171 - 180
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Shard Hunting(material side)

Page 18 of 20 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

(both of you make a wits+occult-3 roll please)
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

fail

Fail

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

carry on.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent looks at Mateo midway through lighting a smoke, eyes lingering on the flame before darting to the Alpha.

"Tell me if I'm hearing this wrong? Did you say 'we're setting a fire'?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo looks at Vincent with a smile. "Yes Vinny-pup, we're setting a fire, makes it easier to cover our tracks." He says, waiting on Cory to come inside.

"You know, we need a better name than Vin-neh, or Vinny-pup for you. You fought like a bastard puto today. Vincent, "Last Laugh", Bailey, how you like that?" Mateo asks, cocking an eyebrow, wondering what Vinny would think about it.

Vinny grins while taking a drag.

"I like it," he says. His face quickly drops though. "Will Gwen be okay with it? I don't want to go upsetting the Beta."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"I'm pretty sure she'll agree that it fits, especially when I tell her of your deeds in this fight. Its good that you take her opinion into account. Some wolves think their Alpha's word is the only one to be taken into account... The Beta should be listened to, especially if the Alpha ever has to leave for something." He says, and his eyes grow a little distant, looking to the north, knowing that soon he himself would have to leave.

He knew the initiation for the Lodge of Howling Death could very well be his ending, but it was something he felt he must do.

"C'mon, lets light this place up and get the hell outta here. We need to cross over quickly, the Den isn't that far, we should hurry." He says, as he bends down, pulling out his lighter and starting the blaze in a spot that would spread to take the entire house quickly.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory comes in through the window that he had used as an exit, leaping up and scrambling through. He sniffs his way to his pack mates, finding them as Mateo starts the fire.

"Snake named Crowned Pride," he says in First Tongue. "Crowned Pride is out of Sworn Territory."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

((Cory also gets a wits+occult-3 roll))

Page 18 of 20 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last