Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Hisil Research

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    v
    vonschlick

Nick calls a pack meeting at his new house, leaving a message for each of the members and awaits for them to arrive.

u
    ursur5

Steve arrives at the address he was given to meet the rest of his pack. When he arrives he stops outside the house and takes a good look at it. " Looks like im one of the first to arrive." He sees that some lights are on inside and walks up on the front porch to the door and knocks.

v
    vonschlick

Nick answers the door with a big grin on his face. "Hello Steve, I'm glad you the first here. Rain is out, but should be back soon. How do you like the house?" Nick asks as he begins a guided tour through the house.

u
    ursur5

steve has a surprised look on his face when nick opens the door, he wasnt even sure he was in the right place. When nick opens the door steve follows him in and begins to study the inside as he enters. " nice place you got here. Convient location to. How did you manage to track this down?"

v
    vonschlick

"It took months. I got a real estate agent helping me when I first got to Sacramento. Rain and I have been staying at an apartment, but there are too many people there. This is a little more secluded and it's right in the GRP in the middle of our territory." Nick answers.

"You wouldn't be looking for somewhere to stay would you? I think it would be great id all the HoGs could stay here. There's plenty of room. I'm sure Rain will say yes, but I haven't heard from Alison or Tim lately." Nick adds.

u
    ursur5

Steve nods along as nick explains the house and location. " Makes sense. yea acctually ive been looking for a new place. Ive been staying in the park in our territory intill i could find another secluded motel room i could afford. I also havent heard from either of them, they'll probably turn up eventually. This city is never dull. Ive had to learn the hard way since arriveing."

v
    vonschlick

"So you'll move in with us?" Nick nods. "I'm taking the master bedroom, so you and rain can fight over the other three bedrooms upstairs. Don't worry about rent, I can barely afford the mortgage with my teaching job, but anything you and the others can donate would be helpful."

u
    ursur5

Steve shrugs to nick's response. " Sure you wouldn't mind? Its not like i can exacly go out and find a job with the human law enforcement still out looking for me. I barely manage to scrouge up enough to get me through the month."

v
    vonschlick

Nick shrugs off Steve's objections. "What are packmates for right? I know it looks fairly small from the front, but it is like 4000 sq feet. It has the four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen with eating area, a dining room, laundry room two smaller rooms that can be more bedrooms or converted into home offices. The two car garage has a small workshop. When I first saw it I knew this would make a perfect Den for us.” Nick says excitedly.

u
    ursur5

Steve nods along. " you did outdo yourself with this one."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.