Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(Horizon) Spies Like Us

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant merely nods as he types out a message, but to Wilhelm and Elanah instead.

~Moving to assist Harpy Naetesh~

Once sent, Jayant walks round to the southside of the complex, looking for any signs of Ishani's presence or an entrance underground.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani is kneeling at a man hole with both hands digging in under the lid of it. She appears to be trying to lift the cover and is obviously having some difficulty. As Jayant gets closer to the woman, he can hear her softly grunting in effort and making random comments as to the manhole cover's questionable lineage using some rather colorful language.

Looking up Ishani gives Jayant a tight smile. "Hey.........can I get a hand?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Certainly, as the saying goes, many hands make a job go much faster." Jayant's looks puzzled. "That's wrong, isn't it?" With a shrug, he crouches down and takes a grip of the manhole cover, ready to use his leg muscles rather than his back.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

With a grunt of effort and Jayant's help Ishani manages to lift the cover up enough to slide it away from the opening. She looks down into the hole and then back at Jayant.

"I'm going to head down and see if maybe there is a way in from underground. I will hide myself and if I see any enemies I will head back up. Will you stay here until I get back please? I don't want anyone wandering by and deciding this hole should be closed."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

L

Wilhelm listened as the night air conveyed Ishani's words to his Auspex-enhanced ears, then shot her a quick text. Can accompany you, if you want backup.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani feels her phone go off and reads the text. At first, she thinks of declinning. The less that went the better the chances of things going smoothly. But then she considers Wilhelm's blood and his fighting abilities. If things do go bad, she would need someone to have her back.

'Yes, that would be great. Thank you.' She texts back, wondering what Asa would think of Wilhelm and her trompsing around in the sewers.

Let's just not tell him about this. She thinks as she begins to climb the ladder down into the sewer.

"Wilhelm is coming with me." She says to Jayant before she loses sight of him.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant nods to Ishani before standing clear for Wilhelm to make his way down.

"Good luck," he whispers. He then stands guard by the open hole.

L

Wilhelm gives Ishani a bit of a head start so as to be certain neither would impede each other on the ladder, then quickly climbed down after her. Upon alighting on the brackish floor his hands skimmed his weapons to ensure everything was still positioned perfectly, his daggers especially. A throwing knife would be much quieter than a gunshot down here. Satisfied, he sent out another text. Can look away briefly, so you can re-cloak more easily. A set pace would be needed to ensure we stay nearby.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin asks Aesop to stay where he is and watch for any sign their presence has been noticed by Horizon Pharmatech, and to come warn them if so. He then directs Elanah to come with him as they head along with Wilhelm.

Konstantin can't help thinking about the last time he went into the sewers, or shuddering at that thought.

S
    Steven

Elanah nods and follows along behind Konstantin and Wilhelm. She waits to re-cloak herself until necessary. For now she watches, follows and prepares.

Page 5 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread