Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plot Check

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 26 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Gerrit is definitely interested in another swing at the Hedge Patrol!

Second "priority" would be investigating the cult - if both is possible that'd be grand but otherwise it's that.
    Thank you Saber Sloth!

Cass definitely has some things to prove to the Hedge after everything that happened. But she is definitely contributing to the Tik Tok scene via composing the music once she gets the academics info from Yamiyo. If only one is possible, she will definitely default to tik tok.

0 Scenes

LadySin there could be a Social angle, it all depends on how things play out.

And I'll do a max two plot per-character right now, since Yamiyo's Researching the Huntsman, and LS is wanting to investigate the 'cultists'. 4-5 character per-plot.

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

Queen Anne is already a plot she have seen some investment in so depending on how you put up the investigation so would she most definitely wanna be there. Still feeling deeply towards all those prisoners and having fears for what happened with all the "slaves" at the orchard (a lot of things painted up in her mind as she haven't witnessed enough personally). The social aspect of the cultists and gathering intel through her charms is something she have offered on a couple of occasions though and it does play better into where her skills lies.

0 Scenes

Then I'll kept Yamiyo included into the plot with the 'cultists' as it has been several months, since anyone's followed up on the Orchard and all the people held there. Remember folks, time doesn't stand still, even of the plot isn't actively being written.

0 Scenes

Titania may want to follow Tik Tok and the Cultists.

0 Scenes

Also please note that 2A with the 'cultists' isn't solely a Social Plot, Social rolls may be called depending on what y'all do, but the main thing going in will be investigating/decoctive work.

Also please note that 2A with the 'cultists' isn't solely a Social Plot, Social rolls may be called depending on what y'all do, but the main thing going in will be investigating/decoctive work.

Frankly, that's why I'd have Gerrit go there. And if it's two plots per character then I'd commit to those two choices (Hedge Patrol and Cultists) if that's okay.

Thank you!

9. Likes liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

If there is a slot free, put Anatole in Hedge Patrol II

11. Likes Aeolus, liked this post

I think Miss Orianna and I were thinking about trying to work on cleaning up The Huntsman's dream poison.

That and Cultists/Investigating the Orchard could be something James is down for.

Page 5 of 26 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread