Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(The Eye) Fiat Lux

Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra nods to Mable’s question.
    Then to Mable and Thomas, “I didn’t seem to get a hole lot. However, I did get from it 'COME' and 'RETRIEVE' yelling inside my head. I am going to try and see if I can pick any sort of aura from the Eye.”

Elettra quickly pricks her finger and feeds the eye. And once again asks, “What are your intentions?”

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-03 21:56:12 Elettra Vitale rolls 9 to Aura Perception (Intelligence 2 + Empathy 4 + Auspex 3) (10 Again) 6, 7, 9, 9, 8, 8, 5, 8, 3 5 successes

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable stands by Elettra. Ready if she is needed. She understands how this all feels. "I'm here for you. Be careful."

C
    Cross

Mable and Elettra

The world around the Eye explodes into color in Elettra Vitale's mind's eye as she looks past the rock and into the emotions of the being within. And wise she was to do so, for it revealed to her a violet and black aura, shifting back and forth as hate and excitement radiated out from it. Now that she was looking into what it was, it was so clear. This being hated them. It hated this world. It was excited to be free, excited to be close to --

Blood seeped through nigh-invisible pores, and the deep red of desire ruled its aura completely for a few seconds, revealing sparkles throughout the edges of the color.

In her mind?

I intend to leave.

And it didn't take much for Mable Wood, Thomas Boyle, Krieg and Elettra Vitale all to hear the sound of the smashing of a bit of glass somewhere upstairs.

"I'll look into it..." Krieg muttered, before heading off into the hallway and leaving the others to decide what to do for themselves.

Krieg leaves the scene. Does Thomas wish to proceed to the security office?

T
    Thomas Boyle

Oh, for fuck's sake...

"Elettra, I think they are..." The sound of glass breaking shatters the rest of Thomas' sentence "Shit, already?"

Thomas watches Krieg as he hulks away, with speed that seems unnatural for the giant's form. Soon, the Hierophant is one with the shadows, and the Lord is strangely certain that's about as much as they've seen him tonight.

"EV, can you Obfuscate the Eye?" Cloaking the whole group would be even better, but somehow Thomas doubts the neotnate Mekhet has that kind of power "Mable, if you could get us some animal allies, willing or not, now would be the time. I'll be right back"

As for himself, Thomas races to the elevator, calls it to the basement and places something in the door's path to block it on the current level. If it's already coming down when he approaches, the Lord will take cover in the classroom again, not waiting to see what's inside, barricading the doors like before.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-07 03:03:13 Thomas Boyle rolls 5 to Hearing (Wits + Comp) (10 Again) 9, 7, 5, 8, 9 3 successes

Cross with his Heightened Hearing, would Thomas be able to tell approximately where was glass broken, what exactly is coming and if it makes any sounds?

E
    Elettra Vitale

With a startled look, "This this is evil as fuck! And it hates us and just wants to be free."

Then there was the crash. Replying to Thomas, "I can give it a try."

Elettra concentrates as she tries to conceal the Eye.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-07 16:53:56 Elettra Vitale rolls 7 to Hiding the Eye (Wits 4 + Larceny 2 + Obfuscate 1) (10 Again) 6, 7, 8, 6, 6, 3, 4 1 success

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Elettra get behind me if they enter I'll do what I can to keep you and the eye safe." Mable stood guard, beast was ready to kill.

C
    Cross

Thomas Boyle

Thomas races toward the elevator, calling it down, down, down...

Ding.

A smiling man in a business suit stands before him, with his smile a false, uncanny, creepy thing. There's something wrong about this, and the Ventrue, possessed of Auspex, senses something beyond it --

Smoke. Opaque, jet-black smoke, compressed into a human shape, with horns, like his vision, pressed and rammed into a supernatural screen that he sees through like nothing. It has a maw of sharp teeth, smiling in a rictus grin at him.

Thomas heard where the glass breaking was. Upstairs, on the far side of where this elevator was. The smiling adversary simply smiles at him, cocking its head, making no aggressive moves, watching him.

Elettra Vitale and Mable Wood

Once, the Eye might have been as an object. Perhaps when it was inert, when Krieg first had stolen it from the Art Museum, but no more. A sentient being possessed of a Will that was clearly calling forth for those it wished to see, the Eye of Asmodeus simply did not wish to be hidden - and, like any other creature, it was not covered by the Touch of Shadow.

In Elettra and Mable's minds?

Release me, vampires. Simply place me on the floor, and walk away, and you will go free.
    Attached Images

T
    Thomas Boyle

Most people would probably react with violence or fear to that kind of appearance, but not Thomas. When the stranger smiles, the Lord smiles back.

"Who might you be?" He asks, curious "And where's the other two?"

His stare is intense, unflinching, looking into hints into this being's nature and state of mind.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-11 02:57:48 Thomas Boyle rolls 9 to Aura Perception (Int + Emp + Auspex + WP - 3 for subtle shifts in the mixtures of colors and patterns) (10 Again, WillPower) 3, 3, 4, 10, 6, 1, 6, 2, 6, 7 1 success

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-11 02:58:25 Thomas Boyle rolls 9 to Discern lies with auspex (Int + Emp + Auspex) (10 Again) 7, 9, 6, 10, 6, 7, 3, 4, 9, 9 4 successes

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-11 03:03:35 Thomas Boyle rolls 8 to Do I have any clue what stands before me? (int + Occ) (10 Again) 10, 7, 7, 6, 3, 6, 6, 7, 6 1 success

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

In Mable's mind she asked it 'what are you about to do?'. Damn, they helped it by feeding it their blood, she was sure.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Well fuck. "We need to get this thing figured out ASAP and whatever we do we need to stop feeding it that's for sure," Elettra says to Mable quietly.

Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.