Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Special Delivery

Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

He's not gonna wake up, is he? Ronnie asked the curiously-named O Yama.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama snarls slightly as he feels his vitae being pulled from him. "Winslow, when am I next going to be fed, I'm getting low and you wouldn't want your old buddy going under and have to waste what's left of Bethem's reserve vitae, would you?" O-Yama says to him, shaking his head in the negative at Ronnie ever so slightly.

"At this point, that will be up to Grimm," Winslow says, turning back toward the two vampires for a moment. He looks like he is about to say something else, then just shakes his head as he walks away, pushing the cart.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

sorry DD, Bo, i totally let this one slip me by, sorry for keeping it tied up.

O-Yama looks angry for a moment, he needed vitae, but he would have to do with what he had for now. He looks at Ronnie.

"No, he's not going to wake up, unless Winslow get Bethem's blood. So for now, we wait until he gets back for your little Romeo to awaken. For now, you're stuck with me, and my oh so adept social ability." O-Yama says with a sarcastic smile.

My "little Romeo"? Aren't we the snarky one? thought Ronnie. Then again, the hungry vampire had been here a long time, and the keepers weren't humane at all.

After Winslow left, she turned her head slightly in O Yama's direction and whispered, Are we being recorded in any way in here?

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"I know they are keeping track of us visually. We are watched but due to our nature, we appear blurred to them, so they are not capable of reading our lips. I can not vouch for audio recording of us. They seem to always take notes of what I say, but I dont know if that means they dont have audio kept from what I say. Regardless, speak quietly and we should be secure enough to speak freely." O-Yama says, his head turned as much as able to bring Ronnie into view.

I'm probably going to keep pretending that I hate your guts, whispered Ronnie, matter of factly. I'm not sure if that will help in any way, but if they think I'm on their side, maybe I can do something to get you out of here.

I've seen these two guys before at my old job. Winslow's a lab guy, and the other guy, I thought he was working in Building Security. I don't know if we're at the place I used to work or not. I never saw this room before.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"I'll be frank with you, pretending you hate me, or actually hating me means absolutely nothing to me at this point. My survival, and getting free of these damned restraints are all that matter to me. I only ask if you are with me, if not, it matters little to me. What say you?" O-Yama asks, his tone, though whispered, is deadly serious.

Yes, I'm "with you". I want to escape, but if only one of us can, it can certainly be you, said Ronnie coldly, starting to actually dislike the creepy dude. I was thinking I could help you by lulling the jerks into thinking I'm agreeing with them, but whatever.

If Ronnie had a pulse, her blood pressure would be rising. Fucking vampires, they're all assholes.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama catches Ronnie's icy tone with him and the Oni growls at him to threaten and punish the weaker vampire, to insult the neonate for speaking to him with an attitude. He calms the Oni, and then smiles apologetically to Ronnie. "I am sorry if I seem indifferent to you. I do not mean to."

"If you have the ability to use the blood to make these daiben-eating fools to be influenced with Awe, I suggest you employ it. I will make myself more stronger, and if I am able to break the bonds, I will free both of us."

Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread