(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

See what happens when you miss one Court? You miss new Kindred arriving. It sucked, but there was always Formal Court.

Smiling, “Sounds like things are progressing nicely then. I look forward to seeing what you’re able to do with the art. Is it pieces you are purchasing, or something else?” she asks, curious. “Though if you’d rather it be a surprise for September, I understand.” Some surprises were good.

“Ah yes, Folsom. We do need to regroup and see where things stand with that.”
    It was taking longer then she liked. “Well, when a place needs assistance, who better to seek out then us?” a hint of pride in her voice, they had after all, driven off the Brood and Hunters.

Shaking her head, “Not at all. I prefer to conduct business at the office and not out. A night out should be as relaxed and enjoyable as possible.” With no business.

The Italian had to wonder what Mable’s fascination with the mermaids was. She seemed quite taken with them.

“Evening Mable. And it’s good to be outside the office.”
    She says with a smirk and wink. "How are you this evening? Seems you enjoy the mermaids." there was no judgement or anything, just an observation. The hug and kiss to Thomas was unexpected to say the least. The Invictus in her had to wonder what the story was there. But she realized it could be nothing, just someone who enjoyed being affectionate. Which was weird and foreign to her.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist didn't wince at the title, though she did lift a hand to ward of the word with a small smile. "Myah Torsione," she correctedintroduced to Thomas Boyle .

As Ale and Thomas chatted easily about her novel, Twist soothed her beast and smiled genially as Mable Wood moved from where she had been watching the 'mermaids' to join them.

"I am good, thank you" Twist replied with an honest smile. "Enjoying this venue. And you? How does the night find you?"

As Mable greeted Thomas with a hug and a kiss and a nickname, a flicker of teenage girl gossip amusement showing through a flash of grin and raised eyebrow.

Sorry guys!
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

T
    Thomas Boyle

It's true, Thomas didn't and doesn't mind being hugged by Mable. The kiss and the nickname take him a bit by surprise, but perhaps even more surprising is that he eases right into it. But his 'brooding, gloomy occultist' persona just suffered a fatal blow, or so it would seem.

Twist's grin and raised eyebrow was noticed and meanings instantly attached. The Ventrue doesn't comment on it, though. Isn't a bit of wonder better? The name 'Torsione' worms its way into Thomas' mind. Another Italian?

When Ale inquires about the Temple's art "I was thinking of something more permanent. One of our friends told me he is decent with a brush, I want to check if his claims are true"

He frowns. So the Kindred of Sacramento are mercenaries now? "I just hope their people were as dilligent as ours are. And that our favor to them won't be forgotten" Because it was a favor. The Malocusian isn't going anywhere, and Thomas has yet to see evidence of the Prince or anyone else being compensated for this job by the vampires of Folsom.

"I'm putting down my roots, so to speak" he answers the Daeva "With Mable securely in charge of the Farm I can focus on organizing another location, continuing my studies... and exploring the city. I have always had a thing for the unusual, and this place is unusual incarnate" If a bit campy, when you think about it "Speaking of interesting places, Myah... I hear you have a theater?"

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"O.M.G. Sophia, I heard they had mermaids here but I didn't really think they would be like that. It is so cool. I wonder if I could go out back and tell the girls how awesome and graceful they are."

"My night is going well, Myah. Thanks for asking. I'm so excited to get out. I've been crazy busy... The Farm, Work, my volunteer work, and now a position at the club."

Mable takes a seat. "Do we order our drinks at the bar or is there a waitress?" She asks.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She leans back in her seat, raising her glass to her lips as she listened and observed. It was always amusing to her to watch how others interacted outside of Court. An even playing field, but not really.

“It is quite enjoyable. There is something soothing about how gracefully they’re able to move and swim.”
    Was it the water? Or something else? She wasn’t sure.

“Oh? Well that would add something special to it. I look forward to seeing it.” Though she did wonder who.

Shrugging, “It was a matter out of their control. One I can fill you in on later if you like.” Sometimes it helped to have all the facts. “And it won’t, no worries about that.” The payment had already been offered and accepted.

“And hopefully indulging me in conversations.”
    She adds to what Thomas said with a smirk. Then talk moves to the theater, and she remains quiet, letting Twist talk about her theater. It truly was a wonderful place to see a show at.

Looking to her cousin, she shrugs, “Not sure. Maybe you could ask the bartender or something. I’m sure they’d enjoy hearing that they’re putting on a great show.” Never hurts to ask.

“A waitress.”
    She answers and raises her arm, letting the one she used know they needed drinks. “She’s been great since I got here.”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

When Thomas brings up her theater, Twist absolutely lights up.

"I do!" she exclaims leaning forward. The Ballo Della Notte. If you have any interest in the theatrical arts," she said with a small quirk of her lips, because if he didn't, why was he at a bar that featured women playing mermaids? "You must come and see a show."

Frowning slightly, she leaned back in her chair to turn to Mable, "Actually... have you ever had the chance to see a show? I believe it is something you would enjoy." Lifting a hand as though to ward off an answer, "Not that you have to of course. Either of you," a smile of easy reassurance. "It sounds as though both of your nights are rather busy."

As Ale flags the waitress down, Twist motions for Mable to order first before issues her own request.

After the waitress leaves she glances to Mable, "Your volunteer work?" Despite their many years spent in the same city, numerous nights spent working for the domain together, Twist didn't actually know Mable. Different Clans, different Covenants and so very different tastes.

T
    Thomas Boyle

"Of course" He was already 'filled in' on the Folsom disaster by Jack, but just in case his cousin conveniently forgot to mention something important... The Prince's reassurance clearly worked. The Invictus never miss a chance to get paid "I've already talked with some of the people involved and we devised a roadmap. They should be submitting it to you any day now, if they haven't already"

Does he have interest in the theatrical arts? Well, does he? "I can tell undoubted Raphaels from Gerard Dows and Zoffanies,I know the croaking chorus from The Frogs of Aristophanes! Then I can hum a fugue of which I've heard the music's din afore, and whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore" He hums with amusement, ping-ponging the ball right back at the Daeva, wondering if the reference will be caught by any of the women sitting around

Also, Thomas has never gone on record with giving a simple yes or no answer. When the waitress shows, the Lord waits for everyone to make their orders before making his. A glass of red wine, a classic touch to the background of glitter.

"So. Theatres. Must be difficult business, no?" He directs at the Prince's Hound. The leg-breaker's office doesn't usually go with refinement, but in the world of Kindred having two or more faces wasn't all that uncommon.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable listens even as her eyes flick to the mermaids. "Good idea Sofia, I'll ask the bartender before we leave."

The waitress comes over, "I'll try one of the mermaid drink specials. Thank you." She had no idea what was actually in it. but she was sure it would be pretty.

"I haven't had a chance to see a show but I am sure I would enjoy it. I am quite fond of old movies and musicals." Mable would definitely go to the theater soon.

"I do volunteer a lot as well as work my butt off at my job." Mable grinned. "After the worst of the fires, I helped people who had a lot of smoke damage get their clothes, blankets, stuffed animals washed and smoke free. I do some landscaping in the more poor areas of town. I teach people how to take care of the earth. I feel it's my duty to help the kine take care of the earth so I work with them."

Huh, Thomas knows art. But of course he does, Mable thinks to herself.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist blinks a few time Thomas's ... response? Shaking her head slightly, as though to clear away something, she smiled faintly at both him and Mable. "Well, your presence at a show would be most welcome. A show is nothing without an audience after all."

Tilting her head slightly she looked to Thomas curiously, "Difficult?" Leaning back in her chair, giving the question thought she lifted a hand, "I believe that depends on in which manner you mean? The artistic aspect of the venue or the actual business aspect."

Twist smiled in return to the joy that Mable expressed over her work. "No doubt those you help appreciate what you do. Your duty to help the kine?" Twist echoed, inviting elaboration.

The very idea of a Kindred having a duty to Kine in general was ... uncommon.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was great to see Twist light up. So often work was serious, way too often.

“I have to say, I highly recommend seeing a show there. You will not be disappointed.” She hadn’t seen as many shows as she would have liked, but those she had seen were flawless.

“What is the current show?” she asks, thinking it was time to see another show. Work be damned.

Looking back to Thomas, “I look forward to hearing about what you’ve been able to work out.” She then shakes her head, “I haven’t heard anything yet. But once I do, I’ll be calling everyone back in and we’ll get things moving forward.” But it wasn’t going to be easy. And she had a feeling no amount of planning was going to prepare them for everything.

The Savage sips her drink as she listens. While she enjoyed theater, she wasn’t up to date on all plays or references.

There it was again, the fires and volunteering. But the Prince keeps her silence, letting Mable talk about it. The whole thing was something she would never understand. Kine had their purpose, but taking care of them wasn’t high on her list. Just another way her and Mable were very different.

But, whatever worked for her cousin.

Something told her Twist had the both aspects of her theater down. Why else would it be as successful as it was?

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread