DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

Parting ways with Jack and Dirt Nap, Derek stands apart from them and observes the crowd. He had overheard the exchange earlier between Thomas and Heinrich. As well as Ms. Black's exchange with the Prince. Their public introductions saved time for his meeting them later. Including Patience, none seem wholly problematic nor aggressive, and each received relatively warm greetings that would foster cooperative attitudes. One could hope.

Sacramento's remaining Kindred population would be easier to manage now that the tensions between Invictus and Ordo had abated. Under that draconic umbrella many members likely felt they could get away with cheeky undermining agendas. In many ways it feels like a clean slate. Now they could concentrate on the true threats to the Domain and the Traditions...

Derek continues to stand alone, awaiting sign of Prince Alessandra 's interest or the approach of other Kindred to take interest in him.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque moved from his dispersed conversation, his eyes still lingering towards the Prince before his cousin's gaze caught his attention. Lenora 's nod was met with the same gesture in kind, coupled with an grin inviting the Lord to conversation at some point in the evening after her business with the Prince was concluded. His attention then shifted to Elle, waiting at the entryway. It was later in the evening, so it was on @Mable to allow her in. For now, he was content to mingle with some of the faceless of Sacramento.

Blood Hunt:

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse
    Something is...off about Patience’s face. Or is it her body as a whole, the way she carries herself? Something’s not quite right in any event, though you can never seem to say exactly what that may be. A subtle asymmetry of her features, an odd cock of the eye or twist of the lips? A barely detectable wrongness in the set of her limbs, in the rhythm of her walk? An unlocatable strangeness: it’s all the more disquieting because that ‘something’ can’t be named, tracked down, and assigned a place. In fact, it seems to change moment to moment, depending on where she is in the room and where you are in relation to her.

NOS
    PRE

Patience has been sitting like a corpse propped against the wall. Unmoving, but not unseeing. Unspeaking, but always listening.

And she has learned a great deal. For instance, she has learned who the Herald is.

So, when Jacque disengages himself from conversation, Patience stands stiffly. Her knees seem to bend the wrong way for a moment, but then she's off, making her way across court. The way she walks, it's like all of her limbs have been attached to her body at slightly different angles.

Patience halts a respectful distance from the Herald. Drops a grotesque curtsey. Her knees crack like gun shots when she does so. She holds the pose and says, "Good Evening, Herald."

Rising now, the very picture of lurid formality: "I am Patience. Of clan Nosferatu. May I have a word?"

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wandering through Court, Twist was half bored at the quiet of the evening and half pleased at the quiet of the evening.

New faces or at least, faces she didn't know a name for yet were sprinkled amongst the familiar. A slight concern tugged at the lack of one particular, and rather important, familiar face. It wasn't like Vivian to miss Court.

Her footsteps taking her toward the entrance, she feels Elle 's beast before the fetching woman steps into full view. Given her earlier feelings, she reaffirms her control of her beast and is about to step toward her when the woman clears her throat. A single eyebrow arches in surprise? Offense? Catching Alessandra 's glance, Twist gives the barest hint of an understanding smile before turning her attention back to the newcomer.

Stepping closer she catches the whiff of tobacco, the matter of the noise suddenly explained. It was a shame really. She was attractive but lingering throat issues due to smoking from her time as a mortal seemed a shame.

Glancing out across the room to get a quick check on Mable Wood 's position, she resumed her approach to the woman."Good evening," she greeted with an easy smile when she was within conversation range.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had heard the sound, seen Twist move towards the figure. She excused herself from the Prince and headed over to Twist and the new person. "Good evening, Alder Twist." Then she faced the new person, "Hello."

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

Seth slinked into court, incredibly uncomfortable in his attire. He'd arrived rather late- wanting to distance any attention given recent events. The suit wasn't helping there- Indigo and Silver? Whatever it was meant to represent, the thief still felt rather popped out.

Thankfully, other courts were assigned much more... Colorful... Attire. Hopefully no one would notice the thief as he found his spot, leaned back, and observed the scene. It would be foolish to recruit potential allies here- but maybe he could find a kindred spirit for later.
    Anything else?

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    E
    Elle

Before noticing the approaching women Elle consults her phone. It was starting to get late.

A delicate woman Twist approached her first, Elle made sure she kept the phone tucked away before returning the greeting.

“Hello, good evening.” Returning the easy smile, her smoky voice riddling through with brief raspy hints.

“I’m Elle Grey.” It sounded self-explanatory - for a moment - and she was about to follow-up, but her attention was diverted to the wholesome woman Mable Wood that had closed in.

“Hi!” Elle finally returns noticing there were no further questions. Apparently her first acquaintance was a First Estate Elder. Keeping her thoughts on the matter under her practiced mien of tranquility and quiet playfulness she repeated:

“I’m Elle Grey.”

“I’m sorry to disturb you…” she begun cautiously, her eyes turning back towards the elder. “Alder Twist.” There is a nod of recognition, she takes note of her lithe figure and seductive manner, her eyes briefly meet hers speaking in an unspoken language.

“Looks like I didn’t receive the memo and I find myself slightly under-dressed” There’s a brief awkward shrug pleading guilty. “That’s a pity... losing a chance to enjoy a good party.” Her tone hinted at a playful banter to lighten the mood. Hopefully they could relate to her terrible plight. “I’m sorry.” Finally excusing herself of any faux pas.

“Truth is I just arrived town, I heard this was Elysium and I was looking forward to petition for hospitality to the Prince.” Simple.

“I could definitely bargain a trivial if you could point me in the right direction or run me through the appropriate channels…” The last sentence directed at both Mable and Twist. Hopefully by the end of the night she would be able to navigate the city streets and feed without having to watch over her shoulder.

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora departs the meeting with Alessandra with a cordial smile and confident bearing.

Her walk is purposeful and sure as she works her way back to the crowd. Then she arrives to her target: The Herald. However, it seems he is engaged by more miserable company, but Lenora pays the strange woman no mind, even as she swears Patience's shoulder shifts unnaturally at the edge of her vision.

Instead, Lenora plants herself on Jack's periphery, waiting to be acknowledged and addressed.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The approach of the haunt caught Jacque's eye. There were many that would claim to be one of God's Holy Monsters, but few that truly fit the mold like Patience. If her mien wasn't disturbing enough, the curtsey from such an unfortunate Nosferatu was the closest this evening anyone came to instilling a sense of disquietude upon him.

"You may," his permission lingered for a moment before adding, "Will you be probing for my Faith as well or do you have some other interest?"

Hearing the praise and dismissal from the Prince, he took note of Lenora's approach, "Ms. Black, would you care to join us?" After all, it would be rude not to invite the Domain's newest Lord to mingle.

Side thread here

Blood Hunt:

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora dips her head in response, granting the Herald proper respect or, at least, the show of it.

"It would be my pleasure, Herald," she offers, her tone soft and civil.

Lenora Joins Jack n Co

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread