Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

I am writing this under the interpretation I gleaned from Nathaniel Dormur 's post. The way I read it was that he was not here and did not arrive with Matt. If this is incorrect, let me know and disregard the portions referencing him from the post.

Brigit finally rolls up with her Defender to see most of the pack was already gathered. Except for Nathaniel. Again. Curiously, the Alpha and Beta were missing as well, but Brigit pushed darker thoughts out of her mind. Chris seemed to make a habit of being a lone wolf and perhaps the Alpha felt the matter was within the scope of his pack to handle on its own.

Parking next to the hummer, Brigit slides out of her vehicle goes to listen to the group. She catches the tail end of it all, something about a group of Herd doing things the pack told them not to, and smirks at Emily's never ending hunger.

"Sounds like they need another visit then," she said, finally verbally announcing her presence.

2. Likes Ruach, Hades_Roses liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

At the Primordial Temple

Before reaching the door Nathaniel has time to make a Perception check or some form of Stealth check (sneaking or blending into the crowd) if he so chooses

The crowd continues to make their way away from the Temple. Opportunities to blend in and slip away start to grow slim. Ahead of Nathaniel the path to the front doors, which despite being the sterile dual doors to an industrial building have been touched up with cloth to look like something more, opens up.

At the Garage

Another text rolls into Emily's phone from Chris

This place reeks in bad ways.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    J
    Jacob Wilson

Jacob was well back from the building, the address he had seen splashed in local newspapers. He was crouched low, observing through his binoculars, scanning back and forth looking for any sign of the three who had ambushed him the moment he arrived in Sacramento. Not the way he had intended to begin the search for his sister.

Who said this was going to be easy?

He'd managed to purchase some new clothes and find himself somewhere to stay, a hotel in the city. That wasn't the problem. If there were Pure running around so close to the river, that was a major problem, and Jacob needed to find out exactly where the land lay.

Only then, could he start hunting.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel didn't have time to look around- besides, that might look too suspicious. Just focus on the crowd- keep their gaze. This is important- He couldn't fail at the first step.

Stealth wasn't his forte. But he 'knew' if he failed here, he'd attract too much attention and never uncover the secrets. Follow the gazes of everyone else. Look when they look, and take THOSE chances to uncover the truth.

This warehouse they were going into... It was ideal, perhaps, for a cult in the city. But that was all Nathaniel could process as he focused.

Steath for Dummies
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-07-04 07:49:17 Nathaniel Dormur rolls 6 to Blend with the crowd (Stealth + Wits + WP) (10 Again, WillPower) 9, 7, 6, 2, 7, 7 1 success

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt grins for a moment at Emily's approach, hefting a large and classy looking bag that smells strongly of lamb tortellini, more than enough to feed a party of twenty. "Got you, Emily. FromMulvaney's ."

Matt looks around taking in who's there and who isn't. "Well. We tried playing nice. We ready to bust some heads?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Garage

Emily nods to Brigit, face spliting into a smile. "Sounds like, babe. Now.... last time, there was no way to tell if they knew what they were doing was screwing with our juju. It could have been an innocent mistake, but it was banishing all the spirits near their fliers. We couldn't take the chance."

Her phone pings, and she looks at Chris' text. "Chris is at the Marina already," the Iron master announces. "We should get there asap. Hopefully the others are there." She fires back a text: You always find the sweetest places to invite me, Chris getting peeps together, be there asap xoxo

The punk slips cheerily over to Matt, watching the bag hungrily. "Matt... I love this, but my pants are starting to hate you." She takes the bad and inhales deeply. "Oh, momma..." The Crescent licks her lips, and looks up. "Okay guys. We... should take Brigit's truck." She spreads her arms. "C'mon, Matt. Your Hummer stands out a mile. I wanted to have all eyes on me, I'd take Baby. Oh! Wait. Unless I can't eat in your car, B. Then we gotta with Matt." Emily looks defensive. "What?? I got really busy and skipped lunch! And this smells soooo gooood...."

She is already opening one of the trays of food and digging out a plastic fork. "C'mon guysh. Let'sh go! *Om* Oh god. Sho good."

Nom.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

The Garage

Brigit gives a nod, her normally shy expression faded out to reveal her inner determination.

"Understood, and eating is fine," she says giving Emily a nod. Then a glance to Patrick Church and Matt. "Pat and Em, you two should probably ride in the back. I'm gonna a venture a guess that Matt'd prefer to stretch his legs."

Without another word, the Once-Pure went to the driver's side door and pulled up her seat to allow the two back seat eaters in. Assuming they did so, Brigit would get in herself.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily wanders over to Brigit's truck. "Ace. You're the best, B," she says with a grin, before her stomach emits a feral roar of hunger. "Eheheh... Um... sorry." She opens to rear passenger door and slips in, starting to shovel tortellini greadily into her mouth.

"Come on guys! Let's go already!"

I'm ready to head over to the church when everyone else is.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

At the Temple

No initiative yet but keep your actions concise from here on out please.

Blending into the crowd Nathaniel notices that they are largely moving away from the temple. Some do linger in conversation but overall the crowd is clearing out. Dawn has passed and the day is growing. Then the sound of a bell tolling rolls from the building and the crowd pauses around Nathaniel.

As the sound of a bell tolling reaches Jacob Wilson , through his binoculars he sees movement within the building through thinly covered windows. Movement moving towards the crowd out front which has now paused.

3 successes to something
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-07-09 20:33:22 Someone rolls 7 to Something (10 Again) 10, 3, 6, 7, 3, 10, 7, 2, 8 3 successes

At the Garage

Feel free to move head to the Temple/church when you want to. We'll assume that Matt and Patrick tag along.

There's no pithy response from Chris to Emily's recent text.

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"Works for me!" Matt shouts, "I'm not the greatest city driver anyway, to tell the truth." he confesses nonchalantly as the huge man vaults into the shotgun seat, the vehicle listing noticeably to his side under his bulk! He has a firm grasp on several bags of food and takes Brigit up on her offer to allow eating in her car with great appetite!

Ready for the church!

Page 2 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last