Ended
Watch

In Vino Veritas

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    A
    Abraham Norton

Approval. Something all Unicorns are after. Abraham glows just a bit more, even if he knows it's all tongue-in-cheek.

Abraham makes a face of a completely innocent child as the former Summer Monarch spouts quips on full auto "I just wondered if you're like this guy I knew in Saint Louis who wore riot gear to bed. Glad you don't. It's not healthy" Imagine all the grazes and scalds! Still, it was nice to hear the little misunderstanding didn't cause any bad blood.

"I was thinking more along the lines of talking dungeons, monsters and dangerous adventures, but I can accomodate" He shrugs. Abraham always pays his debts, especially if the currency of choice is sarcasm "The kitchen is always well-stocked, but all the security I need is right in front of me" He nods at the elf "You'll just yell Italian insults at them until their ears rot" A yawn. It was getting late.

"Ah! Before I forget" the knight-errant takes a napkin and a pen from behind the bar and quickly scribbles something on it. Then hands it out to Circe "Here. My number and e-mail. I figure if we're going to do this thing of ours, it'll be more effective than notes" Abraham may not be very technical, but it is the twenty-first century. He waits to see if the Larcenist will accept the gift and reciprocate.

"'Night, Laser Tornado" says the Flowering as he starts to move towards a room with a bed.

I think we are good to close?

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Slept in what? Wait where'd he get that. "Ya got his numba? I mean, yeah eww and need had ta be a major masseuse customer but riot gear? That'd be way easier then tryin' ta Hedge forge armor," Circe's brain went to strange places. The smiles widely, "Aww thats so sweet Abe. Accurate too fer I am the banshee not an drow, oh ho ho ho ho!"

As for the number, she quickly pulls out her phone to take a snap shot and quickly taps the screen with her fingers. Abraham will find her multiple contacts provided to him via text and a email, "Right back at ya Abe. I got like, nine emails so I gave ya a good half dozen and not the spammer one. Also yer phone has good security."

"Sweet dreams Rose Knight,"
    Circe gives what would be a poor American salute but a decent British one when Abraham departs. Then she goes exploring.

Circe figured investigating the beds was worth a shot. Maybe they'd have one made of literal water. But if the beds were too soft or too hard, she could always go home to one that was just right for her blue ass.

Good to close, gg thnx
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.