(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie nodded, "I do know the scent now, and I will remember in the future."

The monkey bowed to the leopard in an honest display of apology. "Very sorry we've caused problems. I'll just take my rude companions and go. Please don't hold it against them, they're 'civilized,' unfortunately."

She looked at Circe and Abraham and jerked her head to the door. "Okay, Drizzt and Legolas, let's go. We're not messing with a mama and her babies. That's like, Rule Numero Uno of nature. That, and don't wipe with poison ivy. Now, vamanos!"

The Beast, unusually taking the lead, headed out the front door. She was eager to leave this trigger of bad memories behind her, and hoped the Fairest would be wise enough to follow.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe takes a look at the lock. She tries to figure out how bad and how long it'd take her to try to jury rig it to work.

How broken is it
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-11 06:41:26 Circe rolls 5 to Craft analysis door (10 Again) 4, 9, 9, 10, 8, 5 4 successes

"I'm an ass, it is my primary trait,"
    Circe quips back to the leopard. "Secondary is mechanic, hence lookin' at yer lock. And no, I am a supporter of freedom fer all. It's mortal slang for felines," technically true, "I just didn't want anybody else rushing in in ah panic," she chuckles, "We made things bad enough no need ta add ta the trouble."

And Sonnie was declaring time to depart. Circe held up a hand, "Okay okay okay. Was just checkin' the door ta see if I can fix it."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Circe the door was busted open. She would need the proper tools, and that's not factoring in the strange runic symbols grown into the grooves of the wood that makes up the door frame. This would require a large time commitment and a lot of experimentation.

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She followed the bird after one last glance at the small hut. With each of his elusive answers her skepticism grew thicker and thicker. For a Lost, slavery is anathema. Servitude, indentured or not, debts of liberty and the loss of freedom, those are all plights the Lost are extremely receptive to and by virtue of their predicaments have developed averse feelings for. Yet, this man was discussing the matter freely and with levity.
    What she found disconcerting was that the bird talked of this "bondage" with endearment, as if it encompassed a mutually beneficial relationship. A Lost would have fled, even at the risk of death, rather than acknowledge the illicit deprivation of his freedom and recognize a debt that had no reason to exist. If liberty is your own right, why would you sully your own name and pay for something that was already yours? Perhaps she was too suspicious, after all it would be fitting of a bird to not recognize the bars of its cage.
    There was something else to her misgivings. Hobs were capricious and often malicious creatures. Sure, they would uphold a contract, yet more often than not pacts with them had to be built on adversarial grounds. Greed was in their nature and it dictated that they'd exploit every detail, every clause if just for a minuscule advantage. But he had been given a token, so he couldn't be unaware of his situation like the proverbial frog getting boiled alive.
    Then the man spoke, and his words left surprise on her face, "remember you?", she repeated with a tinge of stupor. Had the man met with his fetch already? "well, if your double has been acting honest"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

A
    Abraham Norton

"We will leave you be, with our apologies" Fairest. Using the plural instead of singular as easily as breathing "Let's hope our paths will cross again under more lucky stars" Was there any need to acknowledge and respond to the threats the cat seems to be making? No. Petty arguments with beasts were below any changeling, most certainly the ones in such exalted company.

The knight follows Sonnie out of the house. Mission accomplished, they can now proceed with the actual target. Hooray for them.

"It's safe" He declares in Sam and Titania's direction "You can lead the way, esteemed guide" A nod given at the Peacock man. Hopefully, he won't use the opportunity for a misguided match of verbal jabs. Abraham doesn't feel like participating.

Samuel blinked at Titania, "Double? What are you speaking of?"

He offered an easy nod to the rest, seemingly just relieved they were done with their business and no one was stabbed.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Departing the cabin, Sonnie walked over to Titania, playfully poking the Fairest woman in the shoulder. "Ready to roll, Starlight? We found a mother protecting her children, and we're just gonna leave her be. Which is what she wants. Hopefully we didn't make things worse for them..." She didn't look certain of that.

The simian Beast turned to the trail that Samuel started down, and looked to the Peacock, "Sorry about the little detour. Shall I scout ahead, or do you want to lead the way, dude?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe followed as well, "It'd take days ta fix that lock. So it was a good kick Abe," she gave Abraham a thumbs up. She had no objections to just going off and leaving things as it was. She then walks beside Sonnie, "No harm with what I said. Wanted the cat ta think yer harmless."

A explanation for her harsh words, but not an apology.

She walks up to Samuel, "Thanks fer keepin' Star Lady company. I think we're ret ta go. So," she waves towards the Thorns, "Feel free ta strut yer stuff and we'll walk that way too."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Your clone, yes. Your fetch", stupor paved the way for bafflement. Sam claimed to work for hobs, but apparently he ignored the way life worked on the saner side of the Hedge, not that she was much better in that regard, mind you. Sonnie and Circe would have noticed something was off with her, because she didn't reciprocate their words.
    She cocked a suspicious eyebrow at the bird, luckily, the Wyrd could assist her in this investigation, she just needed an anchor. "I'm sure your family will be waiting for you. Were you living in the country?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Samuel mouthed the word Titania spoke, a blank expression, "Like- uh- a poppet? Forgive me, English is not my first language," his brow cinched; his turn to look suspicious. "How would you know I have 'a double' as you put it? I am a stranger."

The peacock's attention flicks to the group, being told by two to lead while Sonnie offered to go ahead.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-17 13:56:25 NPC (Sam) rolls 8 to negotiate (SL + Manip + Pers + Spec) (10 Again) 6, 5, 4, 1, 3, 9, 5, 5 1 success

He froze at causing them to start bickering again, "Both of us?" he offered tentatively, obviously trying to find a middle ground to please the mob.

Whatever their response, he continues on at a slower pace to accommodate Abraham brushing their tracks*, though Samuel remains a ghost as even his cloak seems to avoid catching on the brambles. Back to Titania 's question,

"What country? Are you asking if I am rural or my nation? I am from Rennes but we moved to California..." he seemed lost on further details as he thought, "Ah, I am not certain. That lovely artist told me the date, but I cannot remember the exact time I have missed. Perhaps three years? I do not hope several," he said, the heartache clear in his voice. "We were expecting and she was having complications. I need to know."

The forest still remains muffled, bright to the sky with obvious mountains looming overhead. The Trod is uneven and craggy with thick roots and stone.

Between conversation, he will stop to direct to a much tighter goat path, with the brush harmless at the start, but clearly off the safety of the Hedge passage. His eyes are tracking something invisible, frowning as they follow the thread beyond and away while the band around his ankle quietly sang. "Unfortunately, we will have to dive now. They are not currently accessible by the paths."

*In regards to the early Extended Action

Page 8 of 10 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread