Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"I'll go with you." Matt says to Patrick Church, watching the Alpha, Hector to see if he approves.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I dunno," Emily says thoughtfully. "Going out along the borders will probably help. Getting eyes and ears on the peeps will help. Nate and I are putting our heads together on the ritual side."

She nods to Hector. "But, Chief's right. Don't go alone."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

P
    Patrick Church

Sorry for the delay here, folks. For some reason I have stopped getting pings when threads update.

Patrick recalled the glimpses he'd gotten of the host infested hisil. He was scrappy, but not even a hunter like Felix had seemed like he could handle a solo trek into those badlands.
    Church had no intention of committing suicide, even if it were for a good cause. Matt's offer made the most sense. He wanted to get a feel for how the warrior fought, and build on the growing bond between them. He made eye contact with the younger Rahu, and then turned his attention to Emily.
    It was settled. Now, for the rest of the dominos.

"I'm for that. All that's left t do before Matt and I plan our hunt if to pick a day for us to reconvene. Will we be meeting here?"

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector slurped his beer and stared into the ceiling. His eyes narrowed and his brow furrowed.

"No."

He said at length. Lowering his head he appeared to stare at his all but consumed drink.

"No."

Then he looked at his pack mates.

"Show Patrick the heart of our territory. The rail yards and the locus there..."

He focussed on the other Cahalith.

"I'm not sure you've been there? If you haven't, well, its about time. Besides if we hunt, we should start from the heart of Necessary Guile's domain and work outward."

Again, Hector spoke of their dominion as a trust from their patron spirit. It was his way of honouring their totem and territory.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"Okay. You're the boss." Matt says to Hector, acknowledging his supremacy as Alpha.

He looks at Emily. "I think I know enough to show him, if you need your beauty sleep? If you want to come too, for the technical stuff with the locus, that's cool too." the huge man shrugs eloquently.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily has been slowly munching through the third tray.

"Beauty sleep? I've been up since five am, you jerk-off," the Ithaeur says tiredly, stretching. "You wanna go running off tonight be my guest. Piss off Necessary Guile and I'll kick your ass. Or, you can wait 'til tomorrow night and I'll come too."

She drinks her beer.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    P
    Patrick Church

Church listened to all three points, and watched Hector's eyes while the leader seemed to rationalize with an unseen presence. To the heart of the matter it was, then. His own raspy voice chimed in at the end, with careful emphasis on the first sentence (he didn't want to come off as though he were taking charge, but he did want his stance known) -

"I say we wait then. I would love a chance to hunt with as many of you as possible, both to prove myself and...well, if we run into trouble, the more is definitely merrier."

He took a few steps towards the door.

"I guess I'll just meet you at the railyard tomorrow. Dusk?"

Patrick waited for any other directives, or a counterpoint to the time he suggested.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Agreed," Hector gestured or saluted with his now empty can of beer.

"I'm too lazy to go hunting now. But tomorrow sounds promising."

The Alpha grinned wolfishly.

"Now thats all settled, anything else to talk about?"
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Realizing that the food is running low, and Emily is sure to kick them out soon, Matt jumps at the chance to make it seem like his own choice to leave!

Matt answers Hector, the alpha in a respectful tone. "Yeah, no. Nothing else from me. Just...Church is back. That was it."

Matt turns to look at Patrick Church. "Tomorrow is good. That Emily can come. She knows what she's talking about. And besides, I think she likes you."

Thanks for the scene! Good to close or anyone have anything else?

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily chugs the last of her beer and burps loudly. "Yeah, dusk is fine. Plenty of time." She waves lazily at Patrick. "See you tomorrow, man."

She leans towards Hector. "Nah, not really. B and I had a chat. Matt was there. She seems pretty cool. Still nervous, understandably, but I might try and drage her out and get her out of her shell."

The Crescent sets the third empty tray on the table and struggles slowly forward. "I'll like you all more if you fuck off and let me slee-hee-heep," she says yawning, without any kind of vindictiveness. "Unless one of you is going to turn into Chris Hemsworth in the next five seconds, get out." Emily gives them all a tired smile.

I'm good to close up. Thanks all!

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last