Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Folsom) Measure Twice

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    V
    Vivian York

She wanted to applaud Ale for flatly stating that no one needs to be a hero and no corners being cut. If there was ever a time that the Daeva had a dire look of concern in her eyes, it was now.

"Indeed, why can't the place just be leveled. If there is no humans in the prison, if there are no other prisoners, why can't we figure out our contact situation and have a controlled explosion from the city? Believe me, I am not very apt in matters such as this, but I am just throwing out an idea that may spark other ideas."

Vivian was trained to be a honey trap, this was not her forte. She was out of her element with organization of something like this, and she hoped she made that perfectly clear. Garrett had a good idea, but if this thing was as powerful as Uther let on, forcing the prisoner into a frenzy was probably not a good idea.

S
    Steven

As Krieg takes a moment to think, he remembers, during his research into kindred societies and families, that there was a bloodline that could mark a space with it's own Vitae. With that metaphysical marking made the Kindred would be like a spider in their web. He can feel what is going on within and even meld with it like Gangrel can into the earth. The Bloodline's name and history escapes him, but he remembers their power, and that removing them from their haven can weaken them greatly. Maybe...

L
    Lina Moretti

As the others spoke and batted theories and options around, the Sheriff leaned in, peering at what Vivian York had put out on the table. If this was intelligence, she'd want to know what it revealed before she started synthesizing an answer out of all of this...
    Steven

S
    Steven

It is the map that was requested that reflects the sub basement of the prison that has been converted into the kindred prison.

The Stars on the map are camera locations

L
    Lina Moretti

"The upper levels are populated with Kine inmates. It's a federal pen, and the locals have made it clear that burning or leveling the place would be way too visible," Lina said absently, her eyes sweeping over the map as she put her tactical mind to work. This was a fucking nightmare. "God. Look at this. Close quarters, cramped hallways, multiple gates that the Enemy probably had control over at this point, and an absolute kill-box in the center if he's got guards or prisoners controlled to work with him." The problem with a prison is that it was really, really good at keeping everything where it was. Which meant if you had control, it was awesome for you - but they didn't, and neither did the guards of the Kindred prison. If the doors were all open and they were having to clear through that middle corridor, they'd be surrounded as they went with nowhere to go.

She took her time reviewing the blueprint, specifically looking for things like fire suppression systems, ventilation systems, and all that sort of thing, the kind of thing you could use to send in something small, like animals...

"We should go over this carefully, find the details... vents, fire suppression, the little things we can use to try to get the upper hand..."

They'd have to look at the camera feed when they were there.

1 sux to start pulling tactical details
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-17 12:22:21 Lina Moretti rolls 5 to Int + Investigation (10 Again) 9, 1, 1, 7, 1 1 success

S
    Steven

Both Jacque and Lina are able to see that the Security and Armory was an on Cistern room converted. Entry through the cistern room may possible. That would get them past one set of gates, but they would come up in a room now labeled "Security and Armory." Also, they would need to find the other end of the pipes where they originally drained too and they don't know if it is even accessible anymore and hasn't just been concreted over.

K
    Krieg

Krieg holds up his massive hand. "Wait, wait, wait," he says with intense seriousness. "You're facing an enemy who has every possible advantage on his home field. I don't remember the name of it, but, I know the important details." He looked to Lina, "This enemy, he or she, knows everything that happens within that structure. I do not exaggerate. Think of it as a spider's web. The spider at the center is just patiently waiting for prey to stumble into its webbing."

He taps the edge of the map. "You need to lure the spider out. That's your best possible option."

S
    Steven

Anyone who meets the following dice pool now received a +1 thanks to information from Krieg:

QuoteQuote:
    Any non-ventrue with an Occult of 4 or above can roll the pool given to Krieg. Any Ventrue with a Occult of 3 or above can roll the pool.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett cocks his head, eyes moving a little too fast as he parses out the map.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-17 22:47:55 Garrett Prosper rolls 3 to dumb dumb Gangrel assess the map (Int + Investigation) (1s Subtract) 10, 6, 5 1 success

"Gross."

The Gangrel sits back down and thinks for a moment as the others chime in, humming to himself quietly as he mulls over options.

"Oh! Daytime!" He says with the snap of the finger. He blinks slowly as he remembers the room, "Hounds I mean. If you are concerned about losing numbers, I can skin ride and lead a pack pretty easily. Umm," his gaze flicks to the ceiling as he mouths some numbers, "Should not be too hard to secure a kill shelter and move the disposable animals? It just depends on how much time we have. But, yeah. I can just walk the line and thrall as many as you think is appropriate. They would be too potent for the blood to matter, and forces action to be splintered. Shit, we could use fire too."

L
    Lina Moretti

Lina was looking over the map, but she snapped her fingers and pointed at Prosper. "Yes. Of course. A monster like that probably so strong during the day, is he now?" She looked up to Krieg and Prosper with a smile on her face. Humanity mattered. Even she felt like shit when she woke up during the day on the rare occasion, weak as a god-damn lamb compared to how it was by night, and she was doing pretty well in terms of her connection to the Beast. "I need to ask Uther about how close to his Beast this prisoner is, because if we had a safe way to get in position by night and just... stay awake? There might be something to that, if he's too inhumane... especially if we could put him into the Fear with controlled fire, like torches or road flares, and drive him back into his cell. Nothing that would light the building up, but something that would still drive a vampire back."

The Sheriff's wheels were turning. They needed more information about the layout of the place, a consult with Uther, but this could work...

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 24

You do not have permission to view the list of names.