Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

FYI - I am good with my one plot Saber Sloth

Many thanks for the offer

2. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Lost but Not Forgotten has wrapped! This is your last chance to sign up for this round of Plots!!!

Orianna Xadun it looks like (as of now) that you're the only ones interested in Deep Hedge Expedition, with your XP levels I'm okay with letting you two go a head with the Plot, but I've marked the Plot as extra dangerous. Let me know if you're still okay with going or if you guys would want to wait for more people!

0 Scenes

Okay folks! I'll be getting these Plots up 2nd-3rd of August!!! This is your last chance to sign up, do prep, or get back to me Xadun Orianna , if you don't tell me DHE is okay with just the two of you, I'll err on the side of caution and not do that Plot!

Alrighty then!

Sign ups! Will start Plots after Lost but not Forgotten closes! So make sure you get your bluebooking done asap!

Hedge Patrol V
    • Matt
    • BoxingUnicorn
    • Origins
    • open

The Hedge is a dangerous place, and no one wants those dangers to slip through. Endangering the Freehold.

A monster of the week style plot, looking for 3-4 people, Newbies get first dibs, ( MattTalia ) then to our more experienced Patrollers, ( OriginsAbyssalstarBoxingUnicorn ) then if there's still spots left, it's first come first serve!

Deep Hedge Expedition
    • Orianna
    • Xadun
    • open
    • open
    • open

Different then a simple Patrol, DHE's focus is traveling deeper into the Hedge and, well, exploring whatever the Lost might find....

Last time, the Lost found an Outpost manned by 3 obviously armed Summer, with at least two others hidden, ready to strike. The Lost found themselves at an impasse, but actions taken and path trodden, have ensured that action, perhaps violent action will be taken the next their paths meet....

Open to 3-5 people! Will have more risk then Hedge Patrol, will most likely take longer then a Hedge Patrol as well. Orianna Yumyumcrow get first dibs! After that it's first come first serve!

Warehouse, There House
    • Aeolus
    • Xadun
    • Origins
    • Orianna
    • open
    • open

I know a lot of you want a crack at this one! For a max of 5 maybe 6 people! The next instalment of the Saga of Queen Anne. The Lost know where her travel hub is, the Orchard and it's Door Room. They know where her main warehouse is, (right here in Sacramento!!!) and it's layout (Thank you Circe!), now it's time to devest her of her Fetch Making supplies and see if Warehouse Door really leads to Queen Anne's Lair.

Grey Hoods: Unionized FULL
    • Aeolus
    • Origins
    • Abyssalstar
    • Orianna

Looking for 3-4 players, Aeolus , Origins get first dibs!

The Grey Hoods, a group a few of the Funderland Freehold are aware of, a group the Lost know that 2 of, can see behind the Mask, a group, the Lost discovered during their last encounter is a part of something called The Union, but diplomacy has prevailed and the Grey Hoods and the Lost have a non-aggression treaty (though not something Pledge bound) and were on their way, but why's one of them hanging around outside of Funderland....?

Rotten Roots
    • Aeolus
    • YYC
    • BoxingUnicorn
    • open

Looking for 3-4, BoxingUnicornand Aeolus get first dibs,

Something's changed. Those with their own personal Hedge Bounties might not have noticed, but those who do not, or those who travel the hedge with or without a Patrol, will have. More often than not, a goblin fruit falls from the vine, not ripe and ready, but rotting from the inside out. What could have done this, and can the Lost rectify it before the corruption contaminates the Freehold's own Bounty?

Lost but Not Forgotten has wrapped! This is your last chance to sign up for this round of Plots!!!

Orianna Xadun it looks like (as of now) that you're the only ones interested in Deep Hedge Expedition, with your XP levels I'm okay with letting you two go a head with the Plot, but I've marked the Plot as extra dangerous. Let me know if you're still okay with going or if you guys would want to wait for more people!

5. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Oops - thought I'd replied here.

Honestly it sounds a little risky for my tastes - I'm happy to wait!
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

7. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

. Shenanigans if you want to sneak into one of the open plots, feel free to tell me here, and we'll get you into one (or more) of them

Saber Sloth I'll hop onto Rotten Roots if that's okay?

10. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

0 Scenes

I know the current round of Plots is still going, but I thought I'd get something up for the newbies, and for the Halloween season! To get in on the Plots you need to have your Status 1 Freehold!

Hedge Patrol VI
    • Lionell
    • Overgoblin
    • DorianBLaCK
    • open

The Hedge is a dangerous place, and no one wants those dangers to slip through. Endangering the Freehold.

A monster of the week style plot, looking for 3-4 people, Newbies get first dibs, ( Flickerwhisp DorianBLaCK Jasper Lionell Mara Overgoblin since y'all have been Ack'd when I'm posting this) then the more experienced characters, (Excluding Origins BoxingUnicorn Matt as you're in a separate Hedge Patrol Plot)

Haunting House
    • Abyssalstar
    • Orianna
    • Xadun
    • open

In an affluent neighbourhood, set up for charity there is a 'Haunted House' it just seems to be just a tad too real, but that has to be special effects....right?

Trying to see if this is the year that this plot will have its day in the sun! Looking for 3-4 people.

City on Fire
    • DorianBLaCK
    • Lionell
    • Overgoblin
    • Matt

Buildings all over the city have been catching fire. People have been hurt, and killed. Word is there's a serial arsonist, maybe even a group given how prolific the fires are, but officials haven't figured out how the fires are starting.

Once again, 3-4 people are welcome to join!
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Oct 9th, 2022 at 07:10 PM.

Twist Scenes

Sonnie Wu would like to participate in Haunting House!

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

The Haunted House Plot is back!!! Count Sera in

Twist Scenes

I don't know if we can sign up for more than one plot, but Jasper would be up for any and all of them. I don't want to take up other folks' spots though.

Page 17 of 26 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread