DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

()Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Garrett rolls his eyes; the Lord was being smug even now. He could have had the common courtesy of, "Hey Prosper! Just Eff-Why-Eye, I am starved to the brink of losing my shit! Just pop by with a Kine, no big!"

He feels the predator pin him with his gaze as he looks around for some kind of glass, danger sense snapping his attention back.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-07 19:30:05 Garrett Prosper rolls 6 to resist Dominate (Resolve + Composure + 1) (10 Again) 4, 3, 3, 2, 1, 7 failure

He wasn't sure if it was fear that caused him to move, grasping the blade without much thought as the plan was thrown out the window. The Coil of Terror prevented panic and instinct from overtaking the strength of will, but it didn't make the act any less intimidating. His brow furrowed and he hissed as his face contorted. A slice bloomed along the useless artery of the pale forearm, thin blood slow to seep from the gash as fat and muscle separated. The Savage blinks as he looks at the knife, almost confused at his lack of foresight as some of the Vitae stains the carpet of the small hotel room.

A
    Arturo Garcia

The knife touched skin, and the Lord rose standing smoothly up from his position, looking right at the Savage spill his own blood. The Serpent perked up, very much aware of what was coming, obsidian claws wrapped around the rib cage like a prison holding it back from breaking free and lunging at the first sight of food.

”Stand. Right. There.”

The Lord did not move, but his body was shaking, fighting the urge to rush over like the starved mess that he was.

”Do no make any sudden motions.”

Don’t tempt the beast, don’t make it think you are taking its meal away. He needed to hold fast against the beast otherwise things were going to go very, very poorly.

In the background the TV flashed ludacris colours as a Spanish car ad played offering all sorts of loco deals.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-07 21:48:43 Arturo Garcia rolls 7 to Not devour Garrett (Frenzy Res+Com-2+WP) (10 Again, WillPower) 1, 9, 10, 3, 2, 1, 5, 1 2 successes

control

”Now, give me the arm or get the kine.”

There seemed to be more composure to the Lance then there had been moments ago, and it was time to act or risk only having angered the serpent.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper freezes as he watches the other vampire, trying to look to the door and watch him at the same time. Wasn't he going to do this outside? Use the equipment in his vehicle to toss to him at a distance? What the hell was he thinking? It's like he had a death wish. As he mentally berates himself for an apparent bout of utter stupidity, Garcia tells him to grab the drugged body in the car, bringing him to the present.

He glares, instinct screaming for him not to turn his back.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-08 00:59:20 Garrett Prosper rolls 6 to assess if Arturo trying to trick him (Wits + Empathy (10 Again) 3, 6, 1, 1, 1, 8 1 success

He slowly slides a foot behind him. "Are you in control?"

A
    Arturo Garcia

”If I wasn’t in control we would not be talking right now.”

A low gravelly voice on the brink of Frenzy - but the Lord was holding the edge, as well as he was holding his place. The Serpent demanded that he dominate the younger looking man again, try to have him plunge the blade in again, and again, and again. The Serpent wanted the Savage stuck like a pig and offered to it while still gasping. It was practically rattling the rib cage.

One step forward, matching the slide of Garrett’s foot.

”Now, if we want to banter I can’t promise it will stay like that.”

A deep breath would probably help.

The dead didn’t breath though.

”What will it be…”

The last words were less than encouraging in their tone, which held the slightest of shakes.

Arturo seems to be in control for the moment, giving shorter, concise statements in what seems to be a race against time. Based on body language if he did not have control it is likely he would have descended upon you.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett blinks, shaking off the nerves and remembering why they were doing this standoff in the first place. The Savage had some goddamn standards in propriety, and the Ventrue wasn't going to bully him from from the morality he has clung to for lifetime.

"You already agreed to the Boon. I am not letting you murder that Kine," he says coldly. His hand is on the magnum, drawing it slowly as he positions himself in front of the door.

A
    Arturo Garcia

He asked for the arm or the kine.

Neither had been given.

More fucking questions.

Wasting time.

kill him

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-08 02:40:04 Arturo Garcia rolls 7 to Not listen to the Beast and to NOT Frenzy on Garrett (10 Again, WillPower) 7, 4, 6, 2, 9, 5, 6 1 success

No.

Not like this.

The Lord steps up to the Gangrel, a long stride to close the distance.

He stopped within arms reach.

”My Hands are tools of destruction brought into this world by my Sire to punish the Hubris of man the their flimsy belief they control their own existence.”

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-08 02:52:52 Arturo Garcia rolls 7 to Refrain from demonstrating the Hands of Destruction (Frenzy Res+Com-2+WP) (10 Again, WillPower) 8, 4, 3, 8, 1, 4, 1 2 successes

Shoulders drop.

Tension erodes.

”My hands are my own now, Garrett.”

“Things have changed.”

“And I have sworn on the boon I paid you.”

“If you want to leave now, do it. I will continue to pay my penance.”

“I will not blame you.”

This was Arturo Garcia, Bishop of the Lance, Blood of the Lords.

Serpent be damned.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett's hand doesn't move from the gun as he watches more for body language than registering what Garcia was saying. It wasn't often the Dragon witnessed a Kindred without his Covenant's training overcome their nature through sheer force of will. The statement of hubris and control was ironic, given the circumstances. Flimsy indeed.

The Savage offers his arm, jaw set as he stares him down.

A
    Arturo Garcia

His eyes are locked with the Savage, and he kept them there. The Best hissed from its cage, put back in its place by the Lord, and there it would stay for the time being. Despite all that there was no way for a Kindred to communicate the Beast was corralled, they would have to believe one another. It was a question of how well could Arturo communicate the Savage he was more than a starving kindred.

Garcia grabbed Garretts wrist, holding it tightly. He had alluded to the the fate of what would happen to them if this happened. It seemed that the two options were feed now, or he would have to go through the Savage - he would if he had too.

There is a war to survive and we are now sharing the trench.”

He took the arm, fangs extending out of practice and he found the cut - and he began to feed.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-08 14:22:35 Arturo Garcia rolls 6 to Resist the temptation of another Beast (10 Again) 6, 10, 3, 7, 6, 2, 9 2 successes

He took the charity, but he would not be chained to it.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

It takes a moment for Prosper to connect what the Ventrue was getting at, then the musing is slammed out the door with the rush of toxic feelings geared to lull the Kine into easy prey. Panic fights with the taint of the Kiss, hand shaking as he isn't entire sure how he would manage to properly aim the pistol if shit went sideways again; eyes dilated as they struggle to focus with the present.

The Hunger hits next.

"Stop."

The request is barely audible in the high, with Garrett trying to lean away and out the door in some vestige of pride and responsibility.

A
    Arturo Garcia

Tugging Garrett’s arm he prevented him from escaping, and immediately his free hand found the holster. He pulled his mouth from the arm and disarmed the weakened Savage at the same time. Once he had the weapon he tugged Garrett by the wrist to toss him onto the bed. He owed something to the Savage, who risked the Prince’s wrath to come here

Arturo was skilled enough with a firearm and knew what to do, releasing the cylinder and emptying the heavy rounds into his hand. One hand tossed the now empty gun onto the table, before he stepped out of the door and tossed the rounds out to the gravel parking area.

”Sit tight Garrett.”

The Lord left the room, heading towards the Savages car. Garrett’s head was likely racing, trying to fight off the effects of the Kiss, and now left unarmed. It was up to the imagination what the starving Lance was capable of. The Dragon may have made a mistake. And all he had was the dramatic gasps and maracas of a telenovela to entertain him.

It was only a minute or two in reality, as Arturo dragged the staggering Kine with him. Without a second thought he tossed the Kine onto the bed who quickly staggered and fell next to Garrett.

”Feed. We can start over tomorrow.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.