Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 44
DISPLAYED
Painting the Roses Black

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

"Fertility, mostly," Cassie explains. "Abundance, prosperity. Spring, growing things. It depends what resource you go with. All basic Maiden aspects of the Earth Goddess."

She finishes cleaning off Cynthia's hand. "There you go. Be careful where you were digging."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Karen continues to quietly work beside the trio, looking over at Cassie from time to time. Sensitive to dragon lines, perhaps...may be worth keeping tabs on this one.

After a bit, she stretches and dusts off her hands. "Think I'm going to call it a night. Back's starting to yell at me." She chuckles, then twists her back until it gives off a resounding pop. "I'd definitely be up for helping you again, though. How often do you guys come out here?"
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

"Every few nights," Cassie says. "Often as we can and keep up with our classes. We're all students." She has dug up the piece of glass - what looks like part of a beer bottle - that cut her friend, and placed it in a baggie before stowing it away in her bag to dispose of later.

"Yay Sac U," Elliot mutters sarcastically.

"We'd be glad for the help, and the company," Cassie adds. "The more people who respect nature, the better."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Karen nods. "Nice meeting you all." She gives a polite nod, then heads out of the clearing, humming the song Cassie was singing as she goes.

I must definitely have a talk with the other Dragons now...

Karen makes her way to her car and heads back home, gears churning in her mind. Now where did she put that business card with Gideon's number...
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread