Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plot Check

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 12 of 26 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last

Gerrit would follow up on Those Left Behind, but with how things ended between Titania and him this could be a disaster or the beginning of a really charming Moonlighting situation.. So yeah, if there's a mediator present he'll go.

If Shenanigans is okay with it, Gerrit would also study the diary (in a glimpse, during TLB2 or even instead) - don't wanna miss important things (or have your preparations go to waste).

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Anatole would be up for a Deep Hedge expedition

Be curious about the deep hedge exploration as well

I have interest in the Deep Hedge Expedition as well!

Twist Scenes

Sonnie can help out with Hedge Patrol 4: Electric Boogaloo.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Sera would be down for the deep hedge plot....if there is room. If not...I'll catch the next one

Circe will be willing to lend her skill set to Those Left Behind 2, if someone would but let her know about it IC. OOC, if nobody else is going to get in on it then I shall have Circe join in to help out.

I've another thread question to make instead. Anybody want to go shopping with Circe? Not sure where yet.

9. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Rhodes will be happy to oversee Those Left Behind - hopefully as long as work stays low I'll be able to keep everything smoothed over.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

11. Likes liked this post

Hello! Sorry for the random dip for a little bit. I'd like in on TLB2. I'd also like to write up a glimpse or whatever you'd find appropriate for Cass to use reflections on the metal surface of the IV and look through the journal, which she could have done with Gerrit.

13. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

0 Scenes

Shenanigans you could get the glimpse out sooner then latter, and I'll reply with the results!

As for the journal you and Aeolus could do a quick scene for the journal, or maybe a quicker Winter Social Group Scene, going over it, and I (or whoever else) could post the Scene after so It's included in the greater, connected plot things

Then after those are done, I'd get TLB2 up

15. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
Page 12 of 26 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread