(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nothing had changed about the office, there were no new jars, the music was the same. Though there was a painting now on display, The Young Martyr.

Ale sat at the desk, looking at floor plans and sketches. Cain, ever loyal, was at her side, head resting on his paws. Maybe sleeping, or maybe not. One could never really tell with a Hell Hound.

Where it wasn’t Court, she was casual in black pants, an oversized white shirt and red colored hair.
    Atticus James Steven
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

A
    Atticus James

Atticus strolled into court and tossed his coat at one of the servants. "I'm not armed," he says as he takes his phone out and sends a quick text to Garrett. Atticus didn't want to get Lina spun up, he knew what he was doing. He also didn't want to walk into a meeting with the Alpha Female and her hound from hell without anyone knowing where he was, because that would just be dumb. With the text sent he turns off his phone and tosses it to another of the servants milling about.

The Gangrel of little importance wears a gray tee shirt and jeans, his normal boots and necklaces and bracelets. Atticus knocks on the office door.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

At the knock, “Come in.” folders were closed and set off to the side. Cain, hearing the knock as well, sat up, dark eyes watching the door.

She wasn’t completely sure what the meeting was about, but she had an idea. It was time to see if that idea was right, or wrong.

A
    Atticus James

Atticus accepted the invite and stepped into the office. "Evening Prince Antinori," Atticus said as he made his way in. He gives Cain a little chin jut saying, Yeah, I see you. Ya bit me last time...

"Thanks for taking the time to see me."
    Alessandra was a cut to the chase kinda girl, he knew that. Alessandra, the Prince, Also had a bit of a hair trigger these days and she was pissed at Lina, so, Atticus was going to slow his role a bit. He thought Maybe he should ask which Ale he was speaking to, His clan mate and maybe friend. Or his Prince, with the iron hand. But the Gangrel was sure that it would become apparent quickly.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a smile, “Good evening Mr James.” If Cain noticed, or cared about the chin jut, there was no sign of it. He simply watched, alert, willing to eat Atticus’s face if told to.

“Not a problem, and I’m always willing to make time for others.”
    So long as there wasn’t a fire to put out, that shit made her cranky. “What can I do for you?”

A
    Atticus James

"Thank you Prince Antinori, Yeah so..." Atticus stayed standing, because he wasn't invited to sit, "I won't waste too much of your time here, but your Sheriff pissed in your cheerios at the last court. So you slapped her wrists and took back your toys, that makes sense and I get it. But why slap the entire Ordo Dracul? She wasn't acting in her capacity as the Grand Wyrm. As far as I know, and I would know, the Ordo has been nothing but loyal to you and the domain. So, what gives?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She hated talking to people while she was seated and they were standing. It was just annoying.
    “Please, sit.” A hand gestures to the chairs.

So that’s what this was about. Lina losing the Regency and how it affected the Dragons.

“The fact that the punishment affects the entire Ordo isn’t lost on me. The intent was never to hurt the Dragons.” But have the Dragons been loyal? The way they jumped to defend Lina without any facts wasn’t lost on her. “I cannot have a Regent that speaks without thinking, acts without all the pertinent facts. Add that to that being the second Formal Court that bullshit has been stirred, there needed to be consequences.” And she would do it again.

“I did say that I would work with the Dragons to lessen the blow and work with them to get Tenancy in Florin. And thus far, you’ve been the only one to bring it up.”

A
    Atticus James

Atticus does as he is bidden and sits. He wasn't here to try big time anyone. He just wanted to know why Ale seemed to be on tilt lately.

"So, your intent wasn't to hurt the Dragons, but you basically told us we can't open our own fridge."

Atticus gave his next "Okay, so the Regent speaks without thinking. Again, that's doesn't represent the Ordo Dracul, that's one of your regents, and you disciplined her rightfully." He paused for another moment, controlling his speech, "If a cop shoots a bi-standard, I wouldn't slap his wife. Yeah fire him, discipline him, suspend him, whatever you need to do, that makes sense and I get that."

Atticus nodded, "Yep, you did say you would work with people to give them Tenancy, and that's great. I assume you'd want a boon and some oath of loyalty, and you let me live there, but I can't eat there. You told us that our feeding rites have been revoked in Florin, What good is a house, where I can't order takeout."

Atticus watched Ale to see if she was going to get fired up about this, he knew he couldn't make a break for the door, and if she wanted it to be, this meeting would be his last. Screw it, there is no past, there is no future, there is only now.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-17 11:29:30 Atticus James rolls 7 to Gauging Ale's Emotional State (Wits + Empathy+Spec) (10 Again) 6, 8, 2, 1, 6, 3, 1 1 success

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She takes a moment to think over her words. “That’s because of the mouth of your Grand Wrym.” Blame placed where it belonged. “A Kindred in the position she is in, cannot act without it effecting the Covenant she runs. It’s the same with any Convent leader or Kindred within my Court.” Each were equal in her eyes. “Though I’m curious, does her being your Grand Wrym set her above being punished?” with the way the Dragons acted in Court, she figured it did. But she was curious about his answer. He had always seemed capable of thinking for himself.

“A Regent who acts without thinking isn’t representing my interests. The Regent of any area is first, and foremost, expected to represent my best interests at all times. If I do not feel like they are, I’ll remove them from the position. Plain and simple. A Regent and Sheriff is expected to use common sense when disrupting a Formal Court. When it is a discussion that could have been had one on one or on a more respectable manner throws my Court into disarray, I take exception to it.” It was quite simple to her. “A Regent who is also Grand Wrym should be keenly aware of their actions and not act in a way to hurt their Covenant.” Why did she feel like she was getting the full blame on this mess?

“The Dragons have their home there, I understand that. I want to restore some normalcy to the disruption losing the Regency has caused. Will there be a price? Yes, there will.” Nothing was free, not in the world of Kindred.

There was no hiding of anything. She was annoyed, but pissed off, and not hiding how she felt.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

OOC Clarification: Clearly I cannot word today, brews more coffee, but Ale is not pissed off. Annoyed, but not pissed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread