(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling to Mable, “I have faith in you. It might take a few Courts to get things figured out, but I think you will.” She had to work on building her officers up, this was a good step.

Nodding, “I’ll keep it in mind, thank you.” It might be helpful.

Rose tinted glasses much? “If someone believes they can find loopholes in my Laws, let them. The Laws are as they are written, not open to interpretation.” But she knew there would always be those looking for ways to skirt the Laws.

“It’s great to know they’ve been remaining respectful of the border. This is actually only the second time I’ve heard anything about that. So thank you. If it’s no trouble for you to keep doing so, then please do. I would send them to the Sheriff, but please send me a copy as well. Who were you sending them to before?”

Glancing to Jack, she nods, “Yes, lets get the Laws revised, out to the Priscus, and posted. That way people have a chance to review them before Court opens. We can of course answer questions if they come up.” Because someone would have an opinion about something. It never failed.

She couldn’t argue with the assessment. “I don’t take kindly to others trying to manipulate my words, or the words of those around me. If there needs to be a reminder of that, then it can be arranged. But the Laws are fair, and to the point. I’ve been in Domains where the Laws were anything but fair.” Maybe the Domain needed a little fear of stepping out of line.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable chuckled about the loop hole, "You know people will always try and find alternative interpretations of the laws as well as what people say."

"I have been reporting to Krieg about the border since he was regent and a deputy. I also have sent you an
    update fairly recently."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque keeps an ear on the conversation while he continues to sort out his notes and making sure there wasn't anything else he needed to add.

Nothing to contribute for this round, feel free to skip over

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod of her head, “That they will. And there will be those who feel the Laws shouldn’t apply to them.” They’d handle it as they came. “And I’ve noticed that, people only hearing what they want, or twisting what was said to suit whatever they want. So we should all be aware of that.” She wouldn’t and couldn’t always be there.

Moving the folders, she picks one up and opens it, “Yes, I have that right here. It was very detailed, thank you.” She compliments. “I’m sorry Mr Krieg was called out of town. If you could let me know if you hear when he’ll be returning, that’d be great. Hopefully it won’t be too long.” Maybe Circle business? Maybe personal? “We can sit down and discuss the Regency staying in the protection of the Circle later this month. The Circle has done a fine job keeping the border safe, so I see no reason to not keep it with you. I’ll give you a call and we can work it out. But thank you for continuing those patrols.” Give credit where it was due, build others up. Ale was trying.

“I am curious to know what you are able to learn about The Eye. While it creeps me out, I am curious.”
    She was also glad Mable listened and removed it from the Domain. They had to be careful. “Should the Circle need any aide, please let me know.”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable relaxed a little for the first time since entering the office. "I really hope Krieg comes back soon also. The Circle is strong enough to continue in his absence but I feel he has always been a strong contributor to the domain. His absence is greatly felt."

"Thank you, Your Grace. I would appreciate being able to keep the Regency with the Circle. I will continue to protect it even without the regency but having the control of it would be helpful." Mable wondered briefly if Ale knew how much Mable helped with domain protection with out it being her duty or job. People probably never mentioned her name, but that was fine. Mable didn't do things for the glory, but because it was what you did, should do to protect your home and people who lived there.

"The eye right now is in Davis University being researched. I am going over later tonight to take my turn at guarding it. It is an organism of some sort that seems to want to go home. Unfortunately I don't know much more than that. Thomas is taking the lead on the research. Speaking of Thomas Boyle, He seems to be doing a great job at stepping up an taking the lead where ever he is needed. I see him mostly in the Crone gatherings but he is fixing up the temple nicely, taking the lead on the research of the eye, and I have him taking the lead with the Circle."

Mable smiles sweetly, then adds honestly, "I had thought about taking the lead with the Circle but decided to have it lead by an academic instead. I tend to be more spiritually driven and decided that wasn't in the best interest of the Circle since it is such a diverse covenant. Sorry, I am getting off topic. I thought I would just give you a brief update."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque lifted an eyebrow at the news of the something referred to as 'the eye' and that it was an organism of some sort. It seemed Thomas was keeping the interesting toys to himself. Oh well, Jacque couldn't always be in on the fun.

"I think I can manage writing these updates within the next week for your review, Your Majesty."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, that was Mable’s opinion on Krieg. A high one, but not one shared by her.

Nodding, “Once I’m able to set some time aside, I’ll let you know.” There was a few things to get into place.

Seems the Circle was all about talking each other up. Was it some type of angle? Did they think praising each other in front of her would gain favor? Or did Mable truly feel that way about those in her Covenant? Being who she was, she more apt to lean towards the suspicious side.

“It’s always nice when someone listens. I’m glad it’s out of the Domain.” Let it be a threat somewhere else. “But it’s something we can discuss later if need be.” They had gotten a bit of topic.

Looking to Jack, she nods, “That would be perfect. The sooner we can get these finished and out to the Domain, the better.” Not that she was rushing him, but he said within the next week. “And it sounds like you two are going to sit down and work on things, so I believe this has been quite a productive night.”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you both for your patience with me. I will work hard on keeping things from escalating. And when I have more information on the eye, I will let you know."

I'm good to close. Sorry so slow at posting

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Are you good to close Killian Jacque

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque bowed his head to the Prince, "If you have nothing else for me, I'll get to it then." Collecting his notes and other paperwork, then looking towards Mable, "Shoot me a message when you free up some time and we'll set up a meeting."

I'm good to close

Blood Hunt:

Page 10 of 11 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread