Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Squatterville, Attn: Dirge

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina has nami drive her to just outside of the place. She is dressed in what could only be called high fashion street clothes. Tailored jeans, a form fitting shirt, and if auspex is used, two rapiers on her hips. She looks for any blind vampires running about.

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge stepped off the bus when it stopped near the trainyard. She had to assure the driver several times that this was indeed where she had wanted to get out and he finally relented.

The area sounded pretty quiet to Dirge just the sound of some distant traffic and the leaving bus. She wondered if the trainyard was in some sort of industrial park, which may account for the lack of busier city noises at night.

Dirge wore her standard worn bluejeans and a sweatshirt, this time they were at least clean. Her Yankees ball-cap rested on top of her head with her short black hair cascaded down from under it. Finally, like always, she had her cloth blindfold on covering her eyeless sockets. Her two everpresent companions were there, Cerberus--her German Shepherd seeing-eye dog--and her cane. The dog was clean, groomed, and appeared well fed.

She headed in the direction of the trainyard and squattaville, having gotten the directions from driver, leaving her mask of tranquility down so that the Lady Pia could find her easier and since Dirge may not be able to detect the woman's beast. She also kept her ears open for anyone that may call to her.

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina's beast seizes upon Dirges, demanding her blood. She calmly reminded it that this was not the time or place. There eventually would be a proper time and place for vicious murder soon enough. She walks over to her slowly, not intending to scare her too quickly.
    "Dirge, I presume?" Regina asks the creepy blind woman. Amazing how she was able to keep the dog around.

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge heard the sound of someone approaching and stopped. Her head turned to the sound of the unknown figure and her head followed the woman's approach. Upon glancing to the woman she was immediately struck by the presence of a stronger beast. She fought the intense desire to run, flee, hide from the figure.

At the same time Cerberus tensed up and let loose a deep throaty growl to the approaching figure. When Regina spoke Dirge brushed a hand over Cerberus' shiny coat. "Cerberus, shhhhh. You behave now. This should be our new friend I told you about."

She faced the woman and spoke, "I'm sorry about him, he doesn't like strangers of our kind. Yes I'm Dirge, and you must be Lady Pia? I don't hear anyone else nearby so I assume we can talk openly?"

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina looks about, not seeing anyone.
    "Yes, please tell me what you can."

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge masked her beast now that she found the woman, nodded and spoke, "People call him The Rev'rend. He is a blind male about 40 years old, has glasses, carries a cane, and has a large dog by the name of Roscoe with him. He has been going around the homeless camps preaching about monsters preying on the homeless community and he specifically uses the word Vampires. My source, a human male, met the guy after he was attacked by one like us and is inclined to listen to the man because my source was admitted to the hospital low on blood but with no visible wounds. My source never saw his attacker."

she paused waiting for her information to reach Regina before she continued, "Now The Rev'rend could just be a crazy old man that saw an attack or he could be a front for something else. A dog is the perfect tool for pointing our kind out of a crowd and quite a formidable opponent. Plus I don't know if he really is blind or acts that way. I wanted to be cautious and find help because with my clan head being abducted and all the stuff going down in the city it isn't far fetched that he could be a front for a group trying to locate our kind for some reason, hunters or rogue kin. Better to expect the worst. Especially since I personally met a rogue one of us in the city named Cutter and reported it to the reeve. Then in a dream I had recently with others of our kind I saw Cutter and he was found to be brood, and he ate someone between the time I met him first and met him in the dream."

Regina Pia

PRE

"your concern is admirable. You are a haunt though yes? if you would like to contribute, we will find the man, you will scare the dog away, and I will deal with him. And that will be that. Preferably with as few witnesses as possible."

She listens to the woman prattle on about Cutter. "I assume you have made a report of the incident with Cutter to the Reeve, or you will soon. Regardless, it is not a matter of concern for tonight. We must focus on the task at hand."

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

"Lady Pia, I am a haunt, and forgive me for speaking up, but I'm not proficient with my clan's ability with fear at this time. I'm proficient with our talent of hiding and strength. My cane is not only for getting around; it conceals a weapon for defense. I've done some training to hone my sword-work and compensate since my lack of vision, and I have been training Cerberus in combat commands."

Dirge after finishing her explanation in a respectful manner she stood and waited further instructions from Regina. After all she was the one calling the shots here.

Regina Pia

PRE

"Then I will leave his dog to you and yours, and if it seems appropriate, dealing with him as well. Please lead the way."

Blind people. Couldn't they just go off into some far away from me place?

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge reaches inside herself and activates the power of her blood, masking her beast. Best to play it safe, who knew what they were dealing with at this point.

She looked down to Cerberus and spoke, "Come on boy, to the camp." With that the dog and her made their way to the camp she had been told about. She hearing Regina's footsteps behind her left Dirge was satisfied that she was being followed.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread