Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Folsom) Brain Matter(s)

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    T
    Thomas Boyle

Steven I believe your input is needed regarding Jacque 's roll. I'll post once he responds to the result

S
    Steven

With the information that Thomas has provided, as well as the already gathered information from the Map, a thought comes to Jack's mind. This sub basement was once an actively used part of the prison. A prison has to have a second entry/exit for the staff, so if the main entrance gets blocked by something or someone, there is an escape route. They also don't know how the hunters got in... perhaps...

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque traces his finger along the map before a thought crosses his mind and he mumbles reflexively, "This isn't to code..." He tilts his head, thinking to himself. That can't be, though. "This section was actively used at one point for the Kine, so there would have had to of been at least two ways in and out at one time. We might need an older map."

Blood Hunt:

T
    Thomas Boyle

"I can't devise a suitable bait for a vampire I know nothing about, and I'm not going to guess" It was probably a minor detail, an innocent case of 'dumb fuck', but the Folsom Kindred and their little prison scheme seemed fishy to Thomas.

Or maybe he's just paranoid.

"We starve the Malocusian as much as we can, drive him crazy with staged 'attacks' by disposable drones, let some of our martial-oriented friends do the slicing and dicing after and hope for the best" The Ventrue shrugged. Then Jack says something about additional entrances "I suppose if there is a copy it'll be in the City Hall archives. Incidentally, Keeper Wood might know a man or two there"

The Circle running in to save the day. Again.

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

So the drones were on the table then. Jack's assessment of the map is curious though, as it seems to give some credence to Thomas's vision.

"Very well, I'm in agreement. I'll do my best to secure the drone devices. Something with mounted cameras and a decent load capacity. Depending on how much it can carry and how many I can get may determine what sort of payloads they'll be carrying."

It seems to be enough of a plan to avoid casualties and threaten the First. Though just barely.

"Though I doubt I'll have enough cash this month to secure more than that. I'll leave the chemicals and media management to you, Mr. Boyle. As well as the archived map, apparently."

To Jack he says, "Herald, you may send out your summary. Do you think we'll be able to get more contributions from Mr. Uther?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking to the two, "It is viable but we still need to take this back to the Prince and Sheriff for sign off before this is accepted as the plan. Others working on this might uncover more information along the way." Nodding to Derek, "I'll find out about the resources available."

Jacque glances to Thomas as he recommends Mable assist with acquiring the older blueprints, pulling his phone from his pocket and dialing a number, "Hey, how are things? I've got a friend's kid that is trying to put together a diorama of how Folsom Prison was originally built. Do you think you could send me a scan of the outdated blueprints you might still have on file? Original main floor, basement, sub level." He chuckles, "He really wants to go ham on this thing. I'll buy you a nice dinner for the trouble if it's a pain in the ass."

6 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-07-03 17:21:43 Jacque rolls 9 to talk with allies about that map (Man+Per+SL+Allies) (10 Again) 10, 3, 10, 8, 5, 4, 10, 10, 1, 8, 3, 7, 7 6 successes
    Steven

Blood Hunt:

S
    Steven

A woman answers the phone with a pronounced Mexican accent,"Hey Mr. Krait, I can try. Gonna need to reach out to my buddy who works in the Folsom city records and see if they got it. Might take me a couple days. Give me a couple days aight."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You're a life saver. Thanks again." He ended the call and shared the timeline with his colleagues, "We'll have the original floor plans in a couple of days. Anything else before we disperse?"

Blood Hunt:

T
    Thomas Boyle

"Just make the drones play disco music, Derek - that is certain to have them surrendering to us in no time!" Thomas chuckles dryly.

A thin smile is produced as Jack employs a contact just when Thomas was proposing Mable to do it. Jack, you hopeless show-off he thinks, not without fondness.

"I don't have anything else to add, other than I'll happily accept donations to buy the requested reagents. I'll handle the knowledge side of it, but all the greenery seems to have left my bank accounts" Not bitter about it, just stating the facts "Inform me on how the investigation proceeds"

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

A nervous laugh from Derek as he seems to be scrolling through his smart phone screen. "One can hope I suppose," he replies to Thomas.

His internet search seems to give him a vague idea about drone pricing. The industry was booming these nights and they came in just about any shape and size. There would be factors to consider though, depending on the signal strength, carrying capacity, and whether he could even pilot the thing through an underground enclosure. An Amazon order and a test flight might be on the agenda.

"Nothing from me. Just let me know if we do intend for a payload." He shuts the phone off and pockets it again before taking a few steps backward towards the exit.

"I'll be on my way then. See you in a couple nights then?" he suggests.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.