Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt listens to Emily, who can't help instructing, even when her mouth is full! It's good stuff though, good to know.

"We just met up, and came straight to you." he says to Emily. He doesn't say more, after all Church might have met Hector, their alpha already, though he doubts it.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector did not know of Patrick's return. Not yet, anyway.

The Alpha had been planning on visiting Emily. Yes - the Cahalith was going to hammer on the mechanic's door until she let him in; and he was going to share some of her beer; and they would talk. See, Hector has a new plan: he should start dropping in on his pack and catch up with each of them!

So he appears from the shadowy street, dressed in baggy trousers and a shapeless yellow T. He has boots now - doc martins - but no laces.

He had not been expecting the lights to be on.

Eyes narrowing, he stalks up to the house and peers, gollum-like, through the front window.

I didn't roll as this is more of a social scene. And its more fun seeing a crazy hobo peering in
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"Speaking of our Alpha." Matt says with a feral grin, gesturing with his chin to the window behind Emily Makerith and Patrick Church where their illustrious Alpha, Hector is peering in!

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Uuuurgh...." Emily grumbles, setting the trays down and pulling her robe around her a little tighter. She shuffles down stairs and opens the door. "Chief? What're you... oh, never mind. Luna works in mysterious ways, I guess. Come on up. You're just in time for supper." She wanders up the stairs, waving Hector up.

The Crescent quickly flops back in her sofa seat and recovers her tray of beef, lazily scooping up another mouthful. "Come gwab a sheat, bosh," she says thickly. "*ULP* And, like a tray or whatever. It's really good. If Matt keeps up doing these things I might have to dig out some bigger pants. Not that... I'm, like, wearing pants right now, but like whatever. Oh, and Patrick is back!" She announces somewhat redundantly, waving Matt to pass her another beer.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    P
    Patrick Church

After jumping slightly at Hector's sudden, startling appearance in the window Church left the greetings to the pack. He couldn't tell if Hector was coming by for something private or not.
    If and when Hector decided to come in, then he would approach the wildman.

"Next week works for me,"

He said, and offered to help in plating the meal out before finding a place to sit since it had become clear that Emily wasn't going to immediately kick everyone out, having been appeased. It was starting to seem - between the phase and the impromptu gathering of wolves - that this was supposed to happen. As a Cahalith he always had to bear in mind the potential of omens making themselves known. He privately wondered if this was a good sign.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector grins lasciviously - a grinning ghoul at the window. He vanishes and reappears at the door. And through the door.

"Glad to have you back, Patrick." Hector clears the air the moment he joins them in the house.

"I was passing. Saw your light on. Thought I'd drop in and... talk. Was planning on chatting with all of you... eventually. So we can do that now. Can I get a beer?"

The Alpha grinned wolfishly.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt grins and grabs a beer like he's at home, tossing it to Hector, his Alpha.

"I'll bring some good stuff, next time." he rumbles in Emily's general direction.

Matt settles down for a story. The Alpha being Hector, it will likely be a story.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily cracks her own beer open and slugs it back with practiced ease.

"What, like, keeping an eye on us, chief? Doing your Alpha-ly duties?" Emily winks, dunking her finger in the tray and sucking the sauce off it.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    P
    Patrick Church

"Its good to be back, Hector. I'm glad tonight worked out the way it has. We'd just discussed meeting up again sometime next week, a kind of a strategy meeting, maybe. I'm interested in meeting the rest of your family here, and I'd like to do whatever I can to help you keep the territory from falling into the hands of the Anshenga. If you have any suggestions tonight though, since the four of us are here, I'm at your -and their- disposal."

The last part was directed toward Matt and Emily. If there were anything he could be doing in the time between now and their little moot, he was keen on getting started asap. There weren't a whole lot of things that scared Patrick anymore, out of ennui as much as experience, but the Pure were at the very top of that list.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Something like that, Emily." Hector cracked open his beer with practiced ease.

And chugged.

Foam clinging to his scrappy beard, he graced Matt with a huge grin.

"A strategy sounds like a very wise choice right now. If you don't already know, Anshega turned up on the Tur and proclaimed their presence. Looks like they are as mystified as to what happened to the wolves of this town as we are. Naturally, they blame us. Right now all we have is some names. I doubt very much they revealed their full strength. And I would like to know where their territory is. Because."

He gave Patrick a very quick run-down of recent events.

"We need to secure our borders. I have a hunt organised already but we are going to need more. Especially on our southern flank. If you want to do something in the meantime, take a run along the rivers some time - just to check our northern and western flanks, you know."

He laid down his beer.

"Maybe we need to do a foray into West Sacramento, or across the river some time. Not in strength but just to look around. Of course, I would not recommend going alone."

Just a suggestion. We have a hunt thread already but if Kelreth doesn't mind running another one, we could do something with Patrick

16. Likes Kelreth, Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last