Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Matt's words are encouraging- and Emily's warning is taken to heart.

Yes, this spirit would be a useful ally- an effective teacher. Nathaniel had wished for more direction in elemental gifts. There was also the potential for Nature gifts, and who knew what else!

"thanks, Matt... Um.. I'll help. It'll be good, I can give this place a run down in the shadow, bring Chiminage for...it."

A deep breath, the final worlds. <<I will do what can// be done. I will help nurture// and help restore it>>

The spirit- it's form shifted, it seemed to react... Was it sorrow? Confusion? The mound it took the form of... Was that the form it wished to take?

<<I would like to know// Your right form- that I may help// and restore you too?>> And Nathaniel was incredibly curious. Spirit forms were always so intriguing.

<<And can I call you// With Uratha Rituals// When I wish to learn?>> Assurance that he wouldn't have to catch a ride or lug it here, to learn. And that this spirit wouldn't get peeved at being called. Maybe it could help with his survival skills? Or gardening? Maybe there was some ancient knowledge it might know. Nathaniel was excited to find out!

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily slouched back, letting Nate carry on. Not what he wanted, but he was making the most of it. Maybe there was something to the baby Bone Shadows wisdom after all.

She chews her gum thoughtfully, waiting.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes Ruach, Hades_Roses liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

The spirit remains quiet for almost too long then it sounds like a stone cracks as Renewal of Nature speaks again. <<Form is True. Self is Not. Yet Self is Form and Form is Self.>>

<<Restore land and call to me. Your ways, the old ways are fine. The new ways...they influence.>> Dust falls off the spirit as it shivers at its own words as its singular eye rapidly looks between you all.

<<New ways are tainted>> It's voice pitches lower to that of gravel being ground together.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt listens, more for tone than content. He understands angry or friendly whether he can make much sense of what is being said or not.

Oh my! Exceptional success on Perception!
      6 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-07 16:11:19 Matt Joule rolls 4 to perception (Wits 2 +Composure 2) (10 Again) 10, 10, 8, 8, 9, 8 6 successes

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel Dormur Le bumpen.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel doesn't know whether to be afraid or in awe of what the Spirit is saying. Probably a mix of both? But by the look of things, it was willing to accept an arrangement. Some minor care, in exchange for knowledge, not even mentioning the potential uses in the future.

Yes, this arrangement would work for now.

<<I will try to learn// And I will do my best to// help and restore you.>> The pup gave a formal gesture, signaling that the spirit was welcome to leave if it wished- the terms had been agreed upon, it seemed.

He was a bit dissapointed that the spirit wasn't Ley in type, but it's words hinted at such knowledge being present in higher spirits. Luna Above might hear a different sort of request tonight.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily moves away and lays out lethargically on the ground as Nathaniel wraps things up. She waits until the Spirit slips back away before speaking.

"Twenty bucks, cue tip. Nature Spirit. Not a Ley line."
    There isn't too much mockery in the tone. "I hope you weren't planning on tearing up any asphalt to return this place to it's natural beauty. Spirits don't much care for technicalities, y'know."

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt listens, standing up and shifting back to hishu form. "Good. So, Munchkin, what do I do to make the spirit happy with this place, plant flowers?" he asks Emily.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-12 20:21:03 Matt Joule rolls 7 to shapeshift to Hishu (Stamina 2 + Survival 3 + Primal Urge 2) (10 Again) 10, 3, 4, 7, 2, 2, 8, 1 2 successes

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel sighed and looked at his sister- "It spoke as if such things were known, but only to something higher. That such things could be controlled.... No, it wasn't a spirit of a Ley Line- but I am content. It was breathtaking. And if you want, take the twenty out of my paycheck. I spent most of my last one already." The initial costs of a handful of classes- not that he'd told anyone about it in detail.

Matt's help was appreciated, and Emily's words were encouraging, in their own way. It made the pup's work easier. "Thanks Matt. I'll bring some grass seed or something and spread it before the rain starts. Maybe buy some flowers and plant them. We also have it's name, and can call it. We have two potential spirits to call upon. A teacher, and a spy...Yes, I am content. Thanks, guys- this meant a lot. Next time you have something to do, I PROMISE I'll be there. I know I've been a bit inactive lately- but I'll do what I can."

I'm ready to close, unless @%1; has something else to say, or if you all want to do something else?

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily nods. "On the right lines, Matt. You have to help make the whole area closer to nature. So, tear up the fences, stirp out the concrete... proper nature, not just a token gesture. Then you gotta keep it that way. I'd bet there'd be a ban of some kind about harming nature too. Just guessing though."

She turns to Nate. "I'm not convinced, man. Sounded more like "she" was talking about more powerful nature spirits to me." The Ithaeur sighs. "Still, she was a pretty strong spirit. You punch much higher up the food chain they might just start straight-up swinging back at you. Let's just try and keep this one happy first, then see where we're at. Okay?"

I'm ready to wrap up.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last