Ended
Watch

Records, Files, and Other Formalities

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    A
    Arturo Garcia

”Well I hope that I can continue to prove that worth. I am here to serve a greater purpose after all, service to my Covenant that is. A leader has to have a greater accountability and strive to see the bigger picture at the end of it all. While it the notion of time is a little different for use who own the night, the strategy of thinking in years rather than nights will always serve to build a stronger base.”

“Now, as for events such as mass what obstacles are faced in regards to such? I fully understand the barbed language, and transient fears that were presented by Adam Exlibrist merited the stipulation I am curious to hear out any continued concerns.”

The tone remained chipper really, with reassurance and genuine curiosity, but not standoffish - calm. He wanted to know what restrictions were being placed on the Lance so he could better understand his own situation as well as the domain’s as a whole.

This was accentuated by the aside that the Seneschal went on about with her own upbringing. Arturo smiled through the recounting and listened intently before offering a soft chuckle at the end.

”I see we are from very different places - the best comparison would be Lady and the Tramp. Poor upbringing, stone and dirt floors, and the dream of escape being a middle class lifestyle that lacked any true fulfillment but was safe. Color me a tad envious, Seneschal.”

The Lord softly smiled as he offered a window into his own origins as she had been kind enough to offer him. It only seemed fair and the contrast was amusing, and often not something people saw coming from his blood.

While he continued to wear his smile, Vivian got an obvious cock his brow at the mention of Crone. So many tidbits in so few words, she was proving to be quite the interesting sort. Arturo’s hands shifted and his fingers intertwined as she sat, easing in his seat - less rigid now.

”I come from a place were Covenants rule far more unilaterally, but still have working relationships were necessary and in understanding that none have the power to claim an absolute seat of power. This is due in part to the unique philosophies, skills, and other perks that each brings with it. In short, I cannot agree with you more, Seneschal York.”

Arturo was more than willing to lend the strength of the Lance, should he be given the chance to grow it.

V
    Vivian York

"The only obstacle is just speaking with the Prince and I can join you in a meeting with her unless she grants permission otherwise." Vivian only knew there were some issues, but not all of them. If it was up to her, she would just give Arturo permission, but it wasn't. She was severely loyal to Ale and didn't want to cause any sort of sir so she kept that to herself.

The Daeva rolled her eyes. "Isn't it funny how when you are in one situation, you are jealous of another? I think that there comes a time that we as Kindred don't always give it much thought. Granted, it takes time to finally let go of the division. There was a time once, where I had to hide and stay in seedy hotels before things changed. I was human then, so eating at soup kitchens was a necessity, unless I wanted to dive into garbage. That I couldn't bring myself to do." Yet, this was why helping the poor was something Vivian wanted to do.

Looking at her phone, she sent another Text to Ale, just to be clear. "I think it would strengthen other things in the Domain as well. Tell me Bishop, what is the most rewarding part for you regarding the Lancea?"

A
    Arturo Garcia

The board was becoming clear - and it seemed like Arturo was facing either a case of madness or ignorance, neither of which he was fond of. Vivan was trying her best at least, but what could be done when one had to obey a barking dog.

An unnecessary sigh was released from the Bishop he kept his smile on as Vivian finished her anecdote and mused on the Lance.

”The Lance has a world view and purpose that satisfies one on a level that can’t be appreciated as a beast - a very human level. It lacks the upfront lie of superiority sans the light of the sun, while maintaining the pomp and circumstance. It is really quite wonderful.”

“Beyond that, I would hate to take any more of your evening, shall we call it a night?”

Ready to wrap, sorry for getting sick >.<

V
    Vivian York

The Lancea seemed to be in good hands with Arturo, she just hoped he stayed in town to clean it up fully and get it off the ground in an excellent fashion.

"I have been to a few masses, and I do enjoy them. I've spoke to many of the Sanctified in the past, and in those years, there was only one of them who annoyed me so greatly. The one I spoke of earlier this evening." Chuckling softly, but washing her hands to the side as it was a closed matter now.

"You aren't taking up my evening, but if you have things to attend to I won't keep you. This has been a very wonderful conversation Bishop Garcia. I do hope to have more of them in the future. And if you have any other historical questions of what went on with the Lancea in Sacramento, please call on me again."

No problem, sorry I haven't been mentally able to post lately either. I appreciate your patience.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.