Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Ellis Meadows

Mister Meadows, Interpreter

(Blood Offering)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Ellis removes a handkerchief that he wipes the offered blade with, before handing the cloth stained with Thomas' own vitae back to him.

The knife proves very sharp across his palm. Another cloth comes out to clean the blade before he hands it off to Jacque and then he clenches his fist as vitae seeps out to mingle in the dirt with the other Acolytes.

The handkerchief with his blood gets folded away into a pocket of his own.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque watches as each in turn makes their own offering to the pomegranate all while contemplating his own participation. He nods and murmurs, "Thank you," in acknowledgement that he had safely received the blade from Ellis. Old habits died hard.

He offered a glance and a smile to Krieg as he pulled the blade across his palm. He was in hopes that the gesture would be a clear enough of a sign that not only was his apology an honest one, but that the trust Jacque had for the giant had significantly improved since that first evening together. He clenches his fist over the same area as the others and offers the handle of the blade to Vivian York . "I'm afraid the one night I didn't bring a pocket square..." he chuckled quietly to himself.

Blood Hunt:

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

PLEASE NOTE: Final Blessing tomorrow...Anyone participating please do so today...We will wrap it up on Friday...Thank you ALL!!

A
    Atticus James

Atticus steps forward next and takes a knife from his belt. With a quick slice across his forearm and a little metaphysical force, a vitae offering is provided. He gives a respectful nod of his head to the members of the crone before taking his place back.

Sorry to jump the line, but this scene needs to wrap soon

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva carried a handbag of some sort almost always. It was a good thing too, a little offering wouldn't hurt, and perhaps it would keep herself and the Invictus on good terms with the Crone. A small shoulder roll and nod to Jacque . "I think I have something."

She rummaged deep into her handbag and found what she was hoping was in there. An extra keychain, something she collected from time to time on her travels. She really didn't like Nebraska even though the first stop she made, she purchased a key holder. Bringing it forward, she smiled to Mable and Krieg. "I hope this is suitable for an offering."

Vivian took a step back and waited for what they may have for a closing or end of mass.

K
    Krieg

Krieg thumped his staff on the ground three times. "Bless us, Great Mother, for we who have offered our blood to you. We ask for your favor, and in exchange, we will continue to offer our blood."

The Hierophant turns to Mable, "Valkyrja, commence the consecration."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable picks up a pouch with herbs in it. She kneels in front of the shrub. Carefully she places the herbs at the points of the pentagram around the shrub.

At the top point: “Comfrey to honor the Crone”
    The next point: “Fern for protection and to dispel negativity”
    The next point: “Hyssop for purification of the land”
    Next point: “Sunflower to welcome the sun into the gardens”
    Final point: “Wormwood to protect from wandering spirits.”

Mable stood and raised her arms into the air, palms towards the moon.

“Deep in the earth the Goddess is alive.
    Deep in the ground and trees Her life force is strong.
    Deep in the stones and waters I believe she will heal.
    I feel the Goddess at this hour Filling this land with health, peace, and fertility.

Abundant life forces of the Universe Flow through this land and banish all negativity.
    The earth, the trees, the dirt, and the vegetation, are healing and growing strong.
    The Goddess force is in this space, this land and it feed our lambs what they need, and they in turn will feed us.
    The cycle of the maiden, mother, and crone is now complete.”

Mable brought her arms down and faced her guests.

“We gathered tonight to celebrate Beltane. The Maypole behind me is the symbol of the spirit of vegetation returning and renewing its life with the approach of summer. The blessing of the pomegranate shrub is a tribute to Persephone who is representative of spring and fertility. To me she represents the duality of life and death, the full circle.”

“I would like to thank you all for joining us in our celebration. It meant a lot to me that you all joined in. Please come visit any time.”

Mable looks at Krieg and Thomas, “Do you folks have anything more to add?”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Closing this up. Thank you so much everyone!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread