Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Revelations...

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    u
    ursur5

Steve passes through the streets checking places off his list of motels when a howl echos across the night sky. "sounds like the people are out tonight. Better go check it out." As he jogs down the trail he hears another hollow and follows it back to nick. When he arrives at the bottom of the hill he stares at the large wolf sitting on top of the hill. " Another new change?"

W
    Wyldside

Another howl rings into Jonathan's ears. It's the sound of a first change. Jonathan had been in Urhan, so it was easy for him to pick it up. He had been doing a patrol of the territory. There is a time and place for secrecy and stealth. A first change rampaging in your territory was neither. Jonathan takes his human skin. He he takes out his burn phone and dials for Miguel.

Damn, he got Miguels' voice mail. He left a quick message. He then calls Wall and the same thing happens. He shifted back to Urhan. He would have to hope the rest of his pack would show up around the same time. "The last time, I responded to a call of a new pup a idiot killed it. I will not let that happened this time. Jonathan runs even quicker as the memory fades from his mind. "Not this time, damn it. Not this time, we can not fail."

b
    bright eclipse

Dana also shifts to Urhan and follows Nick to the hill. She nods when she sees Steve.

s
    systemfailure698

"Papá… Soy…… yo estoy muy bien realmente aquí con Miguel… n-…",Diego sighs. Talking with his dad was never fun, I swear the man never listens...He just wants me to head back so he can get my money...what money, he thinks sarcastically. As he contemplates the best way to end the call he hears the howl in the distance, That isn't one of us...either someone better be in trouble or there is going to be trouble... "Papá...PAPÁ I gotta go. No I mean now. I will call you a ratos." Riiiiiight....well, he thinks as he ends the call, I might go easy on the pendejo for at least getting me off the phone.
    As he goes in the direction he last heard the howl he thinks for a second and calls Miguel.

S
    Steven

The she-wolf looks down the gravel hill and sees that she is surrounded. They are coming at her from all sides. Hunters, beasts, monsters. They come for her. Will they catch her. Will they rip her limb from limb. Will they use her and leave her waiting for death. She breaths in deeply, taking in a nose full of those coming to her call. There was a familiar sent on the wind, but there was no time to wait. She felt the breath of the predators. She ran, down the hill heading south west. Her Human brain was giving only instinctual directions to safety. Her wolf brain only knew instinct, so she followed those instincts as she ran. Doing her best to escape the threat.

As James arrives on the scene, running hard, he spots the hunt going on and the wolf running down the hill, feeling from the others. He turns his attention to her and runs towards her, trying to cut her off.

s
    systemfailure698

Ok, lets see where everyone is,With that Diego focuses on the bond he shares with his pack, trying to follow where they are and what they are doing....
    pack awareness

Ok, lets head to the noise. And with that heads to the last place he heard it.

u
    ursur5

As the wolf takes off away from them steve notices a figure running to cut the wolf off. "Looks like were not the only ones drawn here. We need to restrain the pup before someone gets hurt." With that he turns back away from nick and begins to dash after the wolf and the man who had ran onto the scene.

W
    Wyldside

Jonathan is still running trying to get closer, he can make out the shape of wall in the distance. He runs harder trying to keep up.

Pack Awareness

OOC

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.