Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
(Horizon) Spies Like Us

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 18 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last

Ishani nods to Wilhelm but holds up a hand to get everyone's attention. "Wait. I have been in the sewers dealing with what I think are the same people. The water may be deep enough for us to hide long enough to get the grate open one way or another, but there are most likly things hiding in the water waiting to attack us the second we get in it.

When I was down in the sewers with the Dragons trying to retrieve Rahyna, we encountered a number of different enemies. In the waters down there were zombies laying in wait for someone to jump in. There are also scaley ghoul creatures that they seem to create and they have some interesting abilities. One of them is to cloak themselves in much the same way the Shadows do. Another ability is some type of scaley armor that is rather potent against physical attack. Their blood is highly addictive and they claw and bite with ferocity. We also encountered a rather large and very strong vampire down there and we believe they have more. I think they may have a small army in that complex to send at us should they discover our attempts to infiltrate. We must prepare to face these obstacles as well."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant nods to Konstantin and looks to Elanah with a small smile as he attempts to figure out how to get those devices. If only he had a better understanding of the shadows, it would be possible.

S
    Steven

Elanah Gives a sharp nod to Jayant, she was happy that she was being assigned to work with the Whip. He was an experienced soldier and he seemed to know of stealth. This should be a good mission.

L

"It is highly probable that they have a force within those walls prepared to respond to an attack from our kind, which is why we are trying to enter stealthily after all. We just need a way in that they have not anticipated. Perhaps it would be wise to return to the grate underwater and use Auspex to discern whether or not there is anything lying in wait there. Dry suits would be useful for such an endeavor." After all, he was not particularly inclined to soak himself with the refuse floating in sewers.

"Since you've already been there once, if you go down again, you should be very careful, in case they are alerted." Konstantin says. "Maybe we should stick together, or at least a couple more go with you."

ST Note: Innerlight has informed me that he's having to withdraw from active gaming for a time due to being very busy in his daily life, so any further role Aesop takes in this thread will be ghosted, and probably something along the lines of standing guard as active PCs do something.

S
    Steven

Elanah looks to the group. "Well Jayant sir, we have are orders. Shall we..."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant nods. "Yes, lets. And please, don't call me sir," he remarks. "Jayant would be fine."

L

"Shall we return to the sewers then Harpy Naetesh? It would undoubtedly be wise to send only those who can utilize the Cloak of Night down there, in case your suspicions are proven correct, and with Elanah assisting Jayant that leaves the two of us." He pauses a bit, a slight expression of distaste crossing his face at what he was about to suggest. "You could stay above the water while I submerge myself if you would prefer. We would, however, be unable to stay in contact via text messages. Cellular phones do not react well to being submerged."

S
    Steven

Elanah just bowed to the room at large and began walking toward the door. "So Sir, I mean Jayant, what do you think will be our best course of action," Elanah said as someone would speak to a superior officer.

She had some thoughts but it was not going to be easy. Jayant seemed to be a more exerianced warrior so it was best to get his imput.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

As they walked away, Jayant strode with determination, an act he rarely felt necessary.

How times change.

"Tell me about this guard room, Elanah? I must have missed it."

Page 9 of 18 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last
Closed Thread