Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

New Era meeting

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

James is sitting comfortably in the New Era Park, relaxing on one of the many benches in the area, despite his relaxed apperance however, his mind is busy whirring as he considers the forthcoming meeting. He'd said very little to Tom the night they'd met and he knew very little about him except for his renown, which suggested he had no tribe, given the relatively few brands he carried on him.

He seemed extremely eager and happy about possibly finding a pack and James' mind turned to how best to bring him into the fold, from the look of things it wouldn't be too hard, but it was important to find out where his skills lay and how well he'd fit in, something else that was worth considering was how much he knew about the Forsaken, given his lack of a tribe, other werewolves he clearly knew, but finding out why he was tribeless was very important.

James settled back and waited, calming his swirling thoughts.

B
    Bereii

Not long after their phonecall ended Tom parks his car near the park.

He strolls around for a while before he sees James.

"Hey!" He says as he comes up to James, offering his hand in a greeting.
    "Good call on location, I was right nearby."

He is unshaven and hasn't had a shower for the last two or three days. He is used to sleeping in his car by now, but it hasn't got a great bathroom.

James sniffs the air lightly and raises to his feet, studying Tom as he takes and shakes his hand. "I hoped you'd be nearby, you should know you're welcome in this territory for the time being." He smiles lightly, nodding. "How have your days been, how are you enjoying the city?"

B
    Bereii

"Thanks... Good to know I aint pissing people off by hanging around, eh?
    I've been good. Easy days and busy nights. Trying to find my way around without stepping on all to many toes. So... I take it your the boss around then?"

No point in beating around the bush. This fellow had a pack and wanted folks for it and Tom was in the market.

James releases Tom's hand and steps back, studying him. "The boss? Hm, how much do you know about us Tom? You can shapeshift and you're fairly comfortable around other werewolves, despite being cautious, but that's only sensible. But you don't seem to use the same terms others do, and I don't believe you follow a tribe, do you?"

He waves a hand with a light smile. "I have interest in leading, yes, but it depends on what's decided when we meet, others there may decide to challenge me for the place of Alpha." He glances around to make sure no one's coming near enough to overhear them.

B
    Bereii

"Well... I know a bit.
    I hung out with a lone wolf before. One who didn't think much of the tribes. So I never really got a chance to join forces with one see?
    And about the terms. If some bloke walks up and overhears 'You the boss?' he won't mind a thing but 'yes mr big dog alpha wolf' might raise an eyebrow or two." He gives James a wink and a grin.

"So I haven't really ever belonged to a real pack. And I thought I might find one in this cozy little town." He looks around to indicate the city.

"So, is this meeting planned and scheduled?"

James' phone rings and he glances at the screen, then at Tom. "Sorry Tom, just a moment." He steps back and walks off a few feet, answering it.

B
    Bereii

"Of course."
    Toms strolls of for a bit looking at the park to give James time and space for his call.

James finishes and steps back over to Tom, choosing not to tap his shoulder, not every werewolf was comfortable with physical contact.

"Lone wolves happen, but it's a hell of a way to live Tom. It's a dangerous world for us and we need to stick together to get by, even then.." James shivers at a memory and shakes his head. "I'll call the meeting soon, yes, and we'll know where we stand after that. What did this lone fellow teach you? I'm just wondering what areas and work might interest you." James pauses, glancing at Tom. "And what was it like, learning from him?"

B
    Bereii

"Truth be told, I've kinda noticed that. I think that's why he picked me up. But by all probability he made out with a lune cause that guy wasn't really right... " Tom taps his head, indicating his old packmate was quite crazy. "And one day it apparently didn't fit him to have company since he left." He seems to drift back in time for a moment. Then he focuses on James again.
    "He told me the basics I think. Who's an enemy, who's a friend. What means what. Who does what. And so on and so forth..."
    He thinks for a moment before continuing. "What work eh? I guess I kinda belong up front an' personal." He holds his hands up and it's clear he's been in a lot of fight in his day. He has a lot of marks indicating this at least.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last