Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Folsom) Measure Twice

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian accepted the tube from the Nox assistant from the courier. "Thank you, I appreciate your assistance. Have a good evening." She whispered to the one who delivered the tube. Looking for any queues, she took one from Lina since she proceeded to speak.

Opening it up, she allowed the contents to slowly move onto the table. They began to unroll and reveal a map of some sort.

Unfortunately, the map was pretty much like reading Sanskrit, and unless it was put into Google Maps, the Daeva had no skills.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-14 16:04:39 Vivian Map Skillz rolls 4 to Int+Inv (10 Again) 5, 2, 1, 7 failure

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

It seems there were many unfortunate motorists on the road this evening. Though it is not surprising to Derek. Which is typically why he does not drive anywhere.

Derek returns the pleasantries offered him in kind and remains silent and still as the Sheriff debriefs them on the reason for their gathering.

An ancient Kindred... Derek feels himself grow faint at the very thought of what is being revealed. Surely the Prince would not consider involving them in this risky endeavor? No, when have I ever known a Gangrel to shy away from confrontation, he laments silently. And the risk to the First Tradition affects them all, of course. But what could they even do that had not already been done by these 'locals' from a neighboring Domain.

He glances meekly to the Prince awaiting her orders.

A
    Arturo Garcia

Reactions weren’t the greatest asset of the starving. He slowly turned his head as the matter was handed off from the Sheriff to the Prince. He had a bevy of questions and concerns that had quickly built up. He wanted to see what the Prince had to say on the matter before he interrupted and began to ask his concerns and curiosities.

His head slowly turned and took in all of the people in the room. He started to catalogue and sort what people were capable of - at least as far as he knew. This was by no means an exhaustive list, but when the true brainstorming began he would like to have some semblance of an idea.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod was offered to Jacque in response to is head bow. Otherwise then that, she remains quiet, observing who was there.

Then came Vivian, her Beast causing a surge of anger in her own. It wanted to rip this challenger apart where she stood. While it was an entertaining thought, it wouldn’t be acted upon.

Once again, Ale was silent, only a nod of her head alerting Vivian she heard her.

What was it with car accidents tonight? Though maybe she’d encounter more if she drove a lot. She was either here, or at her Haven.

Finally Lina called the meeting to order, she was eager to get this done and over with.

Once Lina had given the run down on what was going on, she decides to speak.

“We’re proceeding with this with every ounce of caution we can. I cannot express the importance of not engaging the prisoner. You’d be suicidal if you do.” Plain and simple. “If the cameras are indeed functioning, we should use them as much as possible, getting him back into his cell and put down would be ideal. I don’t really want to try and subdue him and have him become our responsibility. But, if that’s the only safe way, then we take it.” She’d rather he be a pile of ash.

“So, that means we have to be smarter than he is and out smart him. Which is why we’re having this meeting, I want to know what everyone thinks. What ideas you have before we move forward. There is no cutting corners, no being a fucking hero.”
    She looks around, “Ideas?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

"Tools!" blurts out Derek as if he had been holding his breath for some time. He continues, much quieter. "Um...the right tools for the, uh, right job. A means of communication and controlling the ancient's movements. If we can determine the exit points we can deploy deterrents. Fire. Maybe controlled explosives? I can contribute some finances if need be. If we need eyes on it, then I could scout ahead using my Cloak without being seen. And we just carefully route them back to their cell?"

"I realize that's assuming a lot with such measures. But primarily I suggest we should be outfitted appropriately."

A
    Arturo Garcia

Mitnick was faster than Arturo was on the draw, par for the course, but the ideas were very solid.

”Controlling entrances and exits are a good idea. It will help with ensuring we can deploy the right measures. I suppose a gas leak with a match stick is out of the question, or do we have a means to either penetrate or drill in and start making our own tinderbox?”

“Actually we should ask...Do we know what Clan this beast hails from? Perhaps we can take advantage of its curse, or better understand what powers it can bear against us in full force.

We do know about controlling its Space, do we have any information on that? If we are unsure I am not of the mind that sending in a shadow cloaked or not may be wise if it has extrasensory means to track you.”

“As for the Hunters that woke it, I believe it is safe to assume they are eviscerated? Have any other hapless Kine or Kindred wondered down and fallen for these powerful persuasions of Dominate? Or are we unsure? We could check the Camera’s which as stated are an invaluable tool.”

“Armed and dangerous as well, are we talking teeth and claws, or more mundane instruments of violence?”

All of these questions had percolated in his mind while the others spoke.

”The way I see it, is either bait the monster back to the cage, or we smoke him there so to speak. That is if we want to avoid contact. Anything else coming to mind?”

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He nodded back to Vivian in response to her greeting. Jacque then looked across the assembled and listened carefully to the details of the information. He moves over near the Seneschal and politely asks, "May I?" before looking over the maps. If this beast can control the space, then a good start would be to understand the space.

"Deputy Krieg, what light can you shed on the bloodline?" he asked as his eyes scanned over the blueprints. "Are the lower levels occupied?"

He pondered, carefully considering the questions that had already been weighed by others, "Is there any information on this Ancient's story or background? Why are they in a prison?"

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-15 20:02:15 Jacque rolls 5 to review the map (Int+Inv) (10 Again) 2, 10, 4, 2, 3, 3 1 success

Blood Hunt:

S
    Steven

Krieg , Intelligence + Occult if you want rattle your brain for this knowledge. Any non-ventrue with an Occult of 4 or above can roll the pool given to Krieg. Any Ventrue with a Occult of 3 or above can roll the pool.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

As the other Kindred enter, Garrett pays generic gestures of respect to station or name, jaw knotting as the more intimidating predators fill the room. He listens while quietly making his own notes, legs folded from his chair. Most of the obvious points had been covered with the tiny pieces they had been presented so far.

"Short of just leveling the place?" Okay, jokes aside, "Hey, did the Harpy ever get a hold of that toxin that affected us?," he taps his tablet idly, attention flicking to the floor plan, "Another option is to force a situation where a Frenzy is forced. Corral the moment of fight or flight back into the box. Making it stupid instead of trying to match wits and strength is something I would personally prefer."

10. Likes Domino liked this post
    K
    Krieg

The giant regards Jack with an approving look. "Excellent question." He closes his eyes and tries to sort through the countless lore he has encountered as to what they may be dealing with.

@Steven,
      1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-16 18:49:39 Krieg rolls 6 to What's that Bloodline? [Int+Occult] (10 Again) 1, 4, 6, 9, 4, 3 1 success

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 24

You do not have permission to view the list of names.