently he'd been climbing through the ranks- not surprising, given his talents. Though the thief did wonder what ulterior motive might be involved in putting someone so... Deferential... In a position of power (if only briefly, from what he'd said just now). "It was a nice opportunity to apply my other skills- I've been fine. Whispers say you've been quite busy yourself." Seth made his way to the side to continue speaking with Thomas, and to get a better look at the ever-growing crowd. Thomas is playing the role of host as could be expected.

"This a much different scene than I'm used to. Are any rooms off limits?" He might want to find someplace more private, to talk later.
    Anything else?

Aiden Whitney
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Allies
    (Finance)
    Barfly
    Contacts
    (Finance)
    Status
    (Master's Degree)
    Aiden Whitney

PRE

The words of the assembled kindred helped quickly give Aiden his bearings. Their faces, names, and titles were committed to memory.

When the Prince entered the Lord dipped into a bow as his cousin had. Beyond the howling of his Beast, Aiden felt genuine surprise at her appearance. Neither tattoos or sexuality were unusual to him, but to see one so high on the food chain flaunting them certainly was. Then again, it made a potent declaration of power and confidence. What else should be expected from the Apex Predator of Sacramento?

With the Prince keeping her distance, Aiden turned his attention back to the group. "It is my pleasure to meet you." The offer of Thomas Boyle is met with a smile and a raised eyebrow. "Keeper Wood, if you've the time, a presentation to Her Majesty would be a great help. Naturally, any questions you have I am happy to answer to earn such a favor." Aiden wasn't keen on divulging all of his history, but certain personal details were expected to become common knowledge. At the mention of Thomas' formal welcome, he nodded in approval. "Hierophant, if the formal affairs go well, I will be sure to find you. No doubt we will have plenty to talk about."

With that his gaze shifts to Mable Wood, in hopes she could aid him in his quest to acknowledgment.

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse
    Something is...off about Patience’s face. Or is it her body as a whole, the way she carries herself? Something’s not quite right in any event, though you can never seem to say exactly what that may be. A subtle asymmetry of her features, an odd cock of the eye or twist of the lips? A barely detectable wrongness in the set of her limbs, in the rhythm of her walk? An unlocatable strangeness: it’s all the more disquieting because that ‘something’ can’t be named, tracked down, and assigned a place. In fact, it seems to change moment to moment, depending on where she is in the room and where you are in relation to her.

NOS
    PRE

Aiden's introduction is met with an unblinking stare. There's something wrong with her face, maybe a bulge at the left temple. But the Prince's arrival breaks her concentration on the newest Dead Man. Where she curtsied at the last court, tonight it is a deep bow. Her prostration gives a suggestion of something wrong with her body under that robe.

She straightens, her head lolls on her neck before snapping back, rigid as ever. Dirt Nap's silent appearence is greeted with a nod. It could almost be called welcoming. As could her glance at Thomas. Comparatively at least.

But it's Derek that really captures her interest. Perhaps unfortunately for him. It's like the scent of blood, his voice. His presence. Maybe it's the lack of a Beast. But his words, they bring the full brunt of Patience's odious attentions.

"I have time now, Mr. Mitnick." They are Damned. They all have time. "Why are you so eager?" The way she tilts her head, it's insectoid. Mantis-like.

She does not look away from Derek, but Seth's lack of acknowledgement is noted.

Side thread now or later? Vassagon

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

Already the gathered Kindred begin to drift apart as if selecting dance partners in the open space. Seth sticking close to Thomas. Had they been so familiar? Derek had never known the circles Seth kept. And the newcomer, this Whitney, charming in his awkward eagerness to connect with the right Kindred, coaxes the Keeper to lead him.

Once Patience regards him, Derek shrinks back, his fear flickering over his expression. While his introduction and request were well-spoken, he has to muster an answer beneath her gaze. He begins by gesturing a few feet away to invite her to create the illusion of space between themselves and the rest of the gathered.

If you please! Patience and Derek continue here!

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable and Aiden move to here

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque made his way through the familiar temple entrance only to find significant change within, in the form of Kindred art. "Delightful," he utters as his eyes move across the works of art, eyeing the color and finally the covenant details before glancing to Seth. "Well done."

His usual vest attire is covered in part by a leather overcoat which flows behind him at the pace of his stride. The location is busy with predators and the weak, but the apex drew both his attention and that of his beast. He paused briefly to compose himself, offering a nod to the host of the evening, followed by a bow of his head to Keeper Wood who was now strangely asking questions related to presentation to his newly arrived cousin. He finished up by also bowing his head to any other officer of the court who had arrived.

Words had been spoken by Thomas that set forth the current events with the newest Lord of the Domain, so to avoid confusion or disruption Jacque decided to start with the end. He began his stride again, bowing his head as he entered the Prince's proximity, "Good evening, Your Majesty."

Alessandra side thread here?

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

This would be her first appearance in the Domain since her return. Court, expected, the newly revived Temple was not. She wore an old robe. Tattered, burnt, the scent of gasoline and smoke long faded but the memory of Katya wearing it, and the Farm exploding in a shower of fire and wood. The smell of burning flesh and the cackling of the Brood Bomber. Normally she would be bare beneath the robe, save the blood red silver moon betwixt her breasts. Tonight, to save the masses the sight of a nude Nosferatu, Alice wore a black dress, with a plunging 'v'. Her silver moon on display. She had earned it, and would not hide it.

She enters, the rhythmic tapping of her carved cane her herald, her Wraith hidden, but writhing. Fangs gnawing upon her vertebrae alternating between hatred and fear. Egging her on, and begging her to flee.

Lyssa silent save, her fluttering heart, as Alice contemplates, wondering if any would approach her, if there was any who remembered the Blind Doll from before, or if all were as new as this Temple.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread