Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plot Check

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 24 of 27 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 Last

0 Scenes

The Spider Market? On one hand, Circe is based off of drow. On the other, she had a bad encounter with a giant enemy crab

Not sure which way to go with that for her reactions, but fun!
    Welp, maybe after the current Scene in Rotten Roots is over, we're already at the Capitol Park Trod

Salutations all. I have been running a PrP underground for a while. And the Lost have made a lot of progress.

The Lost have searched West, East, and North in the Prohibition tunnels below Funderland. They have discovered quite a few things down there. An old bar with an intact and stocked wine cellar, a cess pool, and a large collection of antique toilets. Also a cavernous trench, that they bridged literally. And the tunnels have ended at two points left to explore or work upon.

To the east is a large collapse that would take a borrowing power or a lot of work to clear up and reinforce. Also to the east, is a smaller collapse into the city's storm drains. Something to seal up, or make a secret entrance to do Batman proud?

And to the North, past the toilet room, are rail tracks for some type of small cart. It'd be hard to find something to roll on those, except the Lost already found some matching wheels and could easily rig their own transport on a flatbed. Or just crawl to explore.

Does anyone want to RP digging a whole, building a secret door, or travelling the train tracks?

The Lost's current map (yes I suck at drawing maps) is below.

This should be the key for the map, if it is visible I hope.

F Secure Funderland Room
    S Old storage room with new plated door.
    Y Intersection from South to North and East
    B Bridge over rat infested trench
    A1 Alcove, old latrines
    XW1 Water exit with many lamprey eels
    G Large gallery, much space, construction materials
    P sealed over cess pool
    TG Toilet Gallery, stairwell lead up to a low-ceiling rail car track
    SD Ladder leading down to partial collapse into the storm drains of Sacramento

Funderland Tunnels.gif

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Sera is always down for exploring more of the tunnels!! Count her in!

4. Likes Origins liked this post

Twist Scenes

Vincent is up for doing some tunnel exploration.

6. Likes Origins liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Kray would be very interested in doing any of the listed things (even if it might be a tight squeeze)
    Reuban Brigh

8. Likes Origins liked this post

Okay, so that is three. Votes are:
    1 Explore
    2 Explore
    3 Whatevs brah

Nice. I had worked out the numbers for building a secret door wall into the sewers, but it would be maybe into the 40's for successes needed. For exploration, there is the easy way and the "why did we pick this" way.

The easy route to explore is the rail line tunnel. That can be done with crouch walk/crawling...or a flatbed cart using the minecart wheels the previous expedition found. Saber Sloth , the latter would have been bolting wheels onto plywood boards, but I can have Circe do a Glimpse to have them waiting in the tunnels if you think it is more fun. As for how fast you'd go, hoofing it would probably have a speed penalty, but for the cart I would say we use speed based upon the vehicle rules for a skateboard. Some rolls for fun too

The harder route is the collapsed tunnel. Because you have to both dig it out. And probably reinforce it to prevent more collapse. It is a lot of construction rolls unless someone has an Elements Contracts for EARTH or Contracts of Stone. That'd speed it up.

Preferences?

10. Likes liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Still happy to do any or all even but the one that appeals most to me is the rail line.
    Reuban Brigh

12. Likes Origins liked this post

0 Scenes

If you want to do some pre PRP prep I'd love to see the Glimpse(s) Origins just @me in the body of the post to make sure I see it.

14. Likes Origins liked this post

Okay Saber Sloth and everyone interested in the exploring.

Circe has done some prep work here. Circe has gone the cheap route. Above ground pool stairs, plywood, leftover construction material, and children's size ski poles. Circe's estimations are not necessarily the best for distances, so who knows if the rope will have been enough or not.

Well, Origins does

I figure the ski-poles will negate penalty to any rolls to speed up the cart, not give a bonus. It isn't the best choice for propulsion, it's the cheap choice!

I will try to post something tomorrow. Have a great weekend all!

16. Likes liked this post

Heyo folks! Long weekend with activities in the meat space.

The scene should be up here. If you look at the map, the Room you are starting in is TG, and you should be entering from the tunnel with the P.

Page 24 of 27 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 Last
+ Reply to Thread