(Folsom) Measure Twice

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

Security footage doesn't seem dangerous. In fact it sounds downright preferable to storming a prison to fight an ancient vampire.

"Yes, I'll be ready on standby. But..." Do I really need to be sitting on my hands until then? "Until that time, I could always lend my experience to Deputy Krieg or the Herald? Unless you'd prefer I remain, erm...undistracted."

With all the suggestions and factors laid out before them, the single line of authority provides some reassurances to the skittish Mekhet. The Sheriff delegating. The Prince giving her permissions. But whether the plan, still in its infancy, came together to accomplish their goal, remains to be seen.

S
    Steven

If Garrett Prosper wants to know who Alessandra wanted to remove the face of, he needs to roll a second roll. The first roll was answered based on the question about "Alessanda's opinion of everyone's suggestions" that was asked.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

No problemo! With context, whose face did she want to rip
    2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-27 15:27:18 Garrett Prosper rolls 6 to who Ale want to attack? (Wits + Empathy) (10 Again) 8, 7, 7, 7, 8, 5 2 successes

S
    Steven

Alessandra , do you want to respond to Garrett's roll?

Also, bump...

K
    Krieg

Krieg looked to Derek, "I'll gladly have you with us. I know you're good with computers, so bring a laptop and we'll search our books. There's a possibility that there are seemingly unrelated incidents that may be actually be similar to our interests." He paused for a moment, "Perhaps we can get more information about the lower levels of this prison."

He shrugged. "It's long odds, but, I don't like what I'm remembering about this enemy. Fighting an omniscient Kindred in a Haven that big is frightening."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

(WP Used)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Ale is not impressed with Arturo.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-30 11:54:54 Ale rolls 7 to Hiding Emotions(Comp+Sub) (10 Again, WillPower) 3, 7, 1, 5, 3, 3, 7 failure
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper taps his fingers against his knee idly as things get rolling and logistics are placed around, attention flicking to each Kindred as he automatically starts assessing the room out of ingrained nature and trained habit. If anyone was spooked or reluctant, he wanted to know who to keep an eye on, though most of his interest lay with how the Prince was processing the plans. Eventually his attention settles there as snatches of agreement drift on the periphery, seemingly neutral about it all.

"...figure out what we are dealing with and dogs mean nothing really. If anything for a first strike it makes a lot of sense..."

"...Then proceed, and bring torches to drive him back into his cell, with dog support as disposable backup..."

He noted the not-so-subtle shift in body language with Alessandra with the discussion of sacrificing hounds, the predator bubbling to the surface of the human mask as her Bestial rage flickers towards the Lord of all people. She laughs it off by addressing Jacque and then the Sheriff, however the anger never left, eventually dropping her gaze to speak with her Hell Hound as some kind of vent or coping mechanism.

Either it was a gesture to calm herself with the dog or a flicker of madness, he wasn't sure. He had literally just watched her last month chat casually with Rebecca Simmons torturing a Ghoul and starve the Dragons in response to the Domain's concern, leaving the Crone untouched as some kind of power play against Lina Moretti. Apparently dogs were above Kine in her world, and on par with Kindred?

He blinked a few times as Krieg pulls his attention. The Gangrel moves for closer proximity to speak in a subdued manner as to not disrupt the back and forth.

"There is a lot to process, Hierophant. Do not think I have forgotten your gesture when we retrieved the Hunter weapons. Consider us square? Or, if you are old school, I would not wish to dismiss your worth or imply insult. If that is the case, I can immediately call that Boon to connect with you in better understanding the Circle. I have had a...exciting history with your covenant," he gives a small shrug and a tight smile, still tense about the Prince wanting to attack someone over a resource that was intrinsic to the Savage's utility.

With the meeting seemingly tapered off, he cocks his head at Lina, "You requested comments? Well. We certainly can leave hounds off the table," he turns his gaze to the Prince, "Forgive me for the suggestion, I did not anticipate it would cause your Majesty offense. If I implied the use of your Hell Hound, that was not the focus and I am well aware he is only yours. I would offer a Trivial if you deem it necessary," his gaze drifts and lands on Garcia, not moving from him in a very obvious social cue. Once the Lord takes notice, he flicks back to Alessandra,

"And I speak under the assumption that everyone now knows what they are doing. If I have disrupted your meeting, I apologize." And make amends, but he needed to register her mood, first, before deigning an appropriate reaction on her terms.

S
    Strong King

Wrong acct

A
    Arturo Garcia

Really? Really? Really?

”If such an idea caused discomfort, I wish to apologize, and offer a trivial to you as well your Majesty.”

At this point he waited for the meeting to adjourn.

L
    Lina Moretti

The Sheriff nodded in thanks to the Prince's invitation.

"Now, one thing we got told by the local Elder," Lina said to Krieg and Derek, "was that he hasn't had long to prepare the area. It may or may not be the whole subbasement that is deemed to be his Haven. Safer to assume it is, but let's find that out in research. Deputy Mitnick, feel free to join them in their work, absolutely. We'll get the footage feed for you as soon as we can."

She fell quiet for the discussion beyond that. The work here was done. Whatever was going on between the others, they'd work out.

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 24

You do not have permission to view the list of names.