Ended
Watch

(1906) Edward, Twist and the Lady

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    H
    Hanna Kadlek

"The Smoke & Glass? I'll have to give it a whirl one night, thanks for the advice," Hanna replied with a smile, noting the wink from the beautiful Seneschal. Looking away as Domina mentioned the Circle and a mental Fuck My Unlife rippled through the Haunt.

Oh, well. Some things are sent to try us.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

This was not easy. Edward knew he couldn't just run but, he was equally worried he'd say or do something he'd regret. So many. Too many. It was a continuing act of will to keep his face neutral only the occasional pursing of lips or shifting his stance that belied the internal conflict. He needed to go, he needed to feed, and then give his Beast a few days to settle. The thought gave him the wherewithal to realize it had been a slightly awkward length of time to be standing there listening.

He smiled and stepped back from those discussing the Circle to face Vivian directly. "Same old story, strained relationship with my Sire meant it was time to move. I assure you it will not become a long distance relationship." He spoke to Vivian softly as to not talk over the others, enjoying the chance to reuse Twist's phrase. "As for why Sacramento, I have some friends in the city from when I was Kine." He hoped he wasn't interrupting someone, but his full attention was necessarily not on the social environment.

S
    Steven

Thomas Boyle is that Aura Perception at Domina as well?

T
    Thomas Boyle

Steven yes, both uses of Auspex are directed at Domina

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives Art a nod and wave as he leaves.

Can Mable tell he is using his gifts in court?

S
    Steven

Mable Wood , No I am afraid not. There is a couple of disciplines that allow for people to tell when disciplines are being used, and Mable does not have either of those.

S
    Steven

Thomas Boyle , She is not lying about her reason for being in Sacramento. Her Aura carries shades of Vermilion, Deep Red and gold.

V
    Vivian York

At least Domina's intentions were laid out, and for now, Vivian would let the Circle deal with that. Everything the beauty had stated didn't seem untoward.

Sadly, Vivian had to mentally note Art's strange disposition. It could be a Haunt thing, it could be crowds, it could be just generally strange intentionally, or, he was up to something. She felt like she had more duties than just a Seneschal, and that there were things that she would need to report on some days. The Daeva didn't like that feeling, but she couldn't help it sometimes.

"You will have to let me know if you like it Ms. Kadlek. Although, I have a hunch you will." She smiled with a wink.

Rekindling old relationships with Kine could be challenging, as she listened to Edward. "I have a feeling you will be smart about this past connections, Mister Heinrich." She smiled with a soft nod. He didn't need a lecture, and being Invictus, he probably realized what could happen if he screwed up.

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse
    Something is...off about Patience’s face. Or is it her body as a whole, the way she carries herself? Something’s not quite right in any event, though you can never seem to say exactly what that may be. A subtle asymmetry of her features, an odd cock of the eye or twist of the lips? A barely detectable wrongness in the set of her limbs, in the rhythm of her walk? An unlocatable strangeness: it’s all the more disquieting because that ‘something’ can’t be named, tracked down, and assigned a place. In fact, it seems to change moment to moment, depending on where she is in the room and where you are in relation to her.

NOS
    PRE

It's all so much blather. Without consequence or interest for Patience. The idle chatter of the Damned, thin veneer. And beneath? The maw of the Beast. Always there, no matter how the finely appointed corpses hold forth. The Thing Inside tortures Patience. But at moments like this it is also a comfort. A reminder that, despite her beauty and her sophistication, the Seneschal is still a Monster.

As is this Domina. With all of her seductive words and attendants. And a Witch at that. A Witch who is naming names. Keeper Wood, Thomas, and Krieg... A convenient list of the domain's heretics. Patience will remember.

And the well spoken young man who replies to thank her, would this be Krieg or Thomas? She pins him with her bulging eyes, her head tilted at an altogether unnatural angle. There's a small smile making a mess of her face. It borders on a sneer. Her lips look like dying worms.

Art's arrival and departure are noted. Abstractly. Possibly one of her Blood? Patience will have to see about that.

Nothing to say, plenty to learn, and no sign of acceptance into the domain as of yet. Patience simply keeps her mouth shut.

H
    Hanna Kadlek

Hanna smiled back to the Seneschal before taking a respectful step back and simply waited until she was dismissed.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 27

You do not have permission to view the list of names.