Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(The Eye) Fiat Lux

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    K
    Krieg

Thomas's question about the keys, "Yes, please come with me, just in case. My luck as of late hasn't been particularly good." He rolled his eyes. "I appreciate it. We can maneuver around and cover one another in the off-chance something happens to us."

C
    Cross

Thomas and Krieg, in fact, do have the appropriate key to access the building they are currently in and the classroom they are in, but they don't have a library key. If that is what they want to find, they'll need to go break into a security office - although, it might be easier to just pick that lock?

Mable awaits as Elettra Vitale reaches out and touches the Eye with her Auspex --

COME --

It was like a scream into the night, but in the Priscus of Shadows' mind --

-- RETRIEVE

Then, the feeling of emotional screaming changed into something cool, something focused, focused on her. In her mind, it spoke.

-- Elettra Vitale. What do you want --

The crimson pulsing intensified...

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable watches Elettra's face for signs of danger.

T
    Thomas Boyle

"Let's get to it, then" He says to Krieg.

Of course, it'd be easier to pick a lock on the library's door... had they any tools for the job. Years ago, Thomas could do it with a hairpin. Now? Now he would like the key set as a long-term investment.

He proceeds to the building's security office.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra is almost startled by the first time the Eye screamed in her head. Then it calmed down. Shit it knows my name!

Then directly speaking to the Eye in her mind.

--I apologize if you heard my swearing, you startled me. I want to get to know you more. What are your intentions?--

K
    Krieg

"Thomas, wait," he calls out. "Give me a second to try a trick." Krieg's large fingers attempt to feel around the knock and jiggle the handle.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-30 23:04:20 Krieg rolls 5 to Pop the lock [Dex+Larceny] (10 Again) 1, 8, 1, 2, 6 1 success

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable saw a startled look on Elettra's face. She gently touch her arm, "You, ok?"

C
    Cross

One does not simply shake a lock and hope it pops. No, if Krieg wanted to break the lock, he could use his raw strength to do it, or he could use his skills of larceny to pick it with a hairpin or something...

One can break a lock with a Str + Sta roll. If Durability is exceeded, then the lock will break so the door can be opened. Alternatively, I'd take an extended Dex + Larceny with -2 for bad tools if someone has a hairpin, or +2 if someone has proper Lockpicks.

In Elettra's mind, the Eye replied.

Blood for answers --

Red poured down her psychic vision for a moment as the stone confirmed what they already knew about it. It gave nothing for free.

T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas suppresses the urge to facepalm. Did the Giant really think that'd work?

"Molesting the door handle doesn't open the lock? Who knew, right?" He says sarcastically "Now, unless you feel like tickling it with a pin until Ragnarok finds us here, can we go fetch the keys please?"

There appears to be some commotion around Elettra, which only tells the Lord her blood gifts worked. Thomas turns to the Shadow and asks "What's the reading?" Simple. To the point. Mable is the nurturer here, Thomas has chosen a different role for himself to play.

Unless stopped, Thomas will go to the security office with or without Krieg after he gets a response from Elettra

K
    Krieg

He rolled his eyes. Molesting a doorknob? Really?

"It seems that I'm out of practice for popping locks."
    Krieg let go of the handle. "I'll come with you for the keys," he replied.

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.