(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

She nodded to Blaire, "Oh no, I totally get that." Beasts understood the necessities of survival. Sonnie even flexed an arm, displaying that she was quite physically fit, herself. It wasn't on the same level as the Ogre's assets, but the monkey clearly got plenty of exercise.

She had more questions for the muscular woman, but they were quickly forgotten when Abraham performed his spot on Chris-Farley-as-Matt-Foley impression. She stared, wide-eyed, through the entire performance. Once the Flowering Fairest was done, Sonnie sidled over to the blue elf.

"Psst! Circe! Did... did you see that, too? I didn't just imagine that, did I?" She spoke out of the side of her mouth, in an obvious stage whisper.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe stared in shock at Abraham for a moment. Before memories from the 80s childhood returned with he images of the funny fatman to induce laughter. Lots of laughter, as the Fairest doubled over from a combination of funny memories and hilarious show before her. The tears were of course caused by laughter. Not bitterness from memories lost returned. It took her a while to get it back under control. A few tries to stop laughing but she nodded her head in an attempt to answer Sonnie's question, "Santa merda oh ho ho ho ho, che è divertente oh ho ho ho, ed è successo totalmente."

Once she has it under control she decides to add something of her own to Abraham's tale of tale gathering, "Too bad that fer ya Abe that some of my stories even I don't know if their legit. Like that booze or perfume story I heard about me," she makes a mock stage whisper to the other ladies, "Be ya warned. Tequila drinkin' contests can result in ya chugging perfume."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

B
    Blaire

Sorry, all. Had to buy a new router to actually get internet :/ But I'm back! Circe Sonnie Wu Abraham Norton

Blaire was not what you would call a person of tremendous mirth, more prone to the sly smile that came after a successful hunt than the boisterous display that was playing out before her, though the sheer vibrant energy pouring off the flowering man drew a toothy grin across her face.

"Well, I don't actually live here down by the river," she explained, "though I suppose, after that there performance, I'm glad it's so."

Even the joyful monkey woman seemed practically speechless after that display, though it seemed the former Summer Queen was full of some surprises of her own.

"I'll be sure not to try and drink you under the table, then," the ogre said, nodding to Circe, before casting her gaze over the trio once again.

"So, is there anything I should know about Sacramento? On the mundy side, or on t'other?"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

As she does not speak Italian, Sonnie has no clue what the blue elf just said to her. Still, Circe seemed amused, so it must have been something good. "Uh, yeah, totally! Ha ha. What she said."

Shrugging, the Beast turned back to the Ogre and launched into a monologue, "You wanna know about Sacramento, huh? Okay, well, there's lots of homeless, so you'll fit right in! Kidding! Oh, and be sure to go to El Corra Birria! They used to be called Don Chuy Birria, but they changed their name recently. I dunno why, it's the same owners. Anyway, even though they're based out of an old gas station, don't let that fool you. The BEST tacos in the city! Cash only, totally worth it."

She paused a moment and blinked her eyes in a sudden realization. "Dammit, now I want tacos."

Laughing freely, Sonnie clapped her hands together, "So, is that moose ready yet?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Autumn Breeze)
    Hedgespun Weapon
    (The Master's Quill)
    Markarth

Mein: Those familiar with a certain computer game would say he looked like he walked out of an ink machine. His hair is an ink-soaked mess. The black liquid nearly drips from his fingers. His teeth still white, shine even brighter. His skin appears mostly grey but those scars of his swirl like black veins of ink running through and around his body.

PRE

Markarth was apprehensive about going to the BBQ from the get go. Not the least of which was the fact he was expecting an ass kicking. But also thanks to his, financial situation he really couldn't afford liquor even that rotgut stuff. The best he could manage was some bottled water, that he got on sale. Honestly as he turned the corner and came upon the group he was tempted to just drop the two bags full of discounted store brand water and high tail it out of there. As it was he stood there for a second with a dumb look on his face before raising a hand and giving a half hearted wave. His clothes had seen better days, the vest was worn and nearly sun bleached, his pants had several patches, and his shoes looked like they were held together with lace and hope. But the brilliant feather of his spear was as unblemished as always.

"Errr...Hi."

Hi? Really that's all you got? Sure you don't want to go with howdy or something jaunty? I loathe myself....

Duffel bag, worn clothes, The Master's Quill and two bags of cheap store brand water.

A
    Abraham Norton

Abraham positively beams at the reactions he's drawn from the audience, small though it may be. He knows he nailed it when Circe starts to uncontrollably speak Italian (she seems to only do that in times of strong emotion) and Sonnie takes a break from her hyperactive attitude. The Ogress' smile was a treat in itself, as the muscular Autumn didn't look like someone that smiles often.

"There's a Market on the other side, relatively close by" The Flowering answers Blaire as the mirth dies down "I assume you met Rhodes. I also assume you know that Funderland is a property of ours, where all four teams have their stakes. As far as things to watch out for go, it's been pretty quiet recently - which has been good for regrouping, but I'm sure the calm won't last forever" Technically, Fawkes' attempt at murder and almost the whole Summer bailing in one day already saw to that. But it's only a matter of time before outside threats join them as well.

That's when he sees a new arrival. Gray skin, black inky liquid on his body, clothes looking like they've changed owners several times... and judging by that breeze, another subject of the Ashen Lord.

"And who might you be?" The knight-errant's tone is friendly, even as his eyes never leave the Elemental's own.

Between the unflattering appearance and the awkwardness this man reminds him of Lydia. One can wonder where the air Torrent is now...

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Autumn Breeze)
    Hedgespun Weapon
    (The Master's Quill)
    Markarth

Mein: Those familiar with a certain computer game would say he looked like he walked out of an ink machine. His hair is an ink-soaked mess. The black liquid nearly drips from his fingers. His teeth still white, shine even brighter. His skin appears mostly grey but those scars of his swirl like black veins of ink running through and around his body.

PRE

Markarth dropped the bags of bottled water. ”Markarth, just...moved here. Sorry...I couldn’t afford any liquor, but I figure if people know who I am I can at least avoid an ass kicking for going down the wrong street.”

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe points at Blaire, "Good plan! And Blaire I know some mundy locations ya shouldn't visit alone at night but kinda obvious aside from Asylum. Unless yer inta leather and whips."

She looks to Sonnie. A monkey eating tacos would be a sight to see. "Hopefully yer moose ain't made tracks Sonnie. Might steal some o' it from ya though, never had mega road kill before," the elfin Fairest giggles out.

She then looks back to Blaire, "Ah yes, good places. Wait I know some of those too! Italian restaurants, couple ah bars, and a excellent suit store if ya ever are lookin' ta be sharped dressed."

Circe chuckles at the comment of calmness. On certain ends it may have been calm but Circe got plenty of excitement. She then looks at the new arrival. "Hiya Marky, I'm the resident angry bitch. Or hmm, Abe, Sonny? Remind me if I miss one. Ahem," she coughs into her fist, "Blueberry Queen, Smurfette, Gunbunny Smurfette, Blue," rolls her eyes at that one, "sometimes Merry but not just ta be contrary, oh ho ho ho ho! Did I miss any?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Autumn Breeze)
    Hedgespun Weapon
    (The Master's Quill)
    Markarth

PRE

"....What?" Markarth blinked at the Fariest's words. "I...don't know what any of that means but sure."

The Elemental sat down near the others, he laid his spear down near him in sight and reach. "So which one of you is Smurfette and whose the gunbunny?"

Markarth thinks she meant different people.

0 Scenes

Hey, I know we're pumped to get posting but please keep in mind Posting Rates and the 48 hour rule[

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.