Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sounds good, maybe I can hear the deputy better from there." Mable nods to Jack.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque walks over towards the stenographer, slowing his approach with an expression of skepticism to make sure she is who he thinks she is, "Mary? It is you... good evening! I didn't expect to run into you tonight. Can I buy you a drink?"

Blood Hunt:

S
    Steven

Mary, the librarian-esc woman, turned, "Well Hello Mr. Krait, good to see you this evening. Montrel, this is Alexander Krait, a rising star in the legal world, " Her tone and mannerisms are entirely polite. She carries no your dismissed at all with her. It is as if she is talking to a child sitting around the carpet at story time.

Montrel is a handsome African american gentleman who stands 8 inches taller and is probably 25 years Mary's junior. "Good to meet you Mr. Krait," Montrel extends a hand to Jacque/Alexander.

"No, thank you Alexander, I am good with my grasshopper here," Mary references the rather fru drink her hand.

Mable, I am going to need a perception check from you, and if you want to not be noticed trying to hear, it would require a dex + stealth at a minus 2, due to your SL and your current attire, along with the show you put on earlier. Kinda hard to go from trying to be noticed, to quickly not noticed.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable follows Jack over to meet Mary and Montrel. She stands near him with her hand folded quietly behind her back. She is distracted however as she is trying to hear what is being said at the Deputy Chief's table.

2 successes to overhear
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-19 19:31:17 Mable Wood rolls 6 to Perception w 2+ c4 (10 Again) 1, 10, 7, 5, 5, 10, 1, 7 2 successes

Stealth failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-19 19:28:29 Mable Wood rolls 1 to dex stealth-2 (10 Again) 1 failure

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Likewise, though Mary is too kind. I merely do what I love," he offers as he shakes Montrel's hand. Gesturing towards his companion, "Allow me to introduce Mable Wood. She is a Forest Ranger." Offering a smile to Montrel, "What is your occupation?" An insight to his specialties may reveal if he could help them reach their goals.

Blood Hunt:

S
    Steven

Mable is able to pick up a few words as they walk by, but it’s not much of consequence as they notice her hovering ears.

“I’m Ms. Franklin’s personal assistant.” Is all Montreal offers as he finished the shake and takes a sip from his glass.

“A pleasure to meet you Ms. Wood,” Mary says giving a wiggle fingers wave.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nice to meet you, also, Mary ...Montrel." Mable give a finger wave back and a little cute nose wrinkle as a greeting. She had now turned her focus to this group. The people she knew had seen her so she would greet them soon.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Pleased to meet you," he offered at the greeting before turning his full attention back to Mary. "So Ms. Franklin, did you come out this evening for just a little social soirée or are you looking for something?" His tone highlighted with a bit of business charm and a clear intention to aid if he could.

Blood Hunt:

S
    Steven

“Well, I got the membership in the divorce,” She laughs in a way that a librarian would, loud but not enough to actually disturb anyone. “So I use it. Did you know I was married Alex.”

She takes a sip off of her grasshopper, “Did you know that I am the second longest tenant of the courthouse? Seriously, only that old Judge Wester has been there longer then me, and that’s cause he just wont die!” Again that laugh.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was about to give condolences but decided to stay silent and let Jack take the lead. Instead she listened intently. Judge Wester...a name to research.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread