Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Fuck you, Thomas. I was doing something. I was looking for the best areas to go to ground with the eye if need be." Mable's temper seemed to be running a little hot it was probably due to thinking the guys had already done all this preliminary security stuff.

She calmed herself back down with a deep breath in and out. "This was stupid. A window. Damn. we can be seen and heard through it. Even if we can cover it, that doesn't help sound issue." She saw him trying to move a cabinet.

She blows out a sigh. "I have spray paint that we could spray on the window to block the viewing. I didn't bring duct tape apparently." She says as she digs through her bag.

"To answer your question, I can talk with the animals like dr. dolittle but can't make them do stuff. So not sure what good that will be in the long run. My best bet is to talk to a few birds and bats, they will hopefully let me know if something is coming. But it isn't fail-safe."

"Elettra, If you can get some sort of read on the eye, that's awesome."

"Meanwhile, I will take the eye and go do some aerial surveillance outside. And have a few words with some of my airborne friends."

E
    Elettra Vitale

Finally, someone is taking some control here. This wasn't Elettra's ordeal so she didn't feel right taking control over the situations. It was a pleasant surprise when Thomas took the lead.

To Thomas, "Yes, I can see what I can read off of the Eye." Turning to Mable, "May I hold it for a few moments so I can get a read from it?"

Back to Thomas, "I am not a hacker or anything like that. But I can Google with the best of them."

K
    Krieg

Krieg points to the large cabinet, "Mable, would you mind assisting me with the cabinet? We can barricade Thomas while he does his work, and I can search for some means of concealing the window. We can borrow a few books to cover up the windiw."

With the two of them, it should not be too difficult to move a cabinet. Afterwards, Krieg will search for objects that are thick and opaque.

C
    Cross

The group can easily move the cabinet to cover the window. It isn't really wide enough to cover the whole thing, but with Krieg searching about for objects, he finds a big sheaf of presentation paper. It won't stop the sun, but it will absolutely break line of sight through the basement window.

T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas doesn't appear fazed by Mable's sudden outburst, honestly - he expected it.

"Perfect! Please do what you can - no unnecessary vandalism, though. I need to retain goodwill with my contacts"

The Ventrue gives Elettra a brief, expectant look. Auspex is not to be rushed, but their situation calls for haste.

"Now, about the keys... Krieg, do you want me to go with you? As we know, moving things breaks the Cloak rather abruptly"

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

After moving the cabinet with Krieg, Mable smiles at Thomas. He is starting to feel more and more like family. "Good point. I won't use spray paint."

"I do need to get outside and speak with the bats and birds. And I am not leaving the Eye behind. Can y'all carry on with setting up the room without me?"

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Mable, before you go Thomas was wanting me to get a read off of the Eye. Can I have it just for a few minutes you can stay right here with me while I read it and I will give it right back?" Elettra asks a little frustrated that her previous request was totally ignored.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes. Sorry about that. One track mind for me today." Mable hands Elettra the sandlewood smelling eye.

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Thank you, no need to apologize," Elettra says with a smile. She takes the eye in her hands and closes her eyes, opening herself up to what the eye will show her.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-26 10:52:36 Elettra Vitale rolls 9 to Spirits Touch (Wits 4 + Auspex 3 + Occult 2) (10 Again) 10, 4, 9, 1, 7, 6, 10, 5, 2, 6, 5 3 successes

E
    ErlangShen

wrong account

Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.