(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She felt bad when Cain bit Atticus, if he had bit Alice? The guilt would have been bad. “Yes. Had a poacher caught in the Domain who offered me a Hell Hound in exchange for his life. I had been considering one already, so I accepted. Cain and I’ve spent hours together, with me talking to him, getting to know each other. I hope he doesn’t make you uncomfortable, and I’m sorry I didn’t think to alert you before you arrived.” But she couldn’t send him out of the room. “In a sense, yes. I’ve had a few test my power. And while Archon Twist is there when I need her, she cannot be with me every second of the evening. So Cain is able to be there in case. And from the looks he’s gotten, no one has dared test him.” He was intimidating.

“The Circle? Ok, lets see. There is currently two, Mr Boyle and Keeper Wood. Mr Krieg was leading them, but was called away on business from what I’ve been told. He was actually one of my Regents. I know Keeper Wood has put a lot of time and effort into rebuilding the Farm, and Mr Boyle is hosting next months Court at the Temple. I can make sure you have each of their numbers, I’m sure they will love to hear from you.” It would be interesting to see Alice back in the Domain. “Mr Krieg was also a Nosferatu. There have been others, but they seem to move on after a few months. I’m not sure what state the Necropsis is in though. I’ve been asked for it’s location, but haven’t shared. Granted, it was Mr Boyle who is a Lord, and I didn’t think it was my place to let anyone outside of your clan know of its location.” But she missed it. Especially the baths. “I actually have a painting hanging in Court that Miss Weiss did of the baths, it’s one of my favorites.” Maybe good memories there.

Surprise in her voice, “Oh, it does?” she had no clue. “Huh, well, I’ll take it.” A chuckle. “Those ties have come into play a few times actually. We had a problem with some Hunters, and my empire was able to assist in taking care of them without the loss of a Kindred.” Her men were disposable. Easy to replace. “But the problems come when Kindred don’t agree with my Laws or how I enforce them. There haven’t been many, but enough to be a headache. Though I think it is that some will always think they can do a better job than someone else. Not realizing all the moving parts that go into a Domain.” It was what it was.

“In private, of course.”
    Alice was one of the few she was ok with. “She has become my Seneschal, and the Coterie has still remained. I know I would love for you to still be in it with us.” She could hear the smile in her voice.

This was a difficult question, but it needed to be asked, “How are you since waking up? I know there are some who have,” a pause, “lingering effects.” There was no judgement, but she needed to know.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A strings pulled nod, with any Prince there would be those who would step forward to usurp power, doubly so for someone so new to the position. "Is the poacher still within the Domain? Or having acquired Cain have you sent him away?" she asks, wondering."Ah, yes. You and she are not attached at the hip, but is she...." a moment, then, "Archon, yes. Right. She is your Hound. You do have two..."

Alice's neck is at a sharp angle, head tilted, and strings slackened and taut. "Can you write the numbers and names down so I have them. Lyssa can program their info into my phone." Which she pulls from a pocket. A phone, older now, by several models. Alice taps her nails to the case. White, but stained. Old and worn. "Is the Temple and the Farm one and the same?" Alice asks, seeking clarification. "Paint fumes, gas, chemicals.....German....yes, and trash. I remember a painter, I wish I could see the art. I assume she has found a way away from Sacramento as well. Are there any Haunts remaining in the Domain?"

A nod, string pulled and awkward. "Yes, see. Very useful." a frown marring her beauty. "How much of a headache? What's been happening?" Mind fluttering away at pictures and probabilities.

She'd been replaced, but, she expected that. Even if it had been Asa on the thrown. She wasn't here. She couldn't do her duty. Everything fell, falling fleeting. As she heard Dirge's voice. Met her inverted mirror and jumped joyously, recklessly into the awaiting maw of her hounds. "I would like that too, Ale."

The Silence stretches, "I'm, well....considering. I haven't slaughtered any kine, though I did eat what amounts to a pet store. Lyssa might have stolen me away, but she did take very good care of me."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She thinks a moment, “I don’t believe so. He belonged to a small group that had taken up residency outside the Domain’s boundaries. Once he was returned, I’m not sure what happened to him. He put his group at risk, so what they did with him, I cannot say.” And it wasn’t her concern.

A smile in her voice, “When she put her support behind me, she requested to remain Archon. It was a surprising conversation to say the least.” She had been ready to stand behind the delicate Daeva as she stepped into the position of Prince.

“I can do that.” She reaches onto the table and grabs a piece of paper and pen. The numbers for Thomas and Mable were written down. “No, they are separate. I’ve visited the Temple, it has seen it’s better days, but Mr Boyle is investing time and energy into restoring it. I’ve granted him Tenancy there to aid in his progress. Keeper Wood has also invested quite a bit into the Farm. I hear she has animals, chickens if I remember right, and solar energy as well. But I’m sure they can fill you in better than I can.” It was a Covenant thing, and she respected it. “That’s right, Miss Weiss was here before.” The incident. “I wish you could as well. She has an amazing talent, and I have a total of three of her paintings. I display them with pride in Court.” Then a frown, “Unfortunately, yes. I’m not sure what called her away, though I hope she is well and makes it back to us someday. I hear there is currently one, and I haven’t met her yet. But that would be it.” Numbers ever changing.

“Nothing to really be concerned about. We’ve had some who felt entitled to things such as Monomacy, some who felt it within their right to disrupt Formal Courts with petty disagreements. I tell you, I have never seen so many Kindred who decided they had their feels hurt and felt they were owed something. Pathetic if you ask me. But we’ve got a handle on it now, so nothing to worry about.”

She debates her next words, Words that had been playing in her mind since that night. “I’ve struggled with guilt since what happened that night in the warehouse. Guilt over not being able to protect you.” The feeling was evident in her voice, she really did feel guilty.

“As upset I was that she took you, I am glad she provided you with good care.” Personal feelings aside. “Are your intentions to remain in the Domain and reestablish yourself?”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods, strings pulled and jerking. The Reeve, whomever they were, and whichever Deputies they had should have contained the issue, sharing problem, and solution with the Prince. This, didn't scent of that, with Ale gaining Cain, obviously she was present... "Who's the Reeve?" she asks, "And are there any Deputies?"

"I would imagine." comes the Doll's voice, "Twist has been a Hound for years longer then I have been dead, a steadfast ally to...former Prince Asa, to be trusted to take care of issues that require a more...personal touch then that of the Reeve. To be the - " boogeyman behind the thrown, "Archon wouldn't be something I would give up either. Even for the chance to be Prince."

"Thank you," at the sound of paper, "Might I have the address also?" A strings pulled movement, aborted and reset, "It will be...nice, to return to the farm and discover what...Keeper Wood has done. More then me I imagine." a flame scarred ruin, ash and gasoline. Faded police tape and nothing but the memory of horror. "Will the staff have a number to call this...other Haunt? Or should I place a notice in Elysia. I would want to meet her before Court."

A laugh, hollow and empty. "Do you remember that Ba-Bea....bzzz." words fall out before she can stop them. "Did I ever tell you that she sent a letter to Prince Clarke about Monomacy? Her feelings were hurt. Or something, she thought I was being mean. Maybe I should have carved her tongue from her mouth. Maybe then she would be alive...maybe I wouldn't have..." started her decent, down and down and down. Stake and jaws. "Never mind."

"I remember calling Ares. I remember sacrificing a man, upon my alter. I remember feeling fierce and forceful. Demanding and dangerous. I didn't follow the plan, I just wanted Dirge to die....and I didn't care that I - " she shakes her head, jerky, twitchy. "I should be the one apologizing."

A nod, awkward. Jerking. Strings pulled.

"That was my plan." she admits. "But, I've been awake for nights. Not yet a month I don't think, I don't know how I. If it would be more of a risk to remain here, I'll leave."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“The former Sheriff, as she preferred to be called, was a Daeva by the name of Lina Moretti, a Dragon.” The position was going to remain Reeve from here on out. “She recently sent me a letter saying she had to attend to business in another Domain, Covenant business if I remember right. And while she was efficient at her position, she also seemed to think it was ok to disrupt Court with business best handled behind closed doors. I had to strip her of her Regency, a blow to the Dragons surly. But it needed to be done.” She wasn’t concerned with telling Alice, it had happened at Court, in front of the Domain, she’d hear about it one way or another. “There were deputies. I’ll be meeting with them to see if any are capable of fulfilling the role of Reeve.” Or maybe it would be someone else.

“She has been a steadfast ally to me as well. One of the very few I’ve learned I can trust and depend on.”
    It was lonely, but Twist had always been there. "Though I’m sure she’d be a lot happier if I stop being so hands on and let her step forward more.” A small chuckle.

“Of course.”
    The addresses were added as well. “You cannot say you didn’t do anything for the Circle. You did quite a lot, but it was just you, a difficult task for anyone. When it had just been Mr Krieg, I don’t believe the Farm improved. You helped bring those who damaged it to justice, you sought to protect it and rebuilt it. Never believe you did nothing for your Covenant.” She tries to encourage. “I’ll reach out to my Herald, he’s been more social in Court lately than I have. Let me see if he has her number.” She takes out her own cell and places a text to Jack. “You’ll learn that I’ve begun to distance myself in Court. Not wanting to be approached unless invited.” Seemed maybe Ale either had trust issues, or wasn’t as social as she once was.

The laugh was returned, “Oh yeah, I remember her. She made quite the fuss with me calling her Ms B. Oh, she did?” surprise in her voice. “Is there something in the blood around here? Making Kindred weak and their feelings easily hurt?” she jokes. But then gets serious, “We can’t live in the past with what ifs. It’s not healthy. You did what you had to do and you learned from what happened and became stronger.” And that was that to her.

“I can’t say that Dirge faced Final Death. But Archon Twist did send her into Torpor, and the Brood left with the body. You were upset, angered by what Dirge had done. No one will fault you for that. There were mistakes made that evening, but they are mistakes we learn from going forward. I should have positioned myself closer to where you were. But, it’s the past, and we need to move forward.”
    She had fought with the guilt for too long. “So please, don’t apologize.” Her words were soft and kind. Not something many heard from the Savage.

Oh, so she was still fresh from her slumber. “Do you have a safe place to stay?” asks the Savage. “I don’t know if you are a risk or not to be honest. But thus far, you haven’t shown any aggression or a change in behavior that would put me on edge. So I’m willing to take the chance, help you in any way I can to get back into the Domain and the swing of things so to speak.” A smile in her voice.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

It takes a moment for Ale's words to pierce her ears, vibrations in the air, sounds coloured in Italian texture, but when they do all the Doll has to offer is, "Shit." Her head shakes, jerking, awkward. Snowy hair flying. "Without knowing more, I have no other words. I pray your next choice of Reeve will be a favourable one."

A hollow empty laugh, "You, to be less hands on?" more empty sounds of laughter, "I would pay to see that. You're a...very hands on sort." or she had been. Before. Or maybe she only remembers that because it was her hand that held the stake, it was her hands that woke her once.

"Thank you." she says, bowing her head, both for what was going onto the paper, and for the words that followed. "I tried, and tried. But the river flows and the reeds don't catch everything."

A frown appears, "That's....I can understand. You are Prince. But it is a shame. I remember many nights and many moments bound in Elysia, and others not....I..." she trails off, shaking her head.

Which turns to a nod, doubling up the awkward momentum. "She did. I remember most is her plans to pull my strings, and how her flesh felt between my fangs." said in an off handed manner. "...I think I ate a petstore after that." her head tilts, something like a hum escapes her throat, before she deels the ice sluice through her.

"She's not dead....?" Her jaw clenches, hard, teeth grinding. Gums itching. "The Brood? What of them?" A hand raises up towards her chest and presses.

It takes her a moment, "I don't..." she shrugs. Strings pulled and jerking. "My past is rolling around and around, most is settled. Lyssa helps. She started telling me stories, but maybe I need to hang onto what was....I don't know what will happen if I let it all slip through my fingers."

"My old haven...I still have access, and the necropolis, paltry as it is now. But, what would really help..." she stops, "And I'm not saying this to be greedy. Well, maybe a little. I remember hunger. I remember starving. I do not want to feel those again. I remember rage and fear and frenzy. I cannot do that again." another pause. "I-for who I was to the Domain and who I will strive to be again, for who I was-am to you. A coterie mate, and a loyal servant. Might I have access to the Rack?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Damn, that was going to take a bit to get used to again.

“She was quite capable of the job, and was quite successful. So I think perhaps that success went to her head a bit.” She had a few ideas about who the next Reeve would be, but there would need to be some meetings.

Laughing, “It’s how I was raised, how I’ve always been. But I need to remember that there are others, quite capable, in positions around me. And I need to let them do those duties. It’s been hard to realize that, which is why I’m taking a step back so to speak. To allow those like Archon Twist to do what her positions allows her to do.” And it was like poetry in motion to watch her with those knives.

Feeling her phone buzz, she looks, sends a quick reply back and looks back to Alice, “Herald Jack had her contact information, I’ll write it down for you as well.” And she does.

“I am, but I also enjoy talking with people. Actually, you were one of the first I really opened up to. You helped me realize quite a few things about myself.”
    She longed for those nights, things were easier then.

“Just remember you did what you had to do.” She still wishes she could have been there to help. “A whole petstore? Or just half?” she tries to joke with a smile.

“No, I’m sorry. I had every intention of her seeing Final Death that night, but they were able to hold us back long enough to escape with her. And I’m not sure about the Brood. We really haven’t heard or seen them since that night. Though if they, or her, are found within the Domain, it will be their last night.” You don’t get to fuck with her Domain and walk away.

She wasn’t sure what to say. “If there is anything I can do to help with that, I want you to let me know. I have some stories of you, the nights we spent sitting around the baths talking.” She offers.

“I’m sorry it has fallen into such a state. I don’t know if Mr Krieg even attempted to keep it up.” It was sad really. But what she asked for was a shock. Though maybe it should be. Alice had once been Seneschal, ranking high in both her Clan and Covenant as well. And she had the frame of mind to ask, not poach.

“I have to say, you’re the first to ask me to have access to the Rack.” Which either showed Alice’s trust in Ale, or that she wasn’t all there. “Have you had human blood since waking up?” she asks, serious. Because if not, that could be a problem. She didn’t say yes or no yet, curious about the answer.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Pride goeth?" the Blind Doll asks, "At least she was relieved of her positions and has left the Domain instead of....well, I wanted to say something like shitting the bed, but that would be crass, yeah?" would she had her bijou eyes, they might have been sparkling in amusement.

"Delegation, I understand. Once, I was delegated too. Finding those competent, who do not move upon the wind from Domain to Domain, that you can also trust...a tall order. But you've the Archon, Vivian. And me too." though she was currently tittleless, and without position within this Domain that was once familiar. Being here with nothing but memories, and ash....it was a cracked mirror. That she could not look at the cracks, she didn't know if that was a good thing or not, yet.

"Thank you, and my thanks to your Herald as well." Keeper, Herald, Senechal, Archon. Ale was miles ahead.

Her head tilts, strings pulled taunt, angling her neck. It might have popped and cracked, if that was the nature of her Curse. "Knowing you taught me many things as well." Mind flowing through the blood and mire of years past, and moments and tiny details she thought lost, but....were they? Were they hidden or found or - ?

"Several dogs, and cats. A bunny or two. I'd rather gorge myself on them while I can, especially after torpor. Or spending the Vitae...battle. I....I would not wish to kill my ghoul, my herd."

Inhumanly, unnaturally still. A pillar of ice, the Wraith rolls under still, ice sheet'd waters. "Good." she says, "If there is sign of them, I will want to be there." would if she could, she would look upon their wretched faces and bask in their agony.

Turning the conversation, "I aim to make the baths a place to gather in serenity once again. Hopefully it will be easy going, but there is much work to be done." There is a pause, like the words of her friend parse through what's she's already said, "Sorry. I....maybe a chance to just talk of things would be good."

Angling her head in a manner that displayed her shock. "The first? I would think that there would be many who would wish for the privilege." Then moving onto memories, "I can't remember if you were there, but Asa said once to me. And that has stayed with me since. He didn't want an animal to be his Senechal I refuse to be a mad dog." like she had been, the gods above already showed her her folly. Aptly, between the jaws of mad dogs. "And, unless it's for Domain business, I would like to make my next trip to the Barrens on the next of never."

A moment, two.

"But yes, after I was sure I wouldn't slaughter anything with a pulse just for a drop of blood, I fed from my herd. Lyssa kept them near enough. I haven't lost control and killed one, even if I took the blood right from her vain, as I felt her beating heard under my hand." Alice hoped for herself, and the Wraith and the Hunger that this would be enough.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage laughed, “You know you can always be crass with me. I speak crass fluently.” She adds. “But yes, pride goeth. I hated taking the Regency, knowing it would hurt the Dragons as a whole, but a message needed to be sent.” And she was sure it was heard.

Finding someone she could trust was more difficult than she ever imagined. “Archon Twist has been wonderful since I accepted the position.” And Alice too? She hoped so, she wanted to believe it. That the trust she once had in the Haunt was still there.

She wasn’t sure what she would have taught Alice. “I hope we’ll be able to continue to have those conversations and learn from each other. And I do have some funny stories that I think you might enjoy.” Maybe.

“Very wise.”
    So it sounded like she knew her limits. And that killing her ghoul or herd was bad.
    And she was still a firecracker about the Brood. “You have my word, should they show up, I’ll let you know and you can help defeat them. But you’re not going to fly off half cocked at them.” And that was that.

“If there is anything I can personally do to help you, don’t hesitate to let me know.” She enjoyed the peace the baths brought. “I’m always willing to set an evening aside to talk with you, about whatever you want.” It might be good for her too.

Chuckling, “The first. I did have member of the First Estate come and his first night he asked for Tenancy, like he was owed it. Had someone else, a Lord, ask me what Boon or Title I was going to offer him for him helping the Domain. That was hilarious.” She shakes her head remembering that. “I believe it’s because they have caught on that I don’t hand things out to people just because. I expect those who seek such things will earn them aiding the Domain.” Sounded plain and simple to her. “I remember you telling me that. And I still stand by what I said, that you are not an animal.” Conviction in her voice. “The Barrens saw a surge in residents, but I don’t see you needing to go there.” Not yet anyways.

“Well, before I can grant what you seek, you need to be Acknowledged. I’ve recently updated the Laws, and I can read them to you, or if you’d prefer, we can have Lyssa read them to you.”

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A hollow laugh, "I'll keep that in mind." Alice wondered who, if anyone treated Ale know, comfortably, causally. As someone closer to friend, then a piece to manoeuvre to get what they wanted. "Sometimes, they do. Some can't understand what's being said without such a message. Is there anyone else that had a Regency? Tenancy?"

A strings pulled nod, "Archon Twist wouldn't have been a pillar of the Domain if she wasn't who she is, yes?"

"And I will be glad to hear them." and she would, only Ale knew what she'd say and what had happened these long nights while Alice was....gone.

Another nod, short, but determined. Or hollow facsimile of it, "I've learned my lesson." Her hand presses, but it's still not enough.

A smile, to wide, strings pulling her lips and cheeks, teeth flashing. "That's good to know, Ale." Very good to know. Who else in her life and death would do that for her. Lyssa, yes. But she was bound and thralled. Robert, once, but he always left.

"What?! Hahahahhaha!" she cannot containment her disbelief nor the laughter, "How did you respond?" she asks thinking how Asa would have dealt with someone that impertinent. "Someone who would hand rewards out like candy shouldn't be handing out rewards at all."

Her head shakes, "Does the Barrens new nightlife have to do with these individuals demanding treats?"

She crosses her ankles, "If you wouldn't mind, I would gladly hear you, but if you would prefer I can call in Lyssa and she can read me your Laws." Anticipation buzzed vibrant and free under her skin. Food, shelter. Home. Her hand presses against her chest and she smiles.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread