THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Mable Wood he's tilting his head towards the conversation as Graham and Art speak with him, but that's about it. Unless you want to throw Empathy at it, if you were looking for a deeper read?

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable saw Garrett Prosper 's head tilting towards the conversation.

OOC: Not sure if I stated the goal clearly enough.

2 successes towards gauging his reaction
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-14 20:38:50 Mable Wood rolls 3 to Trying to judge Garrett's reaction to MC and E (10 Again) 5, 9, 10, 6 2 successes

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Mable Wood, You're good!
      1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-14 21:14:19 Garrett Prosper rolls 4 to Composure + Subterfuge (10 Again) 1, 7, 7, 9 1 success

Mable beats the contested roll. Prosper's usual predatory body language of dilated eyes and locking in signals he is excited and scheming.

4. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nods thoughtfully as she sits down.

A
    Arturo Garcia

From the walls of Elysium to the Keeper - the heart of the operation really - Arturo brought the new Nosferatu.

”Keeper Wood, it seems you have been having a busy night. Let me add to the excitement. May I present to you Ms. Hanna Kadlek, recently arrived to the Domain and seeking acknowledgement. I have the sneaking suspicion all parties capable of doing us the honor are distracted though - have you seen Priscus Krieg?”

He had stood to the side as he introduced Hanna, letting the Nosferatu Crone, meet her Gangrel counterpart and let the magic of formality take its course

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable answered Arturo, "Yes, he had to leave town suddenly on business. I'm filling in for him where I can, however, acknowledging his clan is beyond what I am allowed to do."

Mable then held out a hand to Hanna, "Keeper Mable Wood. Clan Gangrel, Valkarija Circle of the Crone. Welcome to Sacramento. We should be able to get you acknowledged before the end of the evening. The Seneschal will be able to take care of that." Mable glanced around to see where the Vivian York was, seeing Derek just leaving her side.

H
    Hanna Kadlek

As Hanna followed besides Arturo, coming to stop perhaps a slight step behind the Bishop, she listened keenly to the words spoken, taking in what she could.

Wow, not only has the leader of the Circle left but he is also a Haunt? Double fuck!

Hanna shook her hand, the blue-taint on her fingers grasping firmly but not too strong. There was a balance to these things, she had learned. Besides, the wholesome Keeper before her was not only a Gangrel but the local Circle's Valkyrja; basically, no doubt someone who could fuck her night up.

"Thanks for the warm welcome, Keeper Wood, and any help you could offer in getting Acknowledged would be awesome. Bishop Garcia has been really supportive."

See, sire? Who said I couldn't be more than what you made me?

H
    Hanna Kadlek

Hanna joins Keeper Wood here

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable moves conversation to here

T
    Thomas Boyle

One of the upsides of having an average physique and negligible Domain status is that nobody pays you any mind as you wallflower in a corner of Elysium, hearing but not being heard, seeing but not being seen.

Unlike last month's, the Court in June was full of excitement, going beyond the tugging of Beasts - some weaker, begging to be made into shishkebabs, some equal - demanding a show of force, and some greater than Thomas' own - urging the Lord to leave, or at least merge with the shadows until the danger has passed. But the Beast will not reign tonight, as it is the time of Man's intrigue. Thomas Boyle, dressed casually in a short-sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans listens.

Rolls

He doesn't get it all, sadly, but he gets enough. Garcia with his deep, sarcastic laugh. Madcap, who under the thin veneer of stoicism was amused by Herald Jack's misfortunes. The Whip of Lords seemed to have a very rough time, with people making fun of him, socially kicking and stabbing with advice that may be polite but it sure as hell wasn't nice. With Simmons being an ever-rarer sight, it might be time to reassess how the Ventrue Clan governs itself in Sacramento.

There were new faces of course, and plenty of them, but Thomas was chiefly interested in two very particular women - one, a monster more potent than he and with the figure of a goddess, was thankfully occupied by Archon Twist. The other, a lesser predator, had an interesting ambience to her, only underscored by the smoky, sensual voice. More importantly, though - she was of the Crone, bringing the number of Acolytes back to three after Krieg left Nox.

Time to say hello.

Thomas immediately moves towards Hanna and Mable

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread