Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
(Horizon) Spies Like Us

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 18 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last
    L

Right, time to get on with it. Wilhelm reactivated Auspex to enhance his senses of sight, hearing, and touch. Smell and taste he left alone, those were sensory inputs he was none too keen to experience amidst this muck. Then he began a crawl/swim back towards the compound. All the while being sure to press himself as firmly to the slimy bottom of the tunnel as possible, as well as to exame his surroundings with Auspex enhanced senses. This was not a place where he wanted to get ambushed if he could help it.

"I understand." She nods in affirmation. "So what do you recommend? Just a sneak in and back out?"
    "Yes. Oh, do not worry, you will get your diversion," he adds with a smile. "I can be quite a distraction. It isn't just about swathing the area in shadows."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani watches the surface of the water, looking for turbulance. She makes sure there is no disturbance and begins slowly walking toward the grate. She stays out of the view of the camaeras, as she knows her cloak will not hide her from them. Idily, she wonders what Wilhelm will smell like once he emerges from the muck. She is suddenly glad he volunteered for this part of the mission.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

S
    Steven

"Very well Sir, I mean Jayant. My final concern is how does this not violate the first tradition." Elanah asked politely and with respect.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant frowns and nods to Elanah. "Yes, I know. It has crossed my mind also." He sighs and wonders how far they were willing to go to succeed, how much does O-Yama mean to them.

"Compared to what the bastards have already attempted, I feel we may have to go as close the the line as possible. Have faith, Elanah."

S
    Steven

She nods to her superior, "I have experience with dancing the line of legality. So let us talk specifics. You will cloud the area and I will move in under my cloak. Once there I will break my cloak and take a radio. If there is no radio I will move out still cloaked. Sound good?"

"Sounds good. Tell me, can you enhance your senses? It may become quite dark in there."

S
    Steven

"I can, I can also increase my speed. Not by much by comparison to some of our brethren but enough to help." Elanah Answers.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Excellent, just try and avoid tripping over anything," Jayant jokes, easing the tension builidng in his dead gut.

"Shall we?"

The only disturbance Ishani notices is a bit of wake left by Wilhelm, and she doubts she would have noticed it herself were it not for her superhumanly-sharp senses and her knowing he was down there.

Wilhelm winds his way toward the area that stopped their progress earlier. He can dimly see the surface is somewhat lit.

Page 12 of 18 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last
Closed Thread