Primordial Church

Page 5 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

The figure and shadows are unmoving until Emily whistles and waves. Then the figure steps forward into the sun. Dirty robes, dirtier than the last time you saw it, trail across the ground as gloved hands hold up a bell and a hammer. The hood is pulled up, only darkness within. It can only be <<Faiths-Toll>>. Behind it emerge the three Fire-Touched the pack met before.

The leader steps to one side of the spirit and his two packmates flank the pair.

"Hello again lost ones. Have you come to confess and see the truth?"

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Was waiting for Jacob to post, but I guess I'll post to keep things moving along.

Brigit hears the whistle and nearly turns to go to Matt, Emily, and the new wolf, but then... the words. And the smell.

Eyes snap back to the door with renewed vigor as hands ball into fists and a look of hatred arises in her visage.

Back for round two, huh?

A silent prayer of thanks is offered to Mother Luna for her Gift of Strength, but Brigit does not activate the blessing. Not yet. Bold as the Anshega might be, they were still in public. If they did anything to alert the Herd they'd be just as fucked as the pack. They were trying to intimidate them.

That didn't mean Brigit was about to turn her back on them though.

At the spirit's words and the gaze of the Pure, Brigit merely stares back at them, her expression one of resolve and strength. Perhaps it would put the Anshega off their offensive and ensure the encounter wouldn't escalate, but at the very least, it showed that Brigit wasn't afraid. She was a fighter.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-08-03 18:35:56 Brigit rolls 6 to Stare Down! (Pres+Intimidate+WP) (10 Again, WillPower) 4, 5, 8, 3, 6, 2 1 success

4. Likes Kelreth, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

(Previous Roll)Willpower 1 Spent
    PRE

Bookkeeping

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily arches an eyebrow at Matt, and responds with another loud burp. "Yeah, I got it genius." She grins and punches him on the arm.

Seeing the shadows manifest and sweep towards them, Emily winces. "Shit... um... actually guys? That was only meant for my gal B over there... uh..." She stares at them, frowning. "Confess? Ummm.... all I can really confess to is being a hedonist. I love drinking, smoking and fucking, and I don't regret a single day of it. And the truth is? All those things are great!"

She looks around the advancing Pure over at Brigit, giving her a nod and a smile. "Thanks babe!" She looks back to the manifest spirit. "Yeah, so I don't know what the fuck you're doing here, or what the he'll you've been filling those mortal heads with," She leers at the spirit, "but it stops. Now."

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-08-04 13:37:14 Emily rolls 2 to Trash talking adorableness - Pres3 -1 unskilled (10 Again) 3, 10, 4 1 success
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

7. Likes Kelreth, Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt snarls, tensing up and preparing to shift right there and right now to his war form if the enemies choose to attack openly in force!

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

The alpha and Faith's-Toll both focus on Brigit as she stares them down. Those flanking their leader chuckle at Emily's words. Then fall silent as Matt shares his..thoughts.

Faith's-Toll raises the bell but doesn't strike it. <<Belief. Accept the one true Belief.>> The alpha shakes his head and looks at you Emily, ignoring the quiet one and the growler.

"There is nothing wrong with hedonism as long as it serves a higher purpose. And all we are doing is helping those poor lost souls see the truth of the world. The world that was and the world that will be. They come by choice and not threat." He grins and fire lights in his eyes as he speaks. To his left the man with long hair takes a few steps out then a few back in. Hands slowly opening and closing. To the right the scarred women merely returns Matt's snarl with bright teeth of her own.

"Again we offer the truth and release from the lie that consumes your life and soul. <<Faith's-Toll>> here found us. Helped us find those lost souls. We've been able to give them so much."

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily racks her brains for the stories told as a little girl. How once all there was blended into the natural balance... "Pangaea. You want to make the herd walk willingly back into Pangaea?" The Ithaeur scoffs. "You're giving them lies. Walling off the spirit forever. Dont you have any idea what that will do to this side of the Hisil?" she spits.

"<<Faith's toll>> cares about belief, not about what you want. It just cares the dopey herd you've conned have faith." The Ithaeur bristles, glancing up and down the street. Hard to tell what to do with the Herd lurking.

12. Likes Kelreth, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

"I'd say that you'd have to skin me alive before I come back to the fold," Brigit says coldly, eyes boring into the Pure alpha, "but we both know that's exactly what you'd do. In my case at least."

Urdaga and Anshega both saw brands in the Hisil and it was clear which ones the Redeemed lacked. She was one of them. Once.

"So let's dispense with the bullshit about conversion," she says, "Are you backing off of the Herd here or no? If not, we got a problem."

A pause.

"Either way, this ends," Brigit says, "And if it means I have to eat your fucking heart to get us there, so be it. Make your choice."

Through it all, Brigit almost didn't even blink. Malice and cold resolution danced along her words as she gave the ultimatum. The fate of his pack was left for the alpha to decide, but it was clear that Brigit wasn't joking or warhawking. If they did not leave the Herd be, Brigit was more than happy to hunt them. In fact, it'd be thrilling.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-08-10 21:13:08 Brigit rolls 5 to Get the Pure to Back Down (Man+Intimidate) (10 Again) 2, 9, 6, 8, 8 3 successes

14. Likes Kelreth, Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

The Pure Alpha smiles then frowns. "No no, not walk into. Accept the coming future. There is only one way this will all go. Your kind can never hold back time. This is the best future for those of faith." At the last word the Alpha eyes the floating spirit next to him. Concern flicks for a moment but before he can respond Brigit breaks the ice and goes straight for the gunshot.

"You.. maybe once you were worth something but no more." The fire in his eyes turn cold as he looks over the gathered heretics. "No I think that we will deal with you all and then pry the history of this city from your hiding Alpha."

A finger raises and points at Brigit. "She's yours Last of the Flames, remember your dead packmates." At that the man to his left grins and focuses his own eyes on Brigit. "Traitor" He spits.

The Alpha takes a breath and lets out a grin of his own. "I am Howl of Night and this is Eight." A hand waves towards the scarred silent women to his right. "We are A Howl Across Time and we are here to cleanse this city."

Initiative Rolls please

3 suxx to resist Brigit, 1 suxx to Belief
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-08-12 21:16:16 Howl of Night rolls 6 to Belief (Exp+Pres=6) (10 Again) 1, 8, 2, 6, 4, 2 1 success
    2019-08-12 20:59:52 Pure Alpha rolls 5 to Heretic says what? (Res+Comp=5) (10 Again) 10, 10, 2, 3, 5, 10, 7, 7 3 successes

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Joke's on you, dumb ass. He moved here just like everyone else." Emily smirks.

"Cleanse the city, my fine ass. You could start with the Azlu rather than.... uh-oh!" she balks as the pack start advancing.

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-08-13 15:53:28 Emily rolls 1 die for initiative 5

Emily's in Hishu, so her initiative is 10.

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 5 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last