Ended
Watch

(1906) The Court of Juno

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    A
    Art Gridley

Quietly sliding his moccasins on the dark wood flood, Art enters the Court area. A bit of a playful entry, an attempt at lightness upon standing at the dark crossroads of other unknown Kindred. A little coping mechanism for his beast. Pretend he's not in danger. His back slightly hunched, he puts on what he imagines is a warm smile and slowly walks his eyes across the room in hopes to make contact with another's. Of course his smile more shows the gaps and gummy space where most of his teeth are no more, except for the teeth that are of most use. He is wearing a grungy black leather jacket over a dirty yellow shirt that says "DISCO SUCKS", and ill kept jeans that look like they've never been taken off. He smells like he traveled into town with a dead horse the other day.

G
    Graham Finley

-1 Vitae for Blush

A few moments after the others made their way into the Nox, Graham did the same.
    This time, he wasn't wearing a suit, although he remained partial to a tie and shirtsleeves when it came to court.
    Tonight he wore his very lucky leather jacket.
    He was feeling loose, having taken advantage of his new status as a citizen of the domain and feeding earlier. He even spared some of his spoils to blush himself, looking damn near handsome with that small touch of life. If he still had a pulse he might have been randy, maybe. But, dead as he was, it simply translated into a much easier confidence than he'd shown when he was in public last time.
    His chest creaked when he took in air, steeling himself yet again for the onslaught of flight or fight urges that were about to course through him.
    Once prepped, he looked for Mable. When they found one another, and she had a spare moment, he gave a slight bow and an exaggerated wave; Not out of disrespect, but as an attempt of humour. They had a slightly rocky introduction last time and he wanted the Savage to know that he actually had a good impression of her - especially having heard a bit about her beyond hellos. That and he had to do something with his hands or people would notice they were shaking thanks to the greater beast.
    Then he was...distracted. The Nosferatu who'd come in just before him; A new face?
    As soon as the opportunity arose, Graham approached Art and introduced himself, but kept a wary distance.
    That was mostly involuntary.

"Hey. Name's Graham. New in town?"

A
    Art Gridley

Some handsome dude was already approaching him (although everyone was more handsome than Art), maybe this guy was meaning to address someone else, someone behind him. Art looks behind himself only to see a wall. His eyes widen and lips pucker, head turns to face the mans greeting.

"Well, I. Am. Art."

His voice like a frog or something sick. Silently nodding his head at double-speed, starring into Graham's eyes. Trying to remember how to talk to others.

"Grraahhaamm, huh? Gram of what? Heh." Gulp. This is why people hate you Art. "Yeah, I mean, I am new to town. Or well...It's been a while since I've been here. Decades. Not here to cause trouble."

His eyes slowly sink down to some invisible place in the middle of Graham's torso, still smiling.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable moves quickly to Mad Cap and Jack.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jack having already left the table, walks past Mable and over to the foot of a statue.

Blood Hunt:

S
    Steven

Presence 4 (To be Worshiped), Striking Looks 4 (Otherworldly), Blood Potency 4

In she walks, with a wake of pure awe behind her. She is otherworldly in her steps. Every foot fall, every toe, every heal, announce her presence. Her legs are clothed in stockings that weave their way up into her red dress. She wears long velvet gloves that go up to her bicep where her perfect, neigh, flawless, skin comes through. Her neck is dripping in diamonds and jewelry that spill into her breasts. Black glasses cover her predatory eyes. That is what she is, an otherworldly predator. When looked at, it is certain that she would eat a lover alive, and they would love every bite.

As she enters she says nothing to the staff who great her, but she hands off a frock and a purse. Not even bothering to look to them. Her body language pours out to the kine that they are beneath her, and they would not bother questioning.

This woman, because there is no better descriptor, snaps a finger and immediately three kine, her own servants come in and tend to her. One places a cigarette holder in her finger, another lights the cigarette and the third places a drink in her other outstretched hand. A flare for the dramatic and a lover of an entrance it seems.

In her shadow stands an impeccable, statuesque man with perfect hair, a chiseled jaw and an amazing ability to fill out a suit. He doesn't speak. he just stands awaiting his goddess' needs.

As she stands she approaches no one, they would certainly come to her...

A
    Arturo Garcia

Court was fun, wasn’t it? Arturo had skipped one to steel himself. But he was Bishop so spending copious time away was not in the interest of the covenant. He had slipped in at one point, enjoyed the show - but it seemed that that was simply act one, the next part of this play was just unfolding.

Like a captivating show, the Bishops eyes followed the visage as she entered, commanded the floor, and made a show of it all. The beast that demanded their attention certainly was strong, making Arturo’s own predator sink bank in fear. It was not such a great distance in strength to cow, but to understand he was not on par. The beast was not the Bishop however - and you could color the Lord interested at what was being presented.

A new face, a powerful display with her Entrance. His eyes darted around the room, Mable, Vivian, Twist, Lina, which would make the move, courtesy demanded only as much. For now, the Bishop sat back, off to the side, enjoying the show.

H
    Hanna Kadlek

How could Hanna not miss the being to have entered Court just before her? The Bitch had upstaged the Haunt in truly awesome and dramatic fashion. Ok, ok, maybe it was just her own mind fucking with her but the fact that Hanna just wanted to run back to the cloakroom and grab her 'knuck due to the strength of the Bitch's own blood was beyond a joke now.

What a cunt!

Well, now that Miss Flash Bitch had made her entrance, and unsure of how long she'd been part of the Domain, Hanna made her way down the stairs. The onslaught of her own Beast once again twisting under her cyanosis-touched flesh made her wanna puke. Still, with some internal strength, Hanna held it inside. Wouldn't exactly be the greatest introduction if she vomited her last meal all over the decor. Taking in those around, she headed over to one rugged looking Gent who seemed on his lonesome.

"Excuse me, mind if I join you?" Hanna asked politely, smiling openly towards Arturo Garcia , the dark and heavy makeup around her eyes in direct contrast to the rest of her skin.

Hanna's outfit

G
    Graham Finley

Huh.
    More new faces, one seemingly more outrageous than the last. Tonight might not be a complete waste of time.
    He had some business with the Herald, but having caught the edges of Jack's brief conflict with a Gangrel he'd never seen before (how many Kindred were in this domain, anyway?) he put it on the backburner...for now. He was also glad to see Arturo's arrival, another cousin he wanted to catch up with before the night was out.
    But -
    Back to the conversation at hand. Graham settled his beast much easier than he'd anticipated he would be able to do. That meant that either this character was either very good at masking his own inner monster or they were more or less on equal footing. A gambling man, Graham assumed the latter and turned on the charm, hoping to hedge his bets and land an ally for the night's festivities:

"Art? Yeah, I guess you are. Love the shirt, by the way. Fuck the Fever, right? Anyway, newblood -"

He paused as he looked him over, stepping closer. After a moment's thought he extended the crook of his arm in an offer that was potentially flirtatious, but definitely inviting. Perhaps it helped put the nervous Haunt at ease?

6 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-08 15:27:10 Graham rolls 8 to Schmoozing Art + WP (10 Again, WillPower) 10, 1, 4, 10, 6, 2, 8, 9, 6, 10, 8 6 successes

He leaned slightly to look past the man and to get a better look at the regal stranger before turning his eyes towards Garret Prosper, then back to Mable. An itinerary manifested in Graham's mind.

"I'm a recent arrival myself. Tell you what; I'm your date. Let's go make the rounds, I'll break the ice."

If Art Gridley takes Graham's arm, he leads them to Lupercal.

A
    Art Gridley

He stares at the offered arm. Surely this Graham Man wanted something of Art, perhaps his flesh to wear as a coat? Oh, no. What sort of scene did dear Arthur Gridley walk into? Was he to be eaten tonight? What a fool! He is surely better to be eaten than anything else. But, no. The Graham Man's eyes said everything but, so Art takes Graham's arm without further hesitation. Not used to being treated so decent, he doesn't have time to make sense of this new comfort. Oh, but maybe. Yes. This makes sense, especially as an angel enters the room:

Sacramento must be Eden. And now he is in the arms of Adam.

"Yes. Break the ice, pope."

This is happening. This is happening. Don't fuck this up, Art. You miserable scar in the ass crack of all good things. For once in your life, keep a friend.

"And the devil. You must introduce me to the devil of this garden. I wish for the old serpent to teach me how to shed my skin."

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread