Watch

Open Offer

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I've been looking into above ground pools too." Kaze says with a smile. "We have a big space. We might be able to set up something indoors." he looks to the others questioningly.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Cole Volker

Mien is dull grey skin with seemingly molten veins, runes are barely carved
    Summer Mantle 1

PRE

Whooops!

G
    Galatea

A chuckle at Alastor's suggestion
    "I think that'd be more punishment for you three than for me. And I... Can look into selling the home, if it's to be a private arrangement? I suppose it'd be safer for me to shift in the halls as well, yes?"

She gave the Captain Phoenyx a wicked grin, fingers tapping slightly in the direction of Kaze.
    "Who. Who's a powderboy, Captain." And right on time, he spoke up. An indoor pool?

"That'd certainly be ah.. Relaxing.. For me. And an unorthodox way to train. I'd be more than happy to donate funds towards it?"

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Alastor

An above-ground, indoor pool? That was the definition of Baby Shark... but whatever. They'd talk about that later. It wasn't the kind of thing that he wanted, but there was a degree of cooperation he was willing to entertain to help the Orphan feel comfortable. If she needed to splash around to feel good, that was something he could work with.

"It's a private arrangement at a big ol' place that we've purchased. There's a nice... generator that you can use," he said, trusting the Arrow to understand the basic doublespeak given their public location. "We just expect people to contribute. No room for tourists on this boat. You got it, I'm sure," the First quipped.

"Want to come check out your new digs?"

Y'all want to adjust the scene to the Firehouse?

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx shrugs noncommitally. Pool made no difference to her.

She fixed Galatea with a hard stare - though it's really kind of a leer, the shark girl will have started recognising it as the firebird's "confused" look, like she's daring to be challenged over not knowing something. "No. What is. A Powderboy. I do not know what that is." She didn't like feeling stupid.

"If you are worried about privacy, there's good security. The front windows are kinda big but we can give you back room to spread out in." Phoenyx was surprisingly easy with double-speak. Mostly because she'd been here for a half-hour preparing some stock ones for Galatia's unique talents. There was no way she was going to say No, after all.

The youngest Arrow finishes her tea and nods. "Good idea. It's not far."

Sounds good to me!
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins at Phoenyx's statement about 'privacy'. "Well, you know, privacy from other people. Not necessarily much from us, living together and everything." he muses.

Yes! Change of scene is cool!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

G
    Galatea

"Yes, privacy is a very good thing, Powderboy. And I could definitely put money towards the pool- we can practive specific tactics, and team building exercises." Hopefully Phoenyx would get the message.

I'm all set

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Alastor

Scene shift!

It wasn't far - a short jog, really - and shortly thereafter, the Adamantine Arrow found themselves before an old two-level firehouse. It had a big door for fire trucks on one side of the front, and a much more regular entrance a few meters over, which is where Alastor headed with a set of keys. Once they were inside, he spoke.

"This place used to house a group before us, but that group ended. One of their people, named Weavebreaker, joined our Cabal. She comes and goes; I can't recall if she was in town when you got here, but I'd imagine you'll meet her eventually."

He gestured to the lower back right corner. "I'm back there, on this level. There's another decent room on this floor for someone to stay, and more space in the upstairs area. Oh - by the by, this place is warded, heavily. Don't be surprised if you occasionally feel that latent spellwork, though I do my best to keep it very discreet."

If Galatea or any of the others have Mage Sight on, they could toss Wits + Occult - 9 to detect a massive, powerful Ritual Ward over the entire building.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx follows Alastor in. Unfortunately she has seemed to get caught on an idea. ".... But if they move power and are not deemed fighters in their own right it is a poor choice of name... I don't understand." Her tone is starting to be one of frustration. She tries to distract herself by helping Alastor with the tour. "We have lots of space, so we can practice teambuilding and coordinated attacks. Alastor and I have used them well before to overwhelm stronger enemies." Whatever Galatea's subtle meaning was, it was either too hidden for the fieebird or she has kept it under a great poker face. The first is way more likely.

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-16 08:24:19 Phoenyx rolls 1 to Spot wards? Wits + occ-9 (10 Again, Chance) 9 failure
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze shrugs and grins at Galatea as they enter and Phoenyx puzzles over Galatea's nautical themed nick names. "Well, if you want to do nick names, I guess I can call you...'Jaws'? Maybe, 'Jaws of Life'?" he muses aloud.

15. Likes Domino liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread