(Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Eyes bounce from Shodan to Kaze and back. “Goth? Huh.” A nod, “Consider me curious.” She’d be up for that, and she looks good in black. But she got why Shodan would be surprised, Kaze seemed more jock than goth.

Chuckling, “Isn’t that the truth! Might as well just keep being yourself, unapologetic and have fun! And if they don’t like you, screw em!” she could careless if people liked her. Smirking, “Well, might be able to make that three.” Might, because she’d have to hangout with him more to make sure.

She burst out laughing, “If I had a dollar for every House quote, I heard, or every patient that said they looked up their symptoms online, I’d never have to work again. Thankfully, the patients I deal with know don’t really talk. So it’s been nice.” In a weird way. “You know, that analogy reminds me of drunk frat guys in the ER.” Oh she had stories.

“Well, grumpy dad seems to need a night out. But count me in either way. I mean come on, what’s the worse that could happen?” she asks innocently.

“Great! It will be a ton of fun, and if not, then we simply make it fun.”
    Easy. "And never underestimate the power and usefulness of white noise." she adds.

“Look at it this way, you got the chance to experience something new, meet new and cool people and dress up. What more do you need?”
    she jokes with a smirk. “But all in all, it’s good to experience new places.” Keeps life interesting.

Then her pager goes off. She closes her eyes and groans, before checking the thing. “Well, looks like I’m needed.” She stands, “Give me a call if you guys want to go out sometime. Or just hangout, either is good for me.”

Sure, works for me! Was a fun scene!

S
    Shodan

"Ouch!" He jokingly winced at the 'white noise machine' jest "I'll have you know that I can, in fact, produce noises of many colors!"

They've been sitting here for a while, and as the others get ready to leave, the Libertine says "I'll keep y'all posted on the club thing"

He watches the trio go away, one by one, but for now doesn't move himself. Yes, he'll enjoy the ambience for a moment more.

Closing. Thanks to all of you for the quality time!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 15

You do not have permission to view the list of names.