Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(Horizon) Spies Like Us

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
    L

Wilhelm joins her on her way out the door. "Oh yes. These Kine are acting with their typical hubris, dabbling with forces they do not understand and blindly trusting their technology to see them through it. The sooner they learn the error of their ways the better."

"They can discuss the error of their ways with their creater. I will make sure they meet him."

As she exits the building, she finds a secluded place and activates her cloak once again. Once she feels she is sufficiently protected, she makes her way back to the manhole cover. She uncloaks herself and begins to slide the cover aside, gritting her teeth with the effort.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

L

Wilhelm re-cloaks himself as well and makes his way back to the manhole cover they had used to enter the sewers previously. Upon arriving he uses his Auspex-enhanced senses to ensure that they are still unobserved in this area, and if they are bends down to help Ishani remove the cover.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

With Wilhelms help, they manage to get the cover off again. She waits for him to discend first before re-claoking herself and following. Once they are at the grate, Ishani texts him to let him know she is ready. She keeps a watchful eye on the water and on the grate and what is beyond, making sure there is nothing coming to check on this particular entrence.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

L

Wilhelm follows Ishani down into the sewers, using the moment she ducks out of sight to obfuscate herself to throw his own cloak of night back up as well. Upon receiving her message he replies; letting her know that he will be entering the water and moving towards Horizon, as well as reminding her that he'll be unable to use his phone until he emerges. He then seals it in a zip lock bag from his kevlar vest.

Then he walks to the water's edge, just a hint of hesitance in his step. He took one last look to ensure he remembered the route he'd taken earlier, then slid into the disgusting water. Propelling himself to the bottom, he flipped himself over so that he was lying vertically and facing towards the surface of the water. Deactivating Auspex, for now, he looked towards the surface to gauge how murky the water was and how difficult it would be from someone up top to see down into it.

Cloak of Night

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Well we should be certain what we do," Elanah said as she drew her knife from her wrist sheath. "Perhaps what we need is a distraction. Darkening the space is a blatant thing, it would give us covert cover but is still an obvious insurrection."

Elanah thought for a minute. "How good of a shot are you?" she asked looking from the street light to Jayant...
    "I have had the basic training. As for covering, it isn't a sudden thing, more a creeping darkness. But I am happy to try this first."

S
    Steven

"Well I was thinking of a distraction. Perhaps one of us shooting out that light or the tire out of a car. Creating a distraction and then one of us could move in get the radio, perhaps using your creeping darkness?" Elanah said as if she was pitching a battle plan to a superior officer.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant pauses for a moment. Something wasn't right.

"My only concern is jeopardising this operation. I am not certain that gunfire, even a silenced shot which takes out a light or a tire is the way forward. We need something mroe subtle so as not to arouse suspicions that they are under any duress. Agreed?"

S
    Steven

"I understand." She nods in affirmation. "So what do you recommend? Just a sneak in and back out?"

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin had followed Ishani and Wilhelm as far as the manhole cover, but stays topside, saying "I cannot hide from sight, but I hear trouble, I will come to help."

Once under the water and deactivating his Auspex, Wilhelm thinks that anything more than a foot or so under the surface - for example, someone careful to keep him or herself flat against the floor of the sewer - is probably not going to be seen from the surface, except perhaps if someone already knows there might be something there.

Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
Closed Thread