Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
Grocery Shopping

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Its nice to meet you Hel. We just moved in recently. Haven't run into anyone interesting yet. Know anyone else who is interesting?" He is back now to filling the cart with yogurt, though he quickly shifts over to orange bell peppers.

I hope things go well here. She seems nice enough for a crazy lady.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

M
    Mysantheral

"Not anyone I can tell you about, no. Havn't been interesting for long enough." Her smile fades slightly and she glances at him, then moves away. Not far though. In short order she's procured half a dozen onions and a bag to carry them in.

"Yogurt and bell peppers, heh? That Aaron guy got to go through a lot of that stuff?" She stops for a moment, thinking. "Dosn't sound like a balanced diet. Would guess he dosn't go out much either, since you're here. I bet he got some kind of creepy corpse-like complexion."

Oh yeah, good work Hel. Let your mind run freely for a moment. Briliant idea. Bet that was insulting on some level.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Worm doesn't laugh at her joke.
    "He likes orange food." He goes and starts on the Cambells butternut squash soup cans. "So, which road do you walk?"

Goddamn it was nice to talk to someone who didn't know the answer to every question before he asked it.

M
    Mysantheral

Hel falls silent for a few moments and seems to be deep in thought. Shouldn't be handing out free amunition, but was nice to talk with someone. "I walk the Path of Doom. Havn't goten to do anything, though. I'm not allowed to poke around. What about you?"

She flashes him a smile.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Oh cool. Me too. So your master doesn't let you do stupid stuff basicly?" On to the cheddar cheese.

M
    Mysantheral

"I would say he's preventing me from finding the limits. To quote Sun Tzu: 'So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
    If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
    If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yoursel.'
    I'd say it's common sense try and know yourself, at the very least."
    Hel smiles still. If anything it's grown wider.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Sun who?

"Right. Anyway, it was nice meeting you. Give me a call if you find anyone else." He hands her a phone number scrawled on some paper, before grabbing the butterscotch ice cream and heading out.

M
    Mysantheral

Hel dosn't seem to happy about their conversation being cut short. She ends up noding though and grabing the paper, stuffing it in a pocket. No number is offered in return as she stands and watching him walk away before going to pay for her own stuff.

The store clerk looks happy to be rid of the carcas smell clinging to Hel's clothes.

Well, that was a interesting encounter. Seems nice, too.

With a grin she sets off on the path home.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread