Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Horizon) Spies Like Us

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    I
    Innerlight

Aesop remembered a dream he had and mimiced what Konstanstin said more to himself then anything, "bow and quiver, maybe on back". The gangrel didn't have much else to say and decided to walk around the room copying random kindreds manorisms just to learn them, though he didn't do much of Konstantin seeing he felt he had him down by now. Konstantin seemed very deliberate and had a commanding voice. He liked the accent very much and wondered if he should speak with one all the time.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks at the bow and quiver. "I can take it if you want. I know how to use it. All right, those of us who plan on doing the hidden thing should get started."

She stands and makes sure she has everything she needs on her. Then she turns and finds an out of the way corner behind some crates. It wasn't that she needed to be alone to activate her obfuscate, it was just so much easier when people could not see her. She wraps the clack around herself and steps out from behind the crates waiting for the others to move.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin says to Ishani "I am honored for you to bear my bow. I should warn, though, I have set tension for my full strength."

L

Wilhelm glances to Konstantin. "If I need to contact you while hidden from view I will send a text message." Then he moved to a similarly secluded area of the warehouse, ensuring that he was hidden from view before shrouding himself from the senses. That done, he strode back out and stood near the remaining visible Kindred while waiting for them to move out.

Cloak of Night

Obf. roll
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

This is no time for jokes, Jayant berates himself as the others prepare themselves. Making sure his kurki is out of sight, he moves towards the doorway in readyness.

S
    Steven

Elanah stands with what only could be described as, her game face on. She is cool and calculating. She is preparing herself mentally for what is to come. Lives may be lost, both ours and theres. All necessary for the cause. We must find and free our captured comrade. Even if costs lives we must seek out our enemy. All business is Elanah.

I
    Innerlight

Aesop waits for Konstantin's go to become the swarm, took a strong will and concentration to maintain the form. It left him mentally fragile to do such a thing.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"Alright," Konstantin says. "If all preparation is done, let us go see what we can see. Aesop, this time we just fly over, see what you can see. We will not land. The Shadows will stay outside the walls, to study defenses. Then we come back, discuss what we have found, decide what to do next, and where we might go in."

I
    Innerlight

Aesop nods to Konstantin as if he understands. He takes two big steps then leaps in the air, he transforms into a vulture before he touches the ground and circles outside.

Page 2 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread